Contributor
Old
264 - 10-23-2021, 10:13

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
265 - 10-23-2021, 10:49
Mark my words - they will try to blame a Mexican.

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
266 - 10-23-2021, 11:03
I wonder if something similar to Brandon Lee happened here.

Dummy rounds have the casing and a wooden bullet so when you are looking at the revolver from the business end, it appears loaded.

In Brandon's case, one of the wooden bullets got lodged in the barrel, and maybe from the force of a primer? The weapon handler didn't check the barrel and loaded blanks into the pistol. The next time someone pulled the trigger, the blanks contain enough force to push the dummy bullet out just like a live round. That's what killed Brandon, and I assume what happened here, and as there is no ****ing way real bullets would be on a movie set.

But Alex should never have pulled the trigger and I certainty would never handle a gun without checking it first. So, he now he knows what it's like to kill someone.

Last edited by Gandalf; 10-23-2021 at 11:08..
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
267 - 10-23-2021, 11:07
Look up how often actors actually point a gun at someone. They rely on camera angles.

Why was he pointing a real gun at someone?

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
268 - 10-23-2021, 11:13
Even if he was given live rounds, Alec Baldwin still pointed a real gun at people, and those people just thought it was fine. No one involved knew anything about guns at all.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
269 - 10-23-2021, 11:17
Never happen but should

Quote:
Criminally negligent manslaughter occurs when death results from a high degree of negligence or recklessness. ... Usually it is considered a less severe offense than involuntary manslaughter.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
270 - 10-23-2021, 12:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Look up how often actors actually point a gun at someone. They rely on camera angles.

Why was he pointing a real gun at someone?
If there are instances where a gun is pointed at someone say, at their forehead give me all ur money, they would use a prop gun where the firing pin is removed or is a replica.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
271 - 10-23-2021, 12:06
Has Alec Baldwin killed anyone else this weekend now that he has a taste for it?

groove
VeteranXX
Old
272 - 10-23-2021, 12:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
idk about this case, but with brandon lee iirc it was a revolver and they want the audience to see the bullets so they take out the powder and primers

but they didn't take out the primers and the hit from the primer pushed a bullet into the barrel

then they used blanks in the same gun boom ded
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
iirc, Brandon Lee died because they didn't clear a gun barrel before firing a blank through it.
They had used the same gun with dummy rounds - no powder, but a bullet so they look like a complete cartridge. One still had a primer in it and pushed the bullet out of the casing into the barrel. Later they used the same gun with blanks, and it pushed the bullet the rest of the way through and into Brandon Lee.

We celebrate his life to this day with sporty ball arena chants.
page 2 dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
I wonder if something similar to Brandon Lee happened here.

Dummy rounds have the casing and a wooden bullet so when you are looking at the revolver from the business end, it appears loaded.

In Brandon's case, one of the wooden bullets got lodged in the barrel, and maybe from the force of a primer? The weapon handler didn't check the barrel and loaded blanks into the pistol. The next time someone pulled the trigger, the blanks contain enough force to push the dummy bullet out just like a live round. That's what killed Brandon, and I assume what happened here, and as there is no ****ing way real bullets would be on a movie set.

But Alex should never have pulled the trigger and I certainty would never handle a gun without checking it first. So, he now he knows what it's like to kill someone.
wooden bullets?

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
273 - 10-23-2021, 12:10
Alec Baldwin camera crew walked off before shooting - Los Angeles Times

Quote:
Baldwin***8217;s stunt double accidentally fired two rounds Saturday after being told that the gun was ***8220;cold***8221; ***8212; lingo for a weapon that doesn***8217;t have any ammunition, including blanks ***8212; two crew members who witnessed the episode told the Los Angeles Times.

***8220;There should have been an investigation into what happened,***8221; a crew member said. ***8220;There were no safety meetings. There was no assurance that it wouldn***8217;t happen again. All they wanted to do was rush, rush, rush.***8221;

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
274 - 10-23-2021, 12:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
wooden bullets?
Not uncommon, but more likely to be metal bullet.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
275 - 10-23-2021, 12:31
Quote:
ammunition flew toward the trio around the monitor

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
276 - 10-23-2021, 12:32
So apparently I guess they just mixed real bullets in with fake bullets. Fired a few real bullets off so everyone would know someone was wrong...then did nothing and kept on firing the mysterious bullets while pointing the gun at people.

These people lecture us on gun control.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
277 - 10-23-2021, 12:33
tbf, people like that should not be allowed to own firearms

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
278 - 10-23-2021, 12:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
out of my friends or coworkers i spoke to about this

everyone that has never handled a gun said it wasnt his fault

everyone that owns firearms said it was his fault
Sounds like the usual gun control debate. All guns are magic murder machines and must be banned vs guns are just tools and people are the real problem.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
279 - 10-23-2021, 12:37
Do you guys think Alec Baldwin is deep in the midst of planning a redemption arc where he come out in a few weeks demanding regulations on guns used in movie. The industry has for a long time turned a blind eye to this ongoing problem, and Alec Baldwin will be the one to lead us to the promise land. He'd probably practicing his remorseful tears in the mirror right now for his big Oprah interview.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
280 - 10-23-2021, 12:40
Who knows what these douchebags will do with him but I am pretty sure his days as the face of gun control are over. I own guns and I have never shot and killed anyone is a pretty solid rebuke

Page 14 of 63

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Alec Baldwin just killed someone

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill yourself midxe