Conan O'Brien to NBC: Fuck you, I reject your offer.

Jimmy Fallon is actually pretty good...reminds me of when Conan first started. Plus he usually has great musical guests and hell, even lots of video game industry people. Plus..the roots are his house band.

I always liked how he would giggle on SNL, that was kinda his charm I think.

I dvr it just cause and anytime I watch it he seems way to stiff during the monologe, think he needs to relax some and start giggling more, make it like a weekend update almost.

Fallon is getting better... slowly

he sucked in the start because he was nervous, I mean you could see him choking up trying to interview people in the first week. He needs to drop all the gay audience participation shit and do more skit oriented stuff.

no, they prove they are run by very smart people. look at all the press it's getting.

Big deal?

Negative press?

And do you really think all of the affiliates going broke because of NBCs idiotic decisions was orchestrated as a big PR stunt??

:ftard:

Jimmy Fallon is actually pretty good...reminds me of when Conan first started. Plus he usually has great musical guests and hell, even lots of video game industry people. Plus..the roots are his house band.

Yeah I crapped on fallon a LOT when he first started, but his show has gotten consistently better and funnier. Its when he screws up that hes the funniest, just like Conan.

And, I mean, The Roots. Fucking amazing.

all you people hating on fallon probably haven't even watched more than one episode.

I've probably watched about twenty. There is usually a two week period in between shows I've watched...each time I say "I'll give him another shot".

My wife usually wont make it through the monologue. I'll keep watching, but I just can't seem to get through one interview with that guy.

Back