NGFM Banned for Life from Universal

Yeah, it's true. Happened last month.

The story ran in the Sun-Sentinel Orlando. I figured it would run in the back of the paper. Turns out it ran on the front page as one of the lead stories. Then it ran in all the Sentinel papers, which would be South Florida, Chicago, and the web. Surprised it took so long for TW to find it.

The security dude was pissed that I didn't want to talk. Plus they bust so many people the dude may have been pissed about the person before me. They bust 70 people during the day, and over 170 at HHN. Everyone they do this too is banned for a year. Great for business in this tuff economy.

1st page in this epic thread?

EDIT: 8th, you guys are fast

I was always under the impression that underage drinking is legally a okie dokey if your parent/legal guardian doesnt care

or is that a texas thing, or is my dad a fuckin redneck : )

Nope. Well, not in FL at least.

In FL, if you are the owner/leasee of the property, and are aware of the underage drinking, you face heavy fines, revocation of your license, and jail time. Even if you just let your kid have a drink or two.

It's bullshit, quite honestly.

those fucking jews caught you again, huh? work, play, it guess it's all the same... I think your your custom title should be Victim++...

NGFM is quickly becoming a legend among men. I wish I got banned for life from universal studios for letting my underage daughter have a jello shooter.

Back