So I subscribed for a month to midjourney.com AI art account...

havax

Super Genius
Veteran XX
I have unlimited prompts for a month, can upscale 1x on any image.

If I like the prompt you enter here, I will run it and post the results here.

See here for instructions on how to use the /imagine prompt.

Let's see your ideas, guys.

example:
This is my original prompt/input

unknown.png

i liked the second image, so i upscaled it

shishi_donald_trump_dressed_as_an_indian_chief_indian_reservati_09be80da-bb70-4b3a-aa1c-562b7e9a2cb1.png

Last edited:
/imagine portrait of a native american chief standing in front of wyoming on fire, epic, cinematic, detailed, hdr 10 --ar 16:9 --q 2

shishi_portrait_of_a_native_american_chief_standing_in_front_of_e3beabf0-8e0e-4e0f-8d98-1bac05181e0c.png

/imagine arapaho indian female portrait, beautiful, majestic, old photo, detailed --ar 2:3 --q 2 --uplight

shishi_arapaho_indian_female_portrait_beautiful_majestic_old_ph_99f903db-d60d-41cb-82cb-5f45b30519a2.png

/imagine photojournalist news style picture of an internet forum stalker lying on the ground being choked by an Indian Chief, confederate style clothing and architecture, highly detailed; while Lisa watches

/imagine hungover cheugy bartender too tired to help with child's homework so plays video games instead

gay pride midget with red hair and fake tits climbing a ladder into an Aston Martin Car made from pink poop on the outskirts of a fantasy city of dubai which is made from chunky poop

gay pride midget with red hair and fake tits climbing a ladder into an Aston Martin Car made from pink poop on the outskirts of a fantasy city of dubai which is made from chunky poop

Look up the banned words list. This one won't fly, unfortunately.

Back