Embedded Youtube - Fullscreen button

Yeah I always end up double clicking the video so I get youtube to open it in a new tab so I can watch it fullscreen.

This backfires at times due to both tabs sometimes playing the video - so I get a lot of extra noise with a 1-2 second delay. :\

FIX IT NOW SON!

Yeah I always end up double clicking the video so I get youtube to open it in a new tab so I can watch it fullscreen.

This backfires at times due to both tabs sometimes playing the video - so I get a lot of extra noise with a 1-2 second delay. :\

FIX IT NOW SON!

FIX IT NOW SON!

:signed:

Fucking awesome. Thank you.

Now if only the retards who develop the YouTube player would making the volume slider actually visible without having to click on anything...

Fucking awesome. Thank you.

Now if only the retards who develop the YouTube player would making the volume slider actually visible without having to click on anything...

If I hover over the volume icon, the volume slider becomes visible vertically and I can slide the level (Firefox 3.6.14). How is it working for you?

Same thing, I meant what you said. Having to hover/wait to change the volume is such an idiotic design. YouTube designers are retards. That slider bar could easily be tilted horizontally and always visible without negatively affecting anything else.

Back