Page 56 of 8750
Sentor
VeteranXV
Old
1101 - 11-26-2016, 23:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
lol

starts post off with I have shame for myself (based on nothing I did but how I was born)

expresses contempt for others who don't wake up with constant shame or self victimization syndrome

finishes with warm well wishes and profound sympathy for others simply because of their skin color (not life situation or actual struggle)

and these people wonder what planet trump voters came from
a) no shame. not racist/prejudiced. not self serving, as trump will likely bring white guys like myself a more prosperous time.

b) hate crimes and racial tension has risen more in the last 3 weeks than the last 8 years combined.

c) you don't argue that trump wasn't a liar or isn't ****ing nuts, nor do you argue that he has logical ideas or reasonable plans for implementation for his wild/outlandish promises. GG kid.

Sponsored Links
Sentor
VeteranXV
Old
1102 - 11-26-2016, 23:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Yeah, because life under Obama was just grand for people of color. #BlackLivesMatter #StopKillingUs
And that's somehow Obama's fault, when both the house and senate (who make the laws) were both Republican run, as well as coming out of the worst recession in modern times, as well as the distribution of wealth continuing to rise to the top few %.... Do you think at all before you speak/type?

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1103 - 11-26-2016, 23:33
Trump mask spotted by Cubans celebrating Castro's death

WSVN 7 News on Twitter:

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1104 - 11-26-2016, 23:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentor View Post
a) no shame. not racist/prejudiced. not self serving, as trump will likely bring white guys like myself a more prosperous time.
oh no......meanwhile obama has all black bet party at white house

and they get slizzard

Everything That Happened at BET's White House Party for the Obamas

your party hasn't even started yet and you already feel bad about it

no shame at all.....LOL

Quote:
b) hate crimes and racial tension has risen more in the last 3 weeks than the last 8 years combined.
so have fake hate crimes and attacks against trump voters

one gets more coverage and outrage than another.....so i see why most people wouldn't know this

part of the reconciliation process

Quote:
c) you don't argue that trump wasn't a liar or isn't ****ing nuts, nor do you argue that he has logical ideas or reasonable plans for implementation for his wild/outlandish promises. GG kid.
if i was worried about lying trump wouldn't be my biggest target

if i was worried about ****ing nuts he wouldn't be my biggest issue

anti-vaxx jill, ww3 hillary, Mormon moron mcmuffin, and gary high as **** johnson equal targets

so what logical statement should i use to argue against your purely emotional and hysterical hissy fit with? other than more contempt and outright mockery?

sorry your feelz got hurt.....still over a month away from him becoming president and it is all over for life and our society already

Last edited by Captain Tele; 11-26-2016 at 23:40..
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1105 - 11-26-2016, 23:39
Quote:
And that's somehow Obama's fault, when both the house and senate (who make the laws) were both Republican run, as well as coming out of the worst recession in modern times, as well as the distribution of wealth continuing to rise to the top few %.... Do you think at all before you speak/type?
Black people had nothing to fear when Obama was President. Life was great for them. That's why BLM exists...... because having a Black President smoothed over race relations, ended poverty and made the world a perfect place.

You're pathetic.

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
1106 - 11-26-2016, 23:39
Quote:
Only if you are already very rich. Everyone else will be waiting for the money to trickle down.

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
1107 - 11-26-2016, 23:39
It's funny how even up until the election we had about 12 to 1 video evidence of actual hate crimes against Trump supporters than vice versa and it's all just ignored.

Like I think the only actual evidence we have of violence by a Trump supporter was when that old guy sucker punched a guy at a rally.

Sentor
VeteranXV
Old
1108 - 11-26-2016, 23:40
Except I'm claiming the opposite... and you continue to generically respond like an idiot. Do you have other arguments, or do you just read something on facebook and copy/paste....?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1109 - 11-26-2016, 23:42
Quote:
too big to fail benefited those who already hold and own everything

call the press.......total outrage

who would have known?

