[pic]Jazmine your daughters really need to hit the gym, because the only thing...

I slept in motel 8 with fraggle at uva3 because he didn't know what hotel we were staying in.

I don't think hes fatter, but I'd have to see him naked again. I was only 16 the first time too so my memory is failing me.

Ya, but factor in your short height fraggle, that pretty much makes you morbidy obese by any BMI index.

* Underweight = <18.5
* Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
* Overweight = 25-29.9
* Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

assuming you are 5'5'' and 321 lbs and for all i know you could be shorter the 5'5'' might be generous.

i met you at uva3 fraggle

you were thinner then
i look different in all pictures. its all about camera angles. you can't really judge my weight until you see me in person. i've never claimed to be anything but fat though, i'm comfortable in my own skin.

Ya, but factor in your short height fraggle, that pretty much makes you morbidy obese by any BMI index.

* Underweight = <18.5
* Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
* Overweight = 25-29.9
* Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

assuming you are 5'5'' and 321 lbs and for all i know you could be shorter the 5'5'' might be generous.

I've read your stuff at least 50 times, and I've always enjoyed your joke.

i look different in all pictures. its all about camera angles. you can't really judge my weight until you see me in person. i've never claimed to be anything but fat though, i'm comfortable in my own skin.

Well it comes as no surprise that you're comfortable in your own skin considering the amount of skin that you possess is equal to that of a queen-size comforter, fatboy.

Last edited:
Back