Trailer for WORLD WAR Z (Brad Pitt zombie movie)

when a girl is sucking a guy off he shoots cum in her eyes so she cant see....and she walks around with her arms extended looking for a towel to wipe her eyes with.. zombie

Just pretend it has a different title.

The book is good, but honestly it's overrated. However, the sad truth is it's the best zombie book that I've read. There's a serious lack of good writing/zombie stories for how many books are out there.

The absolute best zombie movie/tv show ever created is Dead Set. It was a British miniseries I believe, and it's fantastically done. I randomly errr... "bought" the version that someone had put together to make it like one movie. I highly recommend it.

not the best zombie book I ever read. long ago I read a book called something like 'fire' and it was about the end of days. people started rising from the dead and there was the lake of fire and demons and everything was setting up for the apocalypse .. damn I wish I could remember the title cause it was such an amazing story.

Everything about this movie, the over-abundance of CGI, the author of the source material absolutely furious at how this production out, the studio hiring new writers to re-do the script, the actors being called back to re-shoot new scenes, Damon Lindelof's name being involved, Brad Pitt refusing to promote this, tells me to this won't turn out good.

Hopefully it surprises

You people will whine about anything.

Brad Pitt is not refusing to promote this, wtf did you get that?

He's producing it so it was partly his decision to rewrite and reshoot. HE obviously didn't like the way the film was headed towards the last act.

Also, the book was ok, not some masterpiece. And translating that to film would have been a boring fucking movie if you ask me.

I'm reserving judgement until I see it. Reshoots do not always mean bad movie, I thought MIB 3 was going to be absolute shit because of part 2 and the reshoots and inflated budget. But I liked the final film. Also, that film didn't even have a finished script when they started shooting, which usually means the movie is doomed.

BTW Drew Goddard finished what Lindolhof couldn't on the rewrites, and I think everyone here likes Drew's film Cabin in the Woods, so...

not the best zombie book I ever read. long ago I read a book called something like 'fire' and it was about the end of days. people started rising from the dead and there was the lake of fire and demons and everything was setting up for the apocalypse .. damn I wish I could remember the title cause it was such an amazing story.

If you remember, please post it. I've probably read about 10-15 different zombie novellas and books. World War Z is really the only one I'd put above average.

Last edited:
I thought Briane Keene's take on the Zombie genre was pretty good, Dead Rising and its sequel City of Dead

Trailer looks horrible, and having an adaption of the book with fast zombies makes no sense.

Also, as far as zombie books go and World War Z being overrated, I've yet to read anything better (closest thing story wise is not even a book, but the Walking Dead comic). What's out there that makes World War Z seem overrated?

i think what makes people recoil slightly from the book is the knowledge that it only actually got published because max's dad is mel brookes

but that's a bit silly because getting published is hard as fuck anyway

it's a good book

its a good book. its not the best book ever. but it was a nice idea on the zombie genre. the fact that the movie industry thought they could make a movie from it is just dumb. and the fact that they decided to just use the name is a waste.

it should probably be a mini series.

is brad pitt even acting in this? he looks bored

i liked the book a lot but this looks like just another zombie film

I read WWZ and for the life of me cant remember zombies running in it..was that in the book?

Back