Senior Israeli official: If nuclear talks fail, Bush will order Iran attack by orbital 123 - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Senior Israeli official: If nuclear talks fail, Bush will order Iran attack
Page 2 of 7
Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
21 - 07-21-2008, 01:51
did you think we didn't see your other stupid post saying the same thing in regular size font taxi?

Sponsored Links
SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
22 - 07-21-2008, 01:53
"Stupid"

Yea right.

Get a clue.

Von-Bek
VeteranXV
Old
23 - 07-21-2008, 01:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbital 123 View Post
Since when does Bush need congress to sign off on military strikes? He has all the power he needs to strike at Iran.
Because this isn't a dictatorship, regardless of what you've read. No outgoing US president has any tangible power his last months in office, unless attacked, no one is escalating squat. Bush is done, and if anything does materialize, it'll be under the next regime's watch. Don't be so naive.

Last edited by Von-Bek; 07-21-2008 at 01:55..
CelticMojo
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
24 - 07-21-2008, 01:54
Great job Obrital now it will never happen.

:P

cyclozine
VeteranXX
Old
25 - 07-21-2008, 01:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
Iran is threatening to trade their oil in Euros.

This is what's going to instigate a war with Iran. (Just like it did with Saddam.)

Period.

Everything else is purely a dog-n-pony show to justify using military force.
i knew taxi was retarded but come on

this whole thing... is because... iran won't accept dollars for their oil?

p.s. you realize this already happened like 6 months ago right

Bibble
VeteranX
Old
26 - 07-21-2008, 02:02
at this point i don't know if i'd almost rather the us go ahead and do this stupid attack so orbitroll will just shut the **** up already.

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27 - 07-21-2008, 02:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclozine View Post
i knew taxi was retarded but come on

this whole thing... is because... iran won't accept dollars for their oil?

p.s. you realize this already happened like 6 months ago right

Don't you morons get it yet... it isn't about nukes, or WMDs, or religion, or terrorism, it's about controlling the ****ing energy resources.

orbital 123
VeteranXX
Old
28 - 07-21-2008, 02:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von-Bek View Post
Because this isn't a dictatorship, regardless of what you've read. No outgoing US president has any tangible power his last months in office, unless attacked, no one is escalating squat. Bush is done, and if anything does materialize, it'll be under the next regime's watch. Don't be so naive.
He has no political support, well the senate does support attacking Iran, but he does still have official power to attack. Since he is leaving office soon attacking wouldn't hurt him politically at all. It would hurt McCain, but who cares about McCain when Israel is calling? I think you are the one being naive here.

covenant
VeteranXV
Old
29 - 07-21-2008, 02:16
Energy problems ...
If only we could harness the awesome power of the atom ...

p.s. At least Orby knows who the next president is going to be.

Bibble
VeteranX
Old
30 - 07-21-2008, 02:16
Quote:
He has no political support, well the senate does support attacking Iran, but he does still have official power to attack. Since he is leaving office soon attacking wouldn't hurt him politically at all. It would hurt McCain, but who cares about McCain when Israel is calling? I think you are the one being naive here.
whens the last time a president with less than 4 months left in office attacked anyone. ESPECIALLY one with the lowest approval rating ever.

orbital 123
VeteranXX
Old
31 - 07-21-2008, 02:16
Quote:
Don't you morons get it yet... it isn't about nukes, or WMDs, or religion, or terrorism, it's about controlling the ****ing energy resources.
Well, when you boil it down to its essense, it is about controlling the entire world economically and politically. But that is more higher level stuff, for those currently in power and at the lower levels it is about energy resources. It's about maintaining control of those resources to keep the US military and economy strong.

Bibble
VeteranX
Old
32 - 07-21-2008, 02:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by covenant View Post
Energy problems ...
If only we could harness the awesome power of the atom ...
maybe we burn some of these orbital threads.... they're full of bull****

SaintDude
Miss Deaf Texas++
Contributor
Old
33 - 07-21-2008, 02:20
We don't need Iran. All those nice oil reserves in the Canadian oil sands will do quite nicely. I'm so happy we're raping their land to get our energy fix. I also hope someone in a big yellow bulldozer will knock down Orby's house in order to make a bypass.

orbital 123
VeteranXX
Old
34 - 07-21-2008, 02:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibble View Post
whens the last time a president with less than 4 months left in office attacked anyone. ESPECIALLY one with the lowest approval rating ever.
When was the last time a situation like this came up with less than a year left in a Presidents term? It is a unique situation, and politically whether or not you believe it will happen, there is growing evidence that it will indeed happen.

At the very least, all the military hardware is in place for an attack, all it would take is a phone call and it would start. It would be literal armaggedon if the US or Israel hit Iran, but Bush is a fundamentalist Christian, so he doesn't mind bringing on the end of the world.

