Page 1316 of 1426
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26301 - 09-08-2022, 17:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozza Mate View Post
I don't know how many times I need to say I don't support mandatory vaccination, but here I go again.
Maybe this time it will stick.
Yes most of my friends who took the vaccine also didn't support mandates. Yet somehow we got mandates

When you idiots volunteered to be guinea pigs you sent a clear message to governments around the world that they'd only have to be draconian to a minority of the population.

Sponsored Links
Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26302 - 09-08-2022, 17:55
That still doesn't make sense. Keep going

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26303 - 09-08-2022, 17:55
Can't spell it any more clearly. My 6 yearold would understand this.

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26304 - 09-08-2022, 17:57
Quote:
When I catch a cold, I drink lemon/ginger/honey tea. I don't need to - I know it will lessen my symptoms, but I will undoubtedly get over the cold in the same timeframe than if I don't drink tea.

Now - if the tea caused me terrible issues like ****ting myself uncontrollably, I would opt not to take it because ****ting myself is not worth having a less sore throat.

But it doesn't have any draw backs, just a benefit.
So I opt to take it.
Fear don't come into this at all, and it's the same for me and covid.
Any chance you'll address this?

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26305 - 09-08-2022, 17:57
Address you comparing lemons and tea to a rushed pharmaceutical injection? Yeah lemme get right on that

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26306 - 09-08-2022, 18:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Can't spell it any more clearly. My 6 yearold would understand this.
It doesn't explain why they mandated it at all.

Here in the UK, there was no vaccine mandates, despise our country being one of the quickest to take it up.

I think your anger is simply misplaced - your gov chose to mandate, and you want to lash out at anyone who you associate with the vaccine.
Which is like a double-misplacement - because you're not even angry about the vaccine, but rather the mandates regarding it.

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26307 - 09-08-2022, 18:01
Quote:
Address you comparing lemons and tea to a rushed pharmaceutical injection? Yeah lemme get right on that
My point was that I don't NEED to take something, in order to want to take it.
But you knew that - you're just being obtuse.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
26308 - 09-08-2022, 18:02
Quote:
Yes most of my friends who took the vaccine also didn't support mandates. Yet somehow we got mandates

When you idiots volunteered to be guinea pigs you sent a clear message to governments around the world that they'd only have to be draconian to a minority of the population.
This is a really dumb take. Weird to be agreeing with lozza.

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26309 - 09-08-2022, 18:03
What exactly were the conditions of the Canadian mandate? All I can seem to find are travel mandates

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26310 - 09-08-2022, 18:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
This is a really dumb take. Weird to be agreeing with lozza.
Must be a blue moon

cael
VeteranXX
Old
26311 - 09-08-2022, 18:05
hog takes

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26312 - 09-08-2022, 18:06
I don't live in the UK. I live in a place which had vaccine mandates. My government, and MANY other governments around the world, were empowered to enact draconian mandates specifically because they already had majority compliance.

They knew that the vaccinated majority wouldn't put up a fight. I have plenty of people like you in my life, who said they were against mandates, but never actually took any actions to protest the gross infringement on peoples' rights. They were complacent. The ****ty sheepish complacent majority, which you belong to.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
26313 - 09-08-2022, 18:08
Quote:
I don't live in the UK. I live in a place which had vaccine mandates. My government, and MANY other governments around the world, were empowered to enact draconian mandates specifically because they already had majority compliance.

They knew that the vaccinated majority wouldn't put up a fight. I have plenty of people like you in my life, who said they were against mandates, but never actually took any actions to protest the gross infringement on peoples' rights. They were complacent. The ****ty sheepish complacent majority, which you belong to.
I understand your frustration at how people gave up their rights and ignored other people losing their rights simply because it didn't impact them (they already took the jab). But the only people you have to blame for mandates are the people that created and enforced them, government and corporations.

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26314 - 09-08-2022, 18:09
What did you do to protest?
Sounds like you just didn't comply.

Which, given that at the beginning of all this you said "**** the herd - I'm going to just protect me and my own" sounds about right.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26315 - 09-08-2022, 18:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
But the only people you have to blame for mandates are the people that created and enforced them, government and corporations.
The government couldn't have mandated vaccines unless they already had majority compliance, dude. Thats the point. A whole slew of people had to line up voluntarily first, before the political will would make mandates possible.

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26316 - 09-08-2022, 18:12
Quote:

I seem to remember you blaming arak atak (sp?) For the mandates in Australian because he is a voting member of the population that voted them in. So I guess you have to blame yourself now for the same reason.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26317 - 09-08-2022, 18:15
You bring up the most obscure irrelevant ****

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26318 - 09-08-2022, 18:17
Quote:
The government couldn't have mandated vaccines unless they already had majority compliance, dude. Thats the point. A whole slew of people had to line up voluntarily first, before the political will would make mandates possible.
I think this is a non sequitur.

Back in the beginning, you said you were thankful for the 'test subjects' because they would demonstrate to you if the vaccine was safe.

Similarly, the gov wouldn't have mandated unless they had generated the same data to demonstrate the safety of such a mandate.

In any case, your ideas about majority compliance doesn't hold water - the UK didn't create mandates despite very large uptake, and conversely the USA had terrible uptake and yet they enforced a mandate.

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26319 - 09-08-2022, 18:18
Quote:
You bring up the most obscure irrelevant ****
I'm sorry if your own words cause a problem for you. I'll be sure to let you know not to do that in the past again

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26320 - 09-08-2022, 18:19
Quote:
I think this is a non sequitur.

Back in the beginning, you said you were thankful for the 'test subjects' because they would demonstrate to you if the vaccine was safe.

Similarly, the gov wouldn't have mandated unless they had generated the same data to demonstrate the safety of such a mandate.

In any case, your ideas about majority compliance doesn't hold water - the UK didn't create mandates despite very large uptake, and conversely the USA had terrible uptake and yet they enforced a mandate.
The only political path to viable mandates is to first have majority compliance through public messaging and subtle coercion. The fact that your government stopped short of mandates is admirable. Good for them. Good for the people.

I live in a place where that did not happen.

The USA is a bad example. Massive population spread across 50 states which all had their own ways of dealing with the pandemic. Its a stupid argument.

Page 1316 of 1426

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
billions lay dying , corp profits b4 people , covid is a hoax , cybertrump 2077 , fight fear with fat , government gene therapy , hydroxycloroquine , kotz sucks cael dick , overconfidence often times , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , reggs fucks his sister , sheep getting penetrated , shitty beer virus is shitty , skipper is a shill , suddenly biden syndrome , weak oldsters flirting , weak oldsters fretting , ya rite