New Superman will be bisexual

Bounty

Love
Veteran XX
New Superman will come out as bisexual, DC Comics says | Entertainment

941-9417187_superman-pink-s-superhero-logo-superman-logo-50.png

I'm guessing he'll be a super power bottom.

these headlines are intentionally misleading as usual to evoke hatred and arguments for clicks

Its clarks son thats bi

Im sure though this line of books will turn the entire industry around because these woke books are super successful.

Speaking of son of superman, anyone see Invincible, I think it was on Amazon.

InvinciblePosterGood.jpg

Good shit. I shut it off about 5 minutes in the first time I attempted to watch cause it was pretty lame. Then several months later I tried to get through it again cause I didn't have anything better to do.

The last 5 minutes of the first episode is the hook that will keep you watching the entire series.

Superman had a boner for one woman. Lois Lane.

0418-1950como-lane.jpg

Agreed.

But...

DC comics did toy with the idea of making daddy Superman gay even before he sired bisexual son Jon Kent.

How can you forget the story of Superman being exposed to pink kryptonite?

pink-kryptonite-display.jpg

Superman-and-pink-Kryptonite-in-Supergirl-v4-79-e1517239298392.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
This is all because superman was too powerful to discipline his son properly

Super son Jon actually was raised by Earth 3's Ultraman, that earth's equivalent of (evil) Superman. (Exactly how Jon even got to earth 3 is too convoluted a story to recount here.)

4135571-2013-08-26-fe_promo1.jpg

To say that Ultraman was abusive would be understating the issue. By the time that Jon escaped his clutches after almost a decade, Jon was 17. He then joined the Legion of Super Heroes in the far future for a time (another overly convoluted story) before returning to the present to take his place as the "new Superman."

Ultraman really knocked the hetero right out of the boy. [/nerd]

Last edited:
Back