Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Vanster vs TW
Page 6 of 28
sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
101 - 06-01-2021, 03:24
This is so unlike "The Nicodemus approach" just sayin.

We have been talking about this Nico. This is another example of you showing anger, rage even, stemming forth out of still being in the closet yourself.

Set yourself free Nico.

Last edited by sehvi; 06-01-2021 at 03:35..
Sponsored Links
Nicodemus
VeteranXX
Old
102 - 06-01-2021, 03:48
You mean like tehvul's poz dying boyfriend let his sperm free into his ******* and mouth and probably all over him because he's a disgusting fag who wanted a free ride in life and never should have had children with a fat bean dip whore and has nothing to do with their lives and they're probably so ****ing disgusted with the fact that they have an HIV+ queer dad that they're glad he ghosted them?

I think I understand now.

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
103 - 06-01-2021, 03:51
Honestly, all I'm reading is you being jealous of Redmund and Mike having found each other in such a lovely way..

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
104 - 06-01-2021, 04:00
I doubt that Redmund Garcia would use an AK47 b/c he is a true patriot and wouldn't support Putin or his homo dildo guns

nico is jelly as b/c tehvul is leading a better life

Nicodemus
VeteranXX
Old
105 - 06-01-2021, 04:48
lol

Imagine losing a fight to a microphone.

Imagine.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
106 - 06-01-2021, 05:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
You mean like tehvul's poz dying boyfriend let his sperm free into his ******* and mouth and probably all over him because he's a disgusting fag who wanted a free ride in life and never should have had children with a fat bean dip whore and has nothing to do with their lives and they're probably so ****ing disgusted with the fact that they have an HIV+ queer dad that they're glad he ghosted them?

I think I understand now.
A+++ post. Will read again

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
107 - 06-01-2021, 10:34
run on sentences are a sign of gaydom it means you're too busy thinking about cock to punctuate. come out nico the fart fag

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
108 - 06-01-2021, 10:55
How did this thread turn into Nico vs tehvul2?

Exodus
VeteranXX
Old
109 - 06-01-2021, 11:12

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
110 - 06-01-2021, 11:28
I think that Nico is confused. Red and Mike weren't ****ing each other because they were both bottomz. They had a "bro" relationship even though they were both gay (in the same way). Unless, of course, they took turns being pitchers just to accommodate the other. Then Nico could "end up" being correct all along.

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
111 - 06-01-2021, 11:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Dance View Post
How did this thread turn into Nico vs tehvul2?
If you'd be in the 'cord you'd know that Nicodemus is dealing with being a closeted homosexual. Every end of the day (10-12 pm'ish) you'll find Nico talking about anal sex, shemales or raging about how wrong homosexuality is supposed to be. Every day. So it doesn't take much to see that our beloved Nico is very unhappy and stuck with not being able to be who he really is inside.

Now, look at our man Redmund. He's as out as you can be and living his best life. So of course it's not that much of a surprise to see Nico focussing his rage on Redmund whenever he gets the chance. Just the sight of Redmund living a happy and fulfilling life inflicts nothing but pain and torment on Nico. It tears him apart, which he then represses by being mean to Redmund. The intensity reflects the pain he endures himself every single day sadly.

Last edited by sehvi; 06-01-2021 at 11:51..
Flash
VeteranXX
Old
112 - 06-01-2021, 11:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
run on sentences are a sign of gaydom it means you're too busy thinking about cock to punctuate. come out nico the fart fag
We all know who thinks too much about cocks bob

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
113 - 06-01-2021, 11:52
One can never think too much about cocks.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
114 - 06-01-2021, 12:15
red man bad

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
115 - 06-01-2021, 12:27
So here we have 2 or 3 really angry posters on tw. No big surprise, really. **** happens.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116 - 06-01-2021, 12:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
No matter what Vanster has done in his past, or will do in his future, he is still 10000000x better person than you were the second you came out of your disgusting mother's diseased vagina.

So shut the **** up mister livin in a glass house double fisting modified ak47's that shoot metal dildos everywhere cuz you're a ****ing homo.

Jesus christ imagine this queer thinking he can judge anyone. Fatheroftheyear.mp4
I don't really know enough about Tehvul's past, other than him being gay, being a ****ty rapper, and his dad posting here.

I don't care what decisions people make for their own lives, outside of children, but if you're a hypocritically telling other people how to live and you're doing the opposite, you're a piece of ****.

Vanster is exactly that. Let's not worry about what dicks Tehvul has or hasn't had. His medical history is a his business. It's far more important to focus on how the wampum reject assaults women, has countless run-ins with the law, a criminal record, and runs from his **** tribal roots (saved by white people), all so he can tell everyone else how racist, sexist, and ignorant they are.

Last edited by Validuz; 06-01-2021 at 12:38..
sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
117 - 06-01-2021, 12:43
Y'all kinda rasis tho.

LawnDart
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
118 - 06-01-2021, 12:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
eye c wut u did thar

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
119 - 06-01-2021, 12:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehvi View Post
Y'all kinda rasis tho.
don't be an idiot, sehvi. vanster is WAY more racist than anyone else here.

well, maybe not as racist as absent, but on par for sure.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
120 - 06-01-2021, 13:07
there's nothing gay about liking shemales that's just totally straight and normal, all men love shemales

Page 6 of 28

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Vanster vs TW

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
a closeted man from california , absolut is lighter fluid , clean up on aisle van , david gentry in hr says hi , death comes ripping , i squeezed my scrappy , inb4geschlossen , nico stuck in the closet , tonto sad , what i really need is money