Girl hits another girl while crossing the street, drives off, people catch up to her

Im pretty sure the girl in the car is fucked. Shes going to get (at minimum) DUI, Attempted Manslaughter and Hit and Run.

I know in CT if you hit someone and dont stay with them its automatic vehicular manslaughter

I like how he's there, hugging her and holding her hand while his girlfriend is lying in the middle of the road, dying.

his girlfriends feet are dirty as fuck did you guys not see that?

id be off hugging the other bitch too if my girlfriend walked around barefoot getting her feet all dirty like she lived in a trailer park

First thing I thought was the guy was close to losing it but was doing a commendable job of not donkey punching the girl who is clearly out of it but I kind of question his chasing the girl down and leaving his girlfriend.

It was def a gut level reaction but if it was me I cant say I would have done the same. I would have been so freaked out it wouldnt have crossed my mind to chase the bitch down until I knew my gf was ok or at least alive. If it was my best friend and I was with a bunch of friends who said "We got him/her (calling 911 etc..) go get the fucker!" then yeah.

Sort of seems like his reaction was "this bitch just hit/run my gf , Imma gonna get them!" than "my gf might be dead".

Tough call. I see where you are coming from, but unless I missed something, it's hard to tell if he just bolted straight after her or checked on his gf first before running.

I know the right thing to do is stay with a loved one and make sure they are okay, but if someone hit a family member or loved one, I can't say for certainty that I wouldn't try and chase down the guilty party if bystanders had already gathered and I was in close proximity to the suspect. It's a revenge thing basically...gut reaction would probably be to insure the guilty party didn't get away with it if there wasn't much I could do medically for a loved one.

Either way, as far as handling himself, I thought he did a good job. I'd have a hard time showing restraint if some dumb, young and likely intoxicated bitch hit a loved one and tried to run for it...then had the audacity to not even apologize and started crying for herself. Makes you want to curb stomp her suburban ass.

wow she deserves all the punishment she gets

but i hope someone kills that fucking wigger boyfriend too

my question is why is the boyfriend berating the stupid girl instead of tending to his potentially dead girlfriend

andhis friend is just chilling with him making 'jokes' about DUIs and filming the whole interaction with seemingly no care for the dead girl either

wtf all over

I don't even know what she's trying to say

"WHY DIDNT YOU STOP
WHY DIDNT YOU STOP"

"NO ITS NOT LIKE THAT
I WOUDL HAVE STOPPED
BUT

I WOULD NOT HAVE DONE IT

ITS NOT ME
ITS NOT ILKE THAT
ITS NOT .. THATS NOT"

she keeps saying "NO! I would never even stop for you guys... I would never even stop :( :( :( I wouldn't even stop..."

what

I will add that the way he was acting towards the driver was pretty retarded. I don't really understand how u can be THAT understanding of someone who just ran over ur GF because she was drunk--and then only thought of herself when confronted by everything.

Well he didn't care enough to stay and see if his gf was alright, so I don't think he had to be that understanding to be nice to the girl. At any moment he could have gotten the girl's plates and told the 12 guys hanging out not to let her leave and went back to check on the "person that he loves" or whatever the fuck he called her.

Everyone involved here is a douche, including the girl who got run over probably for being stupid and drunk.

As a matter of fact, there was probably some sort of douchey love triangle between the three and the two girls got pissed at each other

In the end, the guy is the biggest douche of all for being more concerned about his rep and being on camera before even calling 911 when he knew "his girl" was seriously injured

I'm sorry, but after catching up to the girl and making sure she stays put, a reasonable person's reaction would be:

"OK, stay put, and stay the fuck away from me or I will fucking ruin you for potentially killing my girlfriend."

not

"Hey, you just ran over my girlfriend and tried to leave the scene of a crime while driving drunk, but that's ok. Now I will hug you and comfort you regardless of the fact that my significant other is bleeding, unconscious, and potentially dead a short distance away. Also, can I have your number?"

Dude, he was trying to keep himself from fucking beating the shit out of her. I think he was super cool about it, that hug didn't mean shit to him. You see his eyes? That dude was wigging the fuck out.

Tough call. I see where you are coming from, but unless I missed something, it's hard to tell if he just bolted straight after her or checked on his gf first before running.

I know the right thing to do is stay with a loved one and make sure they are okay, but if someone hit a family member or loved one, I can't say for certainty that I wouldn't try and chase down the guilty party if bystanders had already gathered and I was in close proximity to the suspect. It's a revenge thing basically...gut reaction would probably be to insure the guilty party didn't get away with it if there wasn't much I could do medically for a loved one.

Either way, as far as handling himself, I thought he did a good job. I'd have a hard time showing restraint if some dumb, young and likely intoxicated bitch hit a loved one and tried to run for it...then had the audacity to not even apologize and started crying for herself. Makes you want to curb stomp her suburban ass.

I remember someone calmly saying "dude, she's alive, she's alive"

Fucked up, but still alive. Again, I probably would have asked someone to chase her down and stayed with my girl, but it was instinct/gut reaction and he was there with her initially. So tough call.

Back