[Arizona] Immigration

So immigrants can never be anything but unskilled labor?

Well according to you immigrants = Mexicans and Mexico is not well known for its stellar education system for the poor (why leave Mexico if you are rich right?). So since as you say Mexicans = immigrants we will get poor, uneducated and likely unskilled labor as citizens.

When they can't get a job because they are uneducated and can't speak english how much do you think they will get in social welfare?

You are getting close... we dont want unskilled, uneducated immigrants here. We are graduating plenty of uneducated, unskilled americans from High School every year.
Immigrants with an education, skill, or a job lined up with a sponsoring company have very little trouble getting in. My entire family on my dad's side did exactly that (from Canada).

I may be wrong, but I dont notice too many illegals working at McDonalds.

Then again I rarely go to fast food places anymore.

I should say illegal or not, immigrants around here dont seem like they work in 'uneducated labor' positions too often. That is if you consider trades to be skilled labor.

Last edited:
It doesnt matter what you come up with Fngr. If they have to build anything it will be built by the mexicans.

I should say illegal or not, immigrants around here dont seem like they work in 'uneducated labor' positions too often. That is if you consider trades to be skilled labor.

Swen, what does an illegal immigrant looks like. Please give us a description.

Last edited:
Illegal aliens dont have physical attributes. It's their immigration status

That isn't what you said previously.

How do you "notice" an legal citizen compared to an illegal if not by physical attributes?

How can you tell if an illegal is in a trade labor job if not by what you see with their eyes?

notice how I clarified to say immigrants in general.

or did you not read past the first sentence?

I did read the entire post, but you are still indicating you can tell the difference between an illegal and a legal immigrants.

You did this by saying you haven't noticed illegal immigrants or legal immigrants in McDonalds because they are all working trade jobs.

So let me ask you then. What does a illegal and or legal immigrant look like in McDonalds or in a skilled trade job? You say you noticed they are not in McDonalds and instead noticed them in trade jobs so you must know what they look like?

You can call me a racist all you want, insults over the interwebs dont bother me.

This argument with me really isnt going anywhere.

You can call me a racist all you want, insults over the interwebs dont bother me.

This argument with me really isnt going anywhere.

Explain how you can notice immigrants in certain industries if not using what you see with your eyes and a workers physical attributes to make your conclusions?

DO IT!!

We do have a reasonable immigration policy.

We just don't enforce immigration law adequately.

Oh, and I still think we should fire illegals back across the border out of human cannons

Yeah, 5,000 low-skilled visas per year is reasonable. :rolleyes:

Oh wait, I forgot who I'm talking to.

Back