What's Up With All These Titles?

These are the non-custom titles available to forum users right now. They are automated and the system updates them a few times a day, so don't message us if you don't have it at midnight of your registration date. It will update.

If you see someone with a different title, they probably fellated the shit out of an admin or contributed something significant to the community. I don't ever give out custom titles, FYI. Custom titles do not update their exponent automatically and don't bother asking me to do it because I really can't keep up with them.

Contributor - User has an active subscription (donation) to TW.
Member - Default title for new members.
Veteran - Awarded at 1 year from registration date.
Veteran2 - Awarded at 2 years from registration date.
Veteran3 - Awarded at 3 years from registration date.
Veteran4 - Awarded at 4 years from registration date.
Veteran5 - Awarded at 5 years from registration date.
Veteran++ - Awarded at 6 years from registration date.
Tribalwar Staff - Tribalwar Staff with access to basic administrative functions.
Tribalwar Admin - Tribalwar administration, full access to forum administrative functions.

NEW IN 2008
TribalPress - Awarded short term to major contributors of popular stories to the front page news section. Process is automated nightly based on a number of variables:
- Minimum active posts in time frame: 1 - 4 weeks
- Minimum bumps per posted story: varies based on news volume

Title is dynamic so it will only go to the top news contributors over any given time frame.

At this time there are never going to be new Veteran+whatever titles. Perhaps at some milestone in the future there will be a new title to come out ... you'll just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
So the special titels are when you do something really stupid ore something terible good?

doing something really stupid generally gets you banned, unless it's particularly entertaining, in which case you'll get a title to commemerate the even so we can keep track of who you are, out of the many, MANY, idiots that post here.

Back