It would start WW3 essentially, and Russia and China would both be involved, and nukes would also likely be involved. You would also have terrorist strikes on US soil by Iran, and missile strikes on US troops in Iraq and well as Israelie cities.

It's an insane move, but Israel doesn't see any other choice if Iran won't stop it's uranium enrichment program. I would worry more about Afghanistan personally. They have nukes and there are tons of terrorists and supporters there. Iran has said that it would never strike Israel first, and they haven't attacked another country without being attacked first in modern times.

cyclozine
VeteranXX
Old
35 - 07-21-2008, 02:22
Quote:
you are beyond retarded.. do you understand that the "threats" you keep talking about already culminated in iran not accepting u.s. dollars for their oil 8 months ago?

let me know if you need me to explain that one again

how does iran accepting u.s. dollars for their oil give the united states control over energy resources? is it because they don't have to change bills?

Last edited by cyclozine; 07-21-2008 at 02:29..
SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
36 - 07-21-2008, 02:23
Quote:
Well, when you boil it down to its essense, it is about controlling the entire world economically and politically. But that is more higher level stuff, for those currently in power and at the lower levels it is about energy resources. It's about maintaining control of those resources to keep the US military and economy strong.
It isn't "higher level" at all.

This planet moves on oil. Period. Every single ****ing facet of it is mined, created, distilled, manufactured, transported, fueled, and dependent on oil.

The United States is currently using 5 times as much energy per capita as any other country.

The United States currently spends more than the rest of the ****ing world combined on its military.

The United States currently has hundreds of strategically-placed military bases around the world that oversees the extraction, transport, and sale of oil.

It's about oil. It's always about oil. It's always been about oil. And until it runs out or a new form of cheap energy is discovered, it will always be about oil.

Everything else - politics, religion, military threats, ideology - everything else is window dressing.

Last edited by SuicideTaxi; 07-21-2008 at 07:11..
ptavv
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
37 - 07-21-2008, 02:24
I hope Taxi realizes that OPEC is the de facto controller of the currency that oil is traded in, and Saudi Arabia needs to remain friendly with the US.

As OPECs largest exporter they'd never agree to the change. So dollars it is.

Not that it makes a difference.

Von-Bek
VeteranXV
Old
38 - 07-21-2008, 02:24
Quote:
You don't get it, Congress' approval rating is currently lower (19%) than GWB's(23%). If they do anything STOOPID like what your mentioning, they'd be out on their asses post haste as well. The checks and balances of the US ensure that this type of thing won't/hasn't happened. NOTHING substantial regarding US policy, especially something as major as invading the 2nd largest producer of oil, is going to happen any time soon. Hell, I'd wager you whatever you'd care on that.

orbital 123
VeteranXX
Old
39 - 07-21-2008, 02:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintDude View Post
We don't need Iran. All those nice oil reserves in the Canadian oil sands will do quite nicely. I'm so happy we're raping their land to get our energy fix. I also hope someone in a big yellow bulldozer will knock down Orby's house in order to make a bypass.
The oil sands do not have enough energy to supply the worlds energy. Not even close. It's something like maybe 1 million barrels a day, maybe a bit more or less.

Iran being attacked would mean 4 million barrels of oil off the market. You would see 300+ dollar a barrel oil the next day. It would just get worse from there.

As I said, it would be insane, but then sanity was never something that the "crazies" cared much about. Yeah the neocons were nicknamed the crazies back in the 80's by others in the administration. There's good reason too, they are crazy.

orbital 123
VeteranXX
Old
40 - 07-21-2008, 02:26
Quote:
It isn't "higher level" at all.

This planet moves on oil. Period. Every single ****ing facet of it is mined, created, distilled, manufactured, transported, fueled, and dependent on oil.

The United States is currently using 5 times as much energy per capita as anyone other country.

The United States currently spends more than the rest of the ****ing world combined on its military.

The United States currently has hundreds of strategically-placed military bases around the world that oversees the extraction, transport, and sale of oil.

It's about oil. It's always about oil. It's always been about oil. And until it runs out or a new form of cheap energy is discovered, it will always be about oil.

Everything else - politics, religion, military threats, ideology - everything else is window dressing.
No, there is a higher level. Whether you want to believe in it or not is your choice, but it does exist. It will come out eventually, once they have enough control to come out of the woodwork without fear.

Page 2 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Senior Israeli official: If nuclear talks fail, Bush will order Iran attack

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
beren = master splinter , cyclotard , dudeofdeath <3 absent , heil hitler , jewish brainwashing , matthew dewald is fat , phd in political science , sky is falling , suicidedouchebag