[TW Army] Now accepting applications

Now that we've had a number of applications I will break down the current company leadership structure.

Intelligence Company: Captain - Fourstar
Armor Company: SFC - Skeletor666
Infantry Company: Captain - PMasta Flex
Support Company: Captain - GrayGhost

Please don't not take this less than seriously.

edit: I am the MP. I will shoot you in the head then cut it off. While I find it distasteful I will do what is necessary to see our flag by the dawn's early light. Our support company will consist of mechanics and medics. Two platoons will prepare looted vehicles for service and two platoons will provide medical services.

Last edited:
I have a fuck ton of guns, ammo, and other supplies. Just call me "United States"...I'll supply both sides...

I have stripped Zool of his leadership position. It was a difficult decision but his attitude was poor. One more outburst from him and he'll be cleaning latrines with Nash in prison. I do not want his head. SmilingCanadian is now the Command Sergeant Major of the TW Army. Congratulations Mr. Canadian. I apologize for overlooking you during the initial recruitment period.

you are missing position of mp. who will keep peace amongst tw army if no mp?

you have been drafted by the way

you are a PFC and your next step will be LT

prove yourself and it will be sooner rather than later

No I'm going to be Fleet Admiral of the TW Navy and make Bounty my cabin boy.

Although you seem to be resisting my ultimate authority I have a feeling that you're ready to serve. I will offer you a position as an LT in our Intelligence Company in charge of Naval Intelligence and fleet acquisition. When you capture 5+ ships you will be in charge of the Navy but until then you will fall under Army leadership. Resist and die.

Although you seem to be resisting my ultimate authority I have a feeling that you're ready to serve. I will offer you a position as an LT in our Intelligence Company in charge of Naval Intelligence and fleet acquisition. When you capture 5+ ships you will be in charge of the Navy but until then you will fall under Army leadership. Resist and die.

I'll still need Bounty as my Cabin Boy and Rum

lots of Rum

and not the cheap shit I want the good shit

Back