During Obama***8217;s Presidency Wealth Inequality has Increased and Poverty Levels are Higher

you are like a bot spewing mindlessly unsubstantiated talking points at this point

is this a wiglaf smurf account?

Last edited by Captain Tele; 11-26-2016 at 23:44..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1110 - 11-26-2016, 23:44
Quote:
Black people had nothing to fear when Obama was President. Life was great for them. That's why BLM exists...... because having a Black President smoothed over race relations, ended poverty and made the world a perfect place.

You're pathetic.
what is amusing is how south park text book called it (in order of how BLM started and ended)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8CjxhWptS4

all in one glorious episode

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman View Post
It's funny how even up until the election we had about 12 to 1 video evidence of actual hate crimes against Trump supporters than vice versa and it's all just ignored.

Like I think the only actual evidence we have of violence by a Trump supporter was when that old guy sucker punched a guy at a rally.
minus dnc paid antagonists and provocateurs i wonder how many cases there were

Sentor
VeteranXV
Old
1111 - 11-26-2016, 23:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerosene31 View Post
Only if you are already very rich. Everyone else will be waiting for the money to trickle down.
Which doesn't work as demonstrated in the past - either way I'm not really worried.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman View Post

12 to 1? Where are you getting this stat? I don't think there was 12 total incidents I'd seen from either side. But I do know that the NYPD said that hate crimes had risen "dramatically" since the election. I don't know the stats though.

Sentor
VeteranXV
Old
1112 - 11-26-2016, 23:45
Quote:

You're pathetic.
And you've not addressed that most states are republican lead, and that the house/senate were also republican lead.

So... maybe you need to understand how government works first.

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
1113 - 11-26-2016, 23:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSVtE82Bkm0

Stop getting your news from CNN.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1114 - 11-26-2016, 23:49
Quote:
Which doesn't work as demonstrated in the past - either way I'm not really worried.
12 to 1? Where are you getting this stat? I don't think there was 12 total incidents I'd seen from either side. But I do know that the NYPD said that hate crimes had risen "dramatically" since the election. I don't know the stats though.
according to NYT

Sarah Silverman on Twitter:

and Sarah Silverman

Quote:
Agreed. This story never happened & this tard mimicking a toxoplasmosis riddled cat lady just made me cringe

Last edited by Captain Tele; 11-26-2016 at 23:55..
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1115 - 11-26-2016, 23:49
Quote:
Except all those times when the economy did well and so did everyone else. A rising tide raises all boats and whatnot.

I'm still wondering what this magical economic system is where there's no such thing as rich people and people who are highly skilled make as much as someone who shovels turds for a living.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1116 - 11-26-2016, 23:50
Quote:
And you've not addressed that most states are republican lead, and that the house/senate were also republican lead.

So... maybe you need to understand how government works first.
It seems the areas with the highest crime and poverty problems are inner cities that are Democrat controlled?

Sentor
VeteranXV
Old
1117 - 11-26-2016, 23:52
Hahaha, maybe they were made because he called them all rapists?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1118 - 11-26-2016, 23:53

closest thing to an actual hate crime i can find

LOL

Last edited by Captain Tele; 11-26-2016 at 23:56..
Sentor
VeteranXV
Old
1119 - 11-26-2016, 23:55
Quote:
It seems the areas with the highest crime and poverty problems are inner cities that are Democrat controlled?
And how does that relate to causation versus correlation?

Sentor
VeteranXV
Old
1120 - 11-26-2016, 23:58
Quote:
Except all those times when the economy did well and so did everyone else. A rising tide raises all boats and whatnot.

I'm still wondering what this magical economic system is where there's no such thing as rich people and people who are highly skilled make as much as someone who shovels turds for a living.
Oh, you mean those 2 giant bubbles that collapsed within the last 16 years... and that price index has outpaced wage increases by how much, and for how long? Riiight, and considering how almost every economist says that TDE doesn't, in fact, work...

The IMF Confirms That ‘Trickle-Down’ Economics Is, Indeed, a Joke

I mean, maybe you're smarter than the people at the IMF.

Page 56 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot