Gym bro **** and burning fat, building muscle. by Mitchdubai - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Gym bro **** and burning fat, building muscle.
Page 3 of 5
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
41 - 06-19-2022, 05:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
So that's 2lb of muscle gain while losing 18lb of fat in case you can't read straight (duh).
Learn to read, retard:

"2lb muscle gain? Such a ridiculously small amount to even pretend that it's reliably accurate."

Quote:
Find me something on the interscope that says that's easy at 58 you ****ing brain donor.
Holy ****. I wonder if you left UK at age 3 or something before you could learn to read...

"And who the **** said you can't burn fat and build muscle? What gym-bro-science nonsense are you reading? It's obviously harder to build muscle period as you age, mostly depending on testosterone levels, but there isn't some rule that stops you at a certain age or age range."

Where did I say it was easy? I was literally mocking you for making idiotic statements or "quotes" from other idiots and basically saying they were "true."

Quote:
Heavy weight low reps, been doing that for 40 years. This time around mostly reps in the 12-20 range and a lot of isolation exercises. Not a lot of compounds. It worked.

"Don't gorge on food. Avoid **** foods. Workout with higher weight and lower reps. It isn't ****ing rocket science."

Quote:
Trainer is a competitive bodybuilder (non-roids division) and she knows her **** on both lifting and nutrition. You know **** about **** and can't find your ass with both hands. Hi 5.
She knows enough to get money from a short sucker, so cheers for her. A fool and his money are soon parted.

Sponsored Links
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
42 - 06-19-2022, 05:07
Good effort, now **** off and annoy people in a thread you know something about. Oh wait, there aren't any.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
43 - 06-19-2022, 05:17
Quote:
Good effort, now **** off and annoy people in a thread you know something about. Oh wait, there aren't any.
It's just another thread where you instantly expose how ignorant you are on the topic at hand.

Is there anything you actually do know? I mean, were you even good at whatever you did for a living? God damn, I can't imagine a life at being so **** at everything and not even knowing it.

Then again, maybe you do know it, which is why you're so insecure.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
44 - 06-19-2022, 05:35
itt I leaned that all personal trainers are a useless joke because Mitch uses one

thx GG

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
45 - 06-19-2022, 05:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
itt I leaned that all personal trainers are a useless joke because Mitch uses one

thx GG
Yeah, I don't know what you're reading. I think we're all making fun of Midget for his stupidity and the fact that he's been allegedly working out with weights for 40 years, but he needs a chick who body builds to tell him what to eat and put it into an app so she can monitor him like a mommy.

Also, he totally gained 1.87lbs of muscle and lost 17.92lbs of fat. She has really good calipers!

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
46 - 06-19-2022, 05:47
DEXA scale measures bone density you utter ****wit. Maybe before you try to appear intelligent you might want to run **** through Google to be sure you're not sounding as dim as you actually are.

An Inbody machine used consistently at the same time of day etc is as good as any commercial gym offers. Stop being as thick as mince.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
47 - 06-19-2022, 06:40
DEXA scale?
Do you even Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, ay bro?
Cuz the Runners did.
Paging Vanster.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 06-19-2022, 06:48
damn, I was thinking that as well, but I passed on it

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
49 - 06-19-2022, 09:11
DEXA is a ****ty approximation based on tissues resistance to x-rays. (higher density, more resistance). The golden standard for body fat "measurements" are still underwater weigh-ins.

Can't measure fat % from living persons. All measurements are approximations.

and there's absolutely no reason why you couldn't grow some muscle mass at age 58. Almost all the studies on elderly show gains in muscle mass if that was the aim of the study.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
50 - 06-19-2022, 17:22
Quote:
So, the rules say at 58 I can't build muscle and burn fat simultaneously. Or at least its very ****ing hard.

So last 10 weeks with my new trainer, workouts have been brutal and she has me counting calories, macros, sodium etc and putting it all in an app that she can access. Best trainer I've ever had, apart from being nice to look at she's really knowledgeable and a great motivator.

Anyway so 10 weeks, lost 16lb. Composition is gained 2lb of muscle, lost 18lb of fat.

Gym is full of instabunnies and dudes with "hardest worker in the room" shirts on embarrassing themselves. ****s, get off my equipment.

We're missing a Juggs checkin. Wassup Juggs?
If you got a real man job like logging or farming you might be able to lose weight and gain muscle like a regular dude without a team assisting your fat weak ass.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
51 - 06-19-2022, 17:45
Let's make a Minge's Workout Kit

A personal trainer....
(It's a man, baby)

Dubai

Sri Lankan Maid

Sri Lanka blasts: Maid in Dubai loses four close relatives in explosions on Easter | Uae – Gulf News

Come on ****ers! Get your too rah ooo a aye on *****!
Poor old Johnny Ray
BTW - Johnny Ray was an Oregonian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc-P8oDuS0Q

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 06-19-2022, 17:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
2lb muscle gain? Such a ridiculously small amount to even pretend that it's reliably accurate.

And who the **** said you can't burn fat and build muscle? What gym-bro-science nonsense are you reading? It's obviously harder to build muscle period as you age, mostly depending on testosterone levels, but there isn't some rule that stops you at a certain age or age range.

She's got me tracking exact calories and stuff on an app!

As always, you sound like a ****ing retard. Holy ****. Don't gorge on food. Avoid **** foods. Workout with higher weight and lower reps. It isn't ****ing rocket science.
Noodle arm who can't get off the hill

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
53 - 06-19-2022, 17:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
In defense of The Minge - I would like to point out that 2lbs of muscle gained is probably about a 200 percent increase and it like represents about 90 percent of his total body weight.

Also
Young Jack Lalanne

Older Jack Lalanne

Over 90 Jack

RIP Jack
I used to watch and do his show as a young kid. I think I learned a lot from him. HTF did he die,,, shoulda lived forevar

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
54 - 06-19-2022, 18:01
Jack's birthday challenges were epic.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
55 - 06-19-2022, 23:30
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
56 - 06-20-2022, 00:01
You don't know jack

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
57 - 06-20-2022, 00:24
Quote:
DEXA scale measures bone density you utter ****wit. Maybe before you try to appear intelligent you might want to run **** through Google to be sure you're not sounding as dim as you actually are.

An Inbody machine used consistently at the same time of day etc is as good as any commercial gym offers. Stop being as thick as mince.
You're so ****ing ignorant about everything, the fact that you're breathing my air disgusts me. A man should never be as dumb as you. Never. You have to have a learning disability or something.

You literally web-searched DEXA and yet failed to find even the most basic factual information about it:
DEXA Scan | Body Composition and Bone Density Testing

Go kill yourself. Do the world, your poor dumb wife, and the kids you probably molested a favor.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
58 - 06-20-2022, 00:25
that escalated rapidly

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
59 - 06-20-2022, 01:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
You're so ****ing ignorant about everything, the fact that you're breathing my air disgusts me. A man should never be as dumb as you. Never. You have to have a learning disability or something.

You literally web-searched DEXA and yet failed to find even the most basic factual information about it:
DEXA Scan | Body Composition and Bone Density Testing

Go kill yourself. Do the world, your poor dumb wife, and the kids you probably molested a favor.
And you have one of those in your gym, do ya dumb****? Soft ****.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
60 - 06-20-2022, 02:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
I am Jack's smirking revenge.

Page 3 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Gym bro **** and burning fat, building muscle.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill yourself midxe