[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

listen man, the pipeline has a negative carbon emission, we don't want that, we would much rather get our oil from overseas in huge ocean tankers that can spill oil all over the ocean instead. save the planet, man!

Isn't it more of an undercut to Russia?
Russia wants to sell their oil to Europe, i.e. Europe being less self-sufficient. (Smart move... :rolleyes:)

Oil coming from Qatar -> S.A. -> Jordan -> Syria -> Greece -> Turkey -> Bulgaria, protected by U.S./NATO?, so the US gets a cut.

Isn't it more of an undercut to Russia?
Russia wants to sell their oil to Europe, i.e. Europe being less self-sufficient. (Smart move... :rolleyes:)

Oil coming from Qatar -> S.A. -> Jordan -> Syria -> Greece -> Turkey -> Bulgaria, protected by U.S./NATO?, so the US gets a cut.

No, Russia wants to sell them gas, which is a waste product of oil production unless you've got a pipeline straight to customers (like Russia) or an LNG production facility.

We should be exporting LNG to Europe to fuck Russia.

wait are we supposed to be thinking the candian oil tars are just going to sit around and not be sold? (i don't have cable news)

Only thing that irks me about that shortcut pipeline, is that it goes over the Ogallala aquifer.

there's also a whole thing about how its more acidic than normal crude and the anti-corrosive lining is apparently defective so that should be sweet

This is actually pretty correct.

Trades always have work.

I didn't think someone as dumb would come along but here we are.

The jobs are lost, regardless of how much other work there is. The market loses potential output. Its astounding that you idiots don't think there is a loss happening just because 'trades are busy'. Your economy loses out on billions worth of direct investment.

Back