TW car people (no not American cars because....sigh)

Designed by the Italians, powered by the Americans, built by the Brits and driven by idiots.

sorry you dont have any friends that own anything but bongs. you will one day

I had to pop back to this thread because reasons. I didn't give this post enough love first time round. Juggs is a comedy genius, who knew?

No really this is very very good.

Anyway back to jokes about steps and cushions.

Pics are in the other thread I made after buying the car. Anyway you wouldn't be interested, there's no rust on it, it actually works, and nowhere near enough seats to get all the cousins back to the trailer park.

Jugglenuts and Brasstits don't understand how owning a proper performance car works. Shocked I tell you.

Yeah. I pay the dude probably north of $1000 for a very basic oil and filters service. I'm not fucking stupid enough to attempt that shit myself.

black-ghost.jpg

300 of these Dodge 807HP V8 "Black Ghost" Challengers will be built.
Dodge is now saluting the car with a Challenger Black Ghost limited edition model that will be one of the last V8-powered muscle cars it ever builds before the Challenger is replaced by the electric Charger Daytona SRT in 2024.

I drove the Challenger when this model first came out around 2011. Fucking nope. Suspension is made out of rocks. And it looks fucking awful. My Vantage is a work of automotive art. We're comparing the Mona Lisa to a steaming pile of dogshit.

These are supposedly the last of the line for gasoline powered muscle cars. There will be one more and that will be that from Dodge.

I have never been a big fan of muscle cars. More into rally, sports and touring cars. In general, I am not a fan of American cars. I like American trucks/Jeeps though.

It's just offensive even thinking about American cars in an Aston Martin thread. One concession, I'd love to get a 1959 Caddy to tootle around in but those things are stupid money.

Is what it is Billybob. I'm often in situations where $10k is in the air on the turn of a card. Money means nothing unless you use it to make life better for yourself and everyone you come into contact with.

Couple of Pakistani fellas remodelling our garden. New BBQ area, pergola, patio etc., working every day out there in 105 freedom degrees. Probably on $400 a month. Gonna give them $1000 tip each when it's done. Don't have to. Want to. In before Havax.

Last edited:
Back