pedophile Ghislaine Maxwell taken into custody, has covid, and jailed in NYC by Goshin - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page pedophile Ghislaine Maxwell taken into custody, has covid, and jailed in NYC
Page 7 of 33
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
121 - 07-11-2020, 00:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
But you keep saying I have TDS and yet you respond almost every time I post something about Trump.

So errrr yeah, good job with the tuning out. Or something.
wait, you think just mentioning trump is having TDS?

no dawg, it's reeeeing about orange balloon man bad at all times day and night even though you hate him so much omg his voice makes you want to tear your ears off every single thing he says and does is the wrong thing every time that makes you a TDS case.

Sponsored Links
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
122 - 07-11-2020, 00:49
They seriously think about Trump about 1000 times more than most Trump "supporters". We don't read his tweets and see what he is up to. We don't hang on his every word. We don't use ****ing twitter. This is a generalization but all of us have said that the TDS crew can't go a day without blabbing and *****ing about Donald. It's not healthy. They are sick. Then, to imagine someone from another country being obsessed - it's weird. Like when Karens in America get enthralled with the Royal Family or tell incessant stories about the Queen when they have never even been to blighty. Just weird.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
123 - 07-11-2020, 01:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
stfu mitch - you sac sucking simp
See you did it again. You're not really too good at this tuning out thing if I'm honest.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
124 - 07-11-2020, 08:41
u think she's dead yet?

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
125 - 07-11-2020, 08:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
u think she's dead yet?
Nope. She is singing like a bird. Queen for a day.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
126 - 07-15-2020, 04:50
is it any coincidence that trivalwar went down just days after jizzlane was put into custody. no. red if i were you i'd stay on the move for the next few weeks or til this whole thing washes over. they are watching

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
127 - 07-15-2020, 05:01
WOW U THINK HE DOESNT KNOW THAT JEEZ

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
128 - 07-15-2020, 05:51
She’ll get pardoned.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
129 - 07-15-2020, 06:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
is it any coincidence that trivalwar went down just days after jizzlane was put into custody. no. red if i were you i'd stay on the move for the next few weeks or til this whole thing washes over. they are watching
Last time they tried me (Christmas Eve ) I got a cut on my forehead, and left 2 of them bleeding in the snow. Sith Lords are our specialty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pblxsQ5NnJc

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 07-15-2020 at 07:02..
NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
130 - 07-15-2020, 07:09
She asked for bail and didn't get it. If they don't kill her in prison, they have to take her money first. She paid for that 156 acre property in cash, got a ton of money. Her lawyers will get rich defending her while she rots in a cold prison cell.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
131 - 07-15-2020, 07:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
She paid for that 156 acre property in cash, got a ton of money.
Go find how much she paid for that property. Then you will know why I suggested you go find out.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
132 - 07-15-2020, 07:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
Go find how much she paid for that property. Then you will know why I suggested you go find out.
Was Ghislaine Maxwell hiding out at this $1 million home paid for in cash?
1 million. It's owned by an LLC set up 1 month before she bought the property. So now we would need to know if anyone else has control of the LLC.
Either way, she rots in jail waiting for hearings to come up, while the lawyers get rich trying to get her out on bail.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
133 - 07-15-2020, 07:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
need to know if anyone else has control of the LLC.

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
134 - 07-15-2020, 08:39
she bought that for 1 mil. SO she bought it from someone she knows and was getting help. That property is worth way more than 1 mil. this doesnt seem like a hard thing to figure out if you really want to figure it out.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
135 - 07-15-2020, 08:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanthious View Post
she bought that for 1 mil. SO she bought it from someone she knows and was getting help. That property is worth way more than 1 mil. this doesnt seem like a hard thing to figure out if you really want to figure it out.
That's how much it was publicly listed for, and it's probably exactly what it was worth.

A million is a joke to someone like her anyway. Hardly a sum that would've required any outside effort to secure.

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
136 - 07-15-2020, 09:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
That's how much it was publicly listed for, and it's probably exactly what it was worth.

A million is a joke to someone like her anyway. Hardly a sum that would've required any outside effort to secure.
actually your right i didnt expect that much land and house to only be 1 mil in that area.. Looks like everything around it is like 200k

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
137 - 07-15-2020, 10:02
Well, it's 156 acres in the middle of no where, and they probably say it can't be sub divided at this time. I looked on maps.google.com. That's kinda how my daughter got her farm 30 miles west of Ocala. It's 10 acres out in the middle of no where, a rectangle. 156 acres is a lot of land for 1 house, and I can visualize this by thinking of my daughter's place and multiplying that by 15. But that land has trees on it, and is not sub divided. Even a developer wouldn't want that, because it's far from town on a curvy road. I'm sure one day it will be developed, but not now.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 07-15-2020 at 10:19..
Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
138 - 07-15-2020, 10:26
"Nowhere" is one word, FYI.

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
139 - 07-15-2020, 12:51
So... that would be a no, then.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
140 - 07-15-2020, 20:45

Page 7 of 33

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page pedophile Ghislaine Maxwell taken into custody, has covid, and jailed in NYC

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
shark-jump⁹⁰⁰⁰