BadMofo

I hope dutch and lemon and even dare comes back for my death thread and makes it 20+ pages of lolstupid shit.

But at the sametime i wouldnt care if no one from this forum ever finds out either.

i dunno. Im torn

"why does anyone care about this forum. u care too much. this is pathetic. i wouldnt care if people posted in my death thread. if i cared enough to care to tell someone to let people know that i died. oh did i mention how much i dont care about tw"

"why does anyone care about this forum. u care too much. this is pathetic. i wouldnt care if people posted in my death thread. if i cared enough to care to tell someone to let people know that i died. oh did i mention how much i dont care about tw"
"quotes"

:lol: what the fuck are you spewing.

randall plz post more about how much u dont care about tw and how u shouldnt be embarassed 2 post on a forum where most of the front page is stuff like NIGGERS STEAL AND MURDER FROM WHITE FAMILY #11

randall plz post more about how much u dont care about tw and how u shouldnt be embarassed 2 post on a forum where most of the front page is stuff like NIGGERS STEAL AND MURDER FROM WHITE FAMILY #11

where have i said i dont care about TW?

thats a loaded trollin statement

u keep fishing tho

and Im from the south, there are real racists around me daily. Why would i be embarassed about an online forum that has racists? It doesnt make ME racist... What world do u live in bro

Last edited:
I'm going to care after I'm dead, so I want you all to post lots of shit about my awesome life when I dead... cause I will care so much.

But I miss BadMofo now.

Last edited:
Back