Page 7 of 54
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
121 - 06-30-2021, 19:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dawg View Post
What kind of fearmongering would make you take it more seriously, if brown skinned people were causing it? Or muslims, in planes?
being true would be a good start

Sponsored Links
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
122 - 06-30-2021, 19:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
You apparently haven't met Fool.
It's weird how often you bring me up in conversations I'm not involved in to lie about positions I don't hold. It's borderline psychotic.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
123 - 06-30-2021, 19:35
Fool is a cool guy even outside tw. I say that bcs I was in a wow guild with him.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
124 - 06-30-2021, 20:24
June Breaks Heat Records Across the World

As June comes to a close, countries across the Northern Hemisphere have just experienced their hottest days ever recorded, and the historically hotter month of July is still to come.

^^ DICK KICK ^^

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
125 - 06-30-2021, 20:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
It's weird how often you bring me up in conversations I'm not involved in to lie about positions I don't hold. It's borderline psychotic.
Vansters MO. Just appreciate that you are living in his head rent free.

SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
126 - 06-30-2021, 21:20

Last edited by SkittleBrew; 06-30-2021 at 21:25..
SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
127 - 06-30-2021, 21:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dawg View Post
"1. There's nothing I can do about it."
True. It would take everyone on Earth changing their way of life to tip the scales

"2. I'll be dead long before it has any tangible effect on my existence."
How old are you? We've got maybe ten years at most before the next great extinction event starts cascading.

Rainforests are no longer the carbon sinks they used to be, and with millions of acres cut down every year on top of the millions of acres lost to forest fires, we are decades past the point of no return. If we converted everything to "clean energy" tomorrow, it would take millennia to suck all the COČ we've already put into the atmosphere over the last hundred years.
I'm 45.
I guess I'll load up on ammo. At least I'll go out swinging.

...but 10 years? I mean, how old are you? When I was 10 years old, 10 years seemed like an eternity. Now that I'm 45, it feels like 2-3 years. I joined the Marine Corps 26 years ago and it feels like it was 5 or 6 years ago at most.

SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
128 - 06-30-2021, 21:39
Quote:
This is fundamentally, one of the last places that continue to deny climate science. Have fun I guess.
I guess everything is being handled then. Why are you worried about it again?

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
129 - 06-30-2021, 21:57
Quote:
lots of hyphen abuse in ur copypasta'd lobrau meme there, mr. self-styled grammar fag

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
130 - 06-30-2021, 22:01
and that, according 2 the rulez of the glorious school of self-styled academic internet warfare 2 which u subscribe, is y u lose the internet argument and have been so academically humiliated that u will never have street credibility again

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
131 - 06-30-2021, 22:02
btw i always go prone when i abuse my hyphen

4 a while i was like "gotta brake the habit so i can perform when i get a chance w/ a lady" but i realized incels gotta incel u kno

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
132 - 06-30-2021, 22:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
If you were to guess, how many posts have you made questioning climate change? 1k? 2k?

In those posts, how much are you arguing from a standpoint from being educated in science? (sorry, trick question because even your supporters know the answer.)

You have pasted thousands of words that have been critical of this or that of some detail of some climate study and have postulated that is the entire meltdown of science. None of them have come from you, they have been pasted from the right wing places that feed you the news you consume each day. Don't ever preach to me about psychosis. Yours is in the books.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
133 - 06-30-2021, 22:09
Gents - we could say another million times that we have no doubt that the climate is changing. We can reference the ice age and the fact that most of N America was covered in a glacier that receded well before humans showed up. It won't matter. We can acknowledge that human existence definitely plays a part. It won't matter.

Basically, to get into the club, you have to acknowledge that you should all GET YOUR DICKS KICKED. You have to get a battery operated car. Install LED lights. Wear a trendy T-Shirt with a slogan about how awesome Greta thunder***** is. You have to change your political party. There are so many signals you need to send to be considered in the club. You have to make fun of anyone who doesn't virtue signal. You just plain have to make **** up and ***** about it to feel good about yourself.

**REPUBLICANS AND EVIL WHITE MALES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR GLOBAL WARMING**

BAM - get out of the club. DICK KICK FOR YOU

This is the end-game. There is nothing you can do. Kinda like Critical Race Theory. Funny about that, isn't it? It's almost as if the same types of people are behind it.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
134 - 06-30-2021, 22:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Gents - we could say another million times that we have no doubt that the climate is changing. We can reference the ice age
and that's where I stopped, because that's where most aging white males begin to rant, and unless I'm wrong, that's where you began to rant.

Educated in science, and non-white makes Cael and I the last of our kind in TW.
Of course you want us to stop talking, but unless Fool jumps the shark and makes it mandatory that only white males get to talk, we won't.

Until Fool makes it a rule that only white men get to speak here, I'm not going to shut up. Deal.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
135 - 06-30-2021, 22:20
Quote:
If you were to guess, how many posts have you made questioning climate change? 1k? 2k?

In those posts, how much are you arguing from a standpoint from being educated in science? (sorry, trick question because even your supporters know the answer.)

You have pasted thousands of words that have been critical of this or that of some detail of some climate study and have postulated that is the entire meltdown of science. None of them have come from you, they have been pasted from the right wing places that feed you the news you consume each day. Don't ever preach to me about psychosis. Yours is in the books.
0. I question alarmism, sensationalism, and other sky-is-falling nonsense that can just be solved if we spend more money, but I've never once argued against the notion that our world is getting warmer and that we're a contributing factor. I simply don't care if the world gets warmer and Imminent Extinction Syndrome gets old after 40 years. You're a woefully dishonest person.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
136 - 06-30-2021, 22:23
Quote:

So you were not only trained as a dietician, mathematician, microbiologist and virologist but also hold a phd in climatology.

And yet somehow still ended up alone in a one room apartment with a domestic violence charge.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
137 - 06-30-2021, 22:24
if ur worried about global-warming, u need 2 promote hi-pollution resource-intensive life-style

that way u will wind up with catastrophic-climate-change and massive population-reduction thru untold billions of famine-deaths and war-deaths which will thin-the-herd enuff 2 allow 4 global bioethical organic fair trade environmental recovery

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
138 - 06-30-2021, 22:25
also melting ice-caps and rising sea-level and desertification help in the population-correction

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
139 - 06-30-2021, 22:30
Quote:
and that's where I stopped, because that's where most aging white males begin to rant, and unless I'm wrong, that's where you began to rant.

Educated in science, and non-white makes Cael and I the last of our kind in TW.
Of course you want us to stop talking, but unless Fool jumps the shark and makes it mandatory that only white males get to talk, we won't.

Until Fool makes it a rule that only white men get to speak here, I'm not going to shut up. Deal.
I can only hope he is **** faced right now.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
140 - 06-30-2021, 22:32
fool is not ****-faced rite now

but i'm on my weigh their

Page 7 of 54

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [GLOBAL WARMING RED ALERT!!]

Social Website Bullshit