i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what by naptown - Page 26 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what
Page 26 of 76
ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
501 - 02-16-2013, 22:16
yeah but you respond none the less, cause you are a knee pad wearing knob polisher lemon.

Sponsored Links
MiNiOn
VeteranXX
Old
502 - 02-16-2013, 22:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
you brought her here

what is wrong with you

No answer yet, messing with his

pill bottle

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
503 - 02-16-2013, 22:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICFire View Post
yeah but you respond none the less, cause you are a knee pad wearing knob polisher lemon.

SexxxGodSteve
VeteranXV
Old
504 - 02-16-2013, 22:18
so when your plan to law tw to death fails will you ****ing leave

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
505 - 02-16-2013, 22:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
thanks tehvul
All the Thanks should go to naptown for being the real idiot here and the one that did have a meltdown over not getting his way with me.

every bit of this is on him, while the majority of you simpleton idiot bandwagon jumpers who don't have the sense of a newt, cheered him on.

WildKnight
VeteranXV
Old
506 - 02-16-2013, 22:19
Quote:
See, this is perfectly acceptable. Same as my calling you an idiot or stupid or other descriptive mental challenge you may have.

Isn't what's happened here though and that is all on naptown and so... since rayn doesn't seem to know the law I'm guessing he's going to get a quick lesson that things just ain't like they used to be.

fact I'd bet money on it as will naptown.
i don't know you, so all i am going to say is this. truthfully there is a point when you just needs to end things, that was about 20 pages back.

it's all fun and games till someone starts throwing real world threats and actions into it. our forum has seen this happen far too many times.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
507 - 02-16-2013, 22:19
icpedo pls go

Hudson
VeteranXV
Old
508 - 02-16-2013, 22:19
are you retard? he got exactly what he wanted out of you as we round page 27 and you're still going.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
509 - 02-16-2013, 22:20
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 515
User Name Posts
ICFire 36
Glare 32
naptown 23
Falhawk 22
1teaminlondon 19
Groove 19
Spxnge 16

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
510 - 02-16-2013, 22:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
We need to have a talk.

first off, for all his racist nonsense Absent is one of the more intelligent people on this forum. I would hardly call his racism "Frothing at the mouth". While he's ranting he is still able to stay articulate and well written.

Your troll child on the other hand, is frothing at the mouth. So much so, that she didn't know the difference between defamation and deformation. Or if she is aware of the difference she's too dense to realize the phrase is defamation of character.

Furthermore, You sir, you were the idiot that brought your daughter here. Yes, someone found a picture of her and posted it. YOU could have ended it by not replying to that thread.. You know that this forum generally regards you in a less than favorable way. You posted "that's my daughter", you gave them the response they wanted. YOU YOU YOU.

You were the one that brought that thread to her attention. You are wholly responsible for your predicament. You post like a ****ing jackass non stop, knowing it's going bring you unwanted attention. You goad people into ****ing with you all the while claiming you're trolling them. You are the one that has to quote and reply to every negative thing said about you. Just like I know you're going to have to respond to this. You are the one that lacks the self control to stop, just stop replying and ignore people.

Have some personal ****ing responsibility for your dysfunctional lifestyle. Accept responsibility for bringing this mess to your troll daughters doorstep. You think you're cute and funny, in reality you are the problem. not everyone else.
You need to go piss in the wind and **** off.

You have nothing to say worth reading.

btw... I pulled a "lemon" here... did not read.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
511 - 02-16-2013, 22:22
jesus you're ****ing lame

Hudson
VeteranXV
Old
512 - 02-16-2013, 22:23
I'd wager half of the posts from everyone else are bull**** not related to thread.

Glare naptown and Falhawk talking about broken marriage and heart of the swarm.

Quote:
You are the one that has to quote and reply to every negative thing said about you. Just like I know you're going to have to respond to this. You are the one that lacks the self control to stop, just stop replying and ignore people.
I told you you'd respond. You're so predicable, like a drug addict that can't help himself.

yet you troll us all..

GFG ******.

Last edited by Hudson; 02-16-2013 at 22:25..
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
513 - 02-16-2013, 22:24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fIRo-UtdOU

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
514 - 02-16-2013, 22:24
Quote:
are you retard? he got exactly what he wanted out of you as we round page 27 and you're still going.
lol, you all have such short attention spans.

What nap wanted was to have me leave like mofo, like tigran... only it has now turned around and may or may not bite him in the ass.

...and this forum.

not up to me.

Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
515 - 02-16-2013, 22:24
This thread is badass.

Radon
Veteran²
Old
516 - 02-16-2013, 22:24
Quote:
All the Thanks should go to naptown for being the real idiot here and the one that did have a meltdown over not getting his way with me.

every bit of this is on him, while the majority of you simpleton idiot bandwagon jumpers who don't have the sense of a newt, cheered him on.
lol

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
517 - 02-16-2013, 22:25
struck a nerve with the pill comment I see

am I deforming the character of username icfire

I don't know

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
518 - 02-16-2013, 22:25
too little too late hudson...

wat lemon, uh, negatory

Hudson
VeteranXV
Old
519 - 02-16-2013, 22:27
Quote:
You are the one that has to quote and reply to every negative thing said about you. Just like I know you're going to have to respond to this. You are the one that lacks the self control to stop, just stop replying and ignore people.
I see he replied to my other comment. Too predicable.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
520 - 02-16-2013, 22:28
so let me get this straight, icpedo.

you are basically threatening rayn and the forum with legal action from your ugly retard daughter?

i don't think rayn takes legal threats lightly. i think the best thing that rayn could do to protect himself is to permanently ban you.

what do you think, guys?

Page 26 of 76

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
angela has downing syndrome , character defecation , character deformation , four million wuz here , frankenstein jaw , ic4yearolds , icfire mad , icfire next kid touching pope , large clitoris , lol national attention , naval anal bonanza , navy slut , not by my chinny chin chin , parkay , personal in the medical , quasi-legal voodoo threats , rev_night was here , sexxxgodsteve was here , thats a man baby , they deformed my son , they took my son , this thread is awesome , vanishing rep conspiracy , walt! where are you man , was angela downing raped? , wats a pederast walter , why the long face , yarr matey icfire raped me , you lose good day bitch!