[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2 by StapleMammal1 - Page 1258 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2
Page 1258 of 2024
Flash
VeteranXX
Old
25141 - 01-15-2023, 20:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
You spout bull**** like this with such certainty, and from my end, It's not just that you are wrong, you are monumentally wrong, but crow as though you're an authority. It stands to reason that this carries over into other things you say here.
I'm not wrong. A person of your misplaced ego would have posted it here 20x already. Its not like you are protecting your identify or anything, we all know who you are.

Sponsored Links
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25142 - 01-15-2023, 20:21
There are so many areas that you're wrong, so many basic concepts that you're confused about, I can't possibly address them all.

I'll hit on the biggest 2:

1. That science cow tows to money. The people that write grants or whatever it is you do usually are not scientists. Science that sets out to prove or disprove something is not science. Experiment MUST begin with no preconceived notions, no matter the hypothesis spawning it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b240PGCMwV0

2. You think I care whether or not you believe me.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
25143 - 01-15-2023, 20:24
Quote:
There are so many areas that you're wrong, so many basic concepts that you're confused about, I can't possibly address them all.

I'll hit on the biggest 2:

1. That science cow tows to money. The people that write grants or whatever it is you do usually are not scientists. Science that sets out to prove or disprove something is not science. Experiment MUST begin with no preconceived notions, no matter the hypothesis spawning it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b240PGCMwV0

2. You think I care whether or not you believe me.
Thanks Van, I'm fully aware of the scientific method. Please link me to your published research.

Quote:
Experiment MUST begin with no preconceived notions, no matter the hypothesis spawning it.

You don't even know how experimental research is conducted. The hypothesis itself is a preconceived notion based on theoretical predictions. The experiment has to be designed to test the hypothesis, which requires controlling for confounding effects. Theory -> Hypothesis -> Experiment. There is no such thing as an experiment with no preconceived notions.

You always type things like this:

Quote:
this experiment APPEARS to show that x is correlated to y with a correlation coefficient of whatever, and p < .05]
Which to somebody who doesn't know anything about statistics may lead to them thinking you are smart. But I bet you can't even tell me what the two stats you mentioned, correlation coefficients and p-values, mean in layman terms. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Last edited by Flash; 01-15-2023 at 20:35..
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
25144 - 01-15-2023, 21:11

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
25145 - 01-15-2023, 21:12
don't ask vanster about his MS in biochemistry

or was it education lmfao

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
25146 - 01-15-2023, 21:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontw View Post
don't ask vanster about his MS in biochemistry

or was it education lmfao

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25147 - 01-15-2023, 21:17
Vindster knows
He's a commie liar that will be squashed by the Globalists.
so sad his type go for the genghis khan every time
we showed him a better way to live
but he wants the boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsfury View Post
Consensus? No.

Great Barrington Declaration

Unless you suppress any and all dissent to create an artificial sense of consensus.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25148 - 01-15-2023, 21:25
A first grade teacher OWNS YOU

my ownage is so big I can't even carry it
kinda like can god make a boulder so big he can't lift it it
OWNAGE

Quote:
That's the myth perpetuated in lay-circles, that science has some supreme commander and is not questioned. It's the opposite: when some study is published saying that "this experiment APPEARS to show that x is correlated to y with a correlation coefficient of whatever, and p < .05, the very FIRST thing that happens is the results are questioned.

Can the experiment be duplicated? Can it be duplicated in different conditions? What happens when we mess with initial values of x by doing this and this?

As long as you cling to the idea that science has some ultimate authority that we never question, you'll be in the dark the rest of your life. News will announce that scientists have discovered some new behavior of neutrinos, which might pave the way to an understanding of whatever, and you'll start yammering about how science is all bull****. Your grandchildren will roll their eyes, get on their hoverboards, and leave you sitting in your favorite chair, muttering.

Last edited by SeVeReD; 01-15-2023 at 21:29..
KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
25149 - 01-15-2023, 21:50
severed has been melting down in a fit of denial and rage

it's sad to see in real time but bro it's time to leave the denial stage

Maga is dead

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
25150 - 01-15-2023, 21:53
Quote:
cow tows
it's actually kowtows but ~science~ ~teacher~ ~education~ lmfao

it literally has zero to do with cattle

cael
VeteranXX
Old
25151 - 01-15-2023, 21:54
obsession

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
25152 - 01-15-2023, 21:54
nursing home rivalry

gramps has more energy again, thanks for saving the forum vanster

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
25153 - 01-15-2023, 21:56
we are all here to give vanster the love he deserves

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25154 - 01-15-2023, 22:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
nursing home rivalry

gramps has more energy again, thanks for saving the forum vanster
Every time I make a serious post, I regret it 3 minutes later. Need to just let this place simmer on its own.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25155 - 01-15-2023, 22:03
Boiling water in 3 minutes? Now we're cooking with gas.
I wonder if that saying will be banned by Stanford?

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
25156 - 01-15-2023, 22:13
Quote:
Every time I make a serious post, I regret it 3 minutes later. Need to just let this place simmer on its own.
aka stop posting

(lmfao)

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25157 - 01-15-2023, 22:21
how things should be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYXDxAom-Zg&t=21s

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
25158 - 01-15-2023, 22:22
Quote:
That's the myth perpetuated in lay-circles, that science has some supreme commander and is not questioned. It's the opposite: when some study is published saying that "this experiment APPEARS to show that x is correlated to y with a correlation coefficient of whatever, and p < .05, the very FIRST thing that happens is the results are questioned.

Can the experiment be duplicated? Can it be duplicated in different conditions? What happens when we mess with initial values of x by doing this and this?

As long as you cling to the idea that science has some ultimate authority that we never question, you'll be in the dark the rest of your life. News will announce that scientists have discovered some new behavior of neutrinos, which might pave the way to an understanding of whatever, and you'll start yammering about how science is all bull****. Your grandchildren will roll their eyes, get on their hoverboards, and leave you sitting in your favorite chair, muttering.
Two things can be true Vanster. Science can be a noble pursuit. It can also be used as a shield for bad policy, a weapon to cudgel ideological opponents, to shut up dissent, and conveniently use "consensus" as a responsibility escape clause. That you dismiss the possibility of misuse entirely is culty.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25159 - 01-15-2023, 22:26
I Own You
Because
You
Are Irresponsible
and rely on the kindness of others
you whore

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25160 - 01-15-2023, 22:29
The concept of science transcends humanity. It is pure.
As soon as an individual human instantiates themselves as part of the scientists collection they become tainted. They mix together all that can be bad about humans with the pure nature of science. By definition, a scientist and the science that they practice are impure due to this effect.

Page 1258 of 2024

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
aids , amram is shook , animo has extreme tds , brain rot , cumdumplins luvs trump , kittycael spergathon , kys midge , lawndart needs ssris , lemon unhinged , maga snowflakes are angry , member to say "hi" to the fbi , save america , sevred is a traitor. , shark-jump⁹⁰⁰⁰ , snitches get stiches , team trump , trump going to prison , trump lost lol , we have aids