Kotz tried to have me killed

Flash

Veteran XX
9c9044adee5f29bc3dfcb514769d5bf4.png

kinda scary tbh guess you can't even go-to a 4th of July parade without being worried of some crazy person :scared:

are we sure it wasn't kotz in a wig

maybe the unibrow was mistaken for long hair?

My daughter is going with her boyfriend to some big concert somewhere in Chicago...
I'm not that happy about it, they should be coming here to Mexico and listening to bandas.
I'm starting to send her all the Chicago related not mass shootings that are happening all the time... Try to get her head on a swivel.

Shooting at July 4th Parade in Highland Park CITIZEN FREE PRESS

It seems to be pretty easy to find something everyday for her to be concerned about. The new boyfriend is getting low points for taking her to this unsafe area of the country.

My daughter is going with her boyfriend to some big concert somewhere in Chicago...
I'm not that happy about it, they should be coming here to Mexico and listening to bandas.
I'm starting to send her all the Chicago related not mass shootings that are happening all the time... Try to get her head on a swivel.

Shooting at July 4th Parade in Highland Park CITIZEN FREE PRESS

It seems to be pretty easy to find something everyday for her to be concerned about. The new boyfriend is getting low points for taking her to this area of the country.

highland park is a suburb :ftard:

Back