Rona has hit Biden/Harris by JuggerNaught - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Rona has hit Biden/Harris
Page 4 of 6
Thread Tools
JuggerNaught
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
61 - 10-17-2020, 00:23
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
They don't.
they do, you're just too dumb to understand how
Quote:
And you don't need or want to "slow the spread" of a virus that has a SYMPTOMATIC survival rate of 99.99%
tell that to the family and friends of the almost 1/4 million dead
Quote:
More actual science for you, dip****.
stop pretending you know anything about science or medicine. I'm pretty sure you think asphalt is a hip disease.
 
JuggerNaught is online now
 
Sponsored Links
Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
62 - 10-17-2020, 00:27
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
they do, you're just too dumb to understand how
They don't. All studies show that.

Quote:
tell that to the family and friends of the almost 1/4 million dead
:rofl 1/4 million dead. What a shame that the YTD deaths in the US don't reflect that, otherwise you'd have a good argument.

Quote:
stop pretending you know anything about science or medicine. I'm pretty sure you think asphalt is a hip disease.
It's not pretending. I'm learning most as I go. I just know it's bull****, so I look for the real reasons why.
 
Validuz is offline
 
JuggerNaught
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
63 - 10-17-2020, 00:30
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
They don't. All studies show that.
no, they really don't

Quote:
:rofl 1/4 million dead. What a shame that the YTD deaths in the US don't reflect that, otherwise you'd have a good argument.
218k dead


Quote:
It's not pretending. I'm learning most as I go. I just know it's bull****, so I look for the real reasons why.
look in other places. whatever you're looking at now is wrong
 
JuggerNaught is online now
 
Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
64 - 10-17-2020, 00:44
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
218k dead
Shame the numbers don't match up to that.

Quote:
look in other places. whatever you're looking at now is wrong
Literally yours and other liberals' own posts in support of your argument. Pay attention.

So are you saying that the sources that you guys are linking are all wrong?
 
Validuz is offline
 
cael
VeteranXV
Old
65 - 10-17-2020, 01:22
Reply With Quote
I haven't seen this level of autism since tele gave up
 
cael is offline
 
JuggerNaught
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
66 - 10-17-2020, 01:27
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Shame the numbers don't match up to that.
Well, then look at paper with clearer crayon writing. those are CDC numbers


Quote:
Literally yours and other liberals' own posts in support of your argument. Pay attention.
stop using big words you don't understand, like liberal

Quote:
So are you saying that the sources that you guys are linking are all wrong?
I don't know what everyone else is linking. im looking at the cdc
 
JuggerNaught is online now
 
Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
67 - 10-17-2020, 01:37
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Well, then look at paper with clearer crayon writing. those are CDC numbers
Show me the YTD deaths currently that are ~200k higher than the past several years.
 
Validuz is offline
 
SeVeReD
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
68 - 10-17-2020, 01:42
Reply With Quote
oooo I like this one^^^^
and don't forget to factor in population growth...
Flash is getting paid!!!
 
SeVeReD is online now
 
JuggerNaught
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
69 - 10-17-2020, 13:17
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Show me the YTD deaths currently that are ~200k higher than the past several years.
 
JuggerNaught is online now
 
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
70 - 10-17-2020, 18:12
Reply With Quote
Lol, Validuz still calls anyone who disagrees with him a liberal as if political leaning at all is relevant to the Covid debate. It is not, anti-maskers are not all right leaning and Pro Maskers are not all left leaning. You either believe masks help or you do not. Like with everything nowadays you can find a “study” or “expert” to align with you want to believe.

How’s the Anti-Mask hill you’re on today?
 
Mr Jimmy Pop is offline
 
Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
71 - 10-18-2020, 04:08
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
Lol, Validuz still calls anyone who disagrees with him a liberal as if political leaning at all is relevant to the Covid debate. It is not, anti-maskers are not all right leaning and Pro Maskers are not all left leaning. You either believe masks help or you do not. Like with everything nowadays you can find a “study” or “expert” to align with you want to believe.
If you're for advocating making masks illegal to not wear, or okay with businesses/people being fined for not using them, or allowing businesses to refuse people over it, you're a leftist [read: fascist].

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
I want to see actual data, not a low-res graph with double indicators on the same months. However, I'm too lazy to do it myself because the virus is a joke. Quick glance at the blurry graph suggests that's not even half of 200k, which means 200k is a nonsense number. It's also not taking into account how many elderly aren't going to hospitals to get care (or others) because they're afraid. I'd bet money that natural deaths are higher as well because of the panic.

With that said, I'm too lazy to look it up myself at this point so I'll concede for now. I'll wait until the end of year when we have a nice, clear total with no ridiculous predictions or number fudging.
 
Validuz is offline
 
JuggerNaught
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
72 - 10-18-2020, 08:58
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
If you're for advocating making masks illegal to not wear, or okay with businesses/people being fined for not using them, or allowing businesses to refuse people over it, you're a leftist [read: fascist].

I want to see actual data, not a low-res graph with double indicators on the same months. However, I'm too lazy to do it myself because the virus is a joke. Quick glance at the blurry graph suggests that's not even half of 200k, which means 200k is a nonsense number. It's also not taking into account how many elderly aren't going to hospitals to get care (or others) because they're afraid. I'd bet money that natural deaths are higher as well because of the panic.

With that said, I'm too lazy to look it up myself at this point so I'll concede for now. I'll wait until the end of year when we have a nice, clear total with no ridiculous predictions or number fudging.
Then take your ass out to the CDC website where that graphic came from. Those arent prediction numbers, those are weekly YTD numbers
 
JuggerNaught is online now
 
Skipperlipicus
VeteranXV
Old
73 - 10-18-2020, 10:12
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
I don't like those numbers. I'm going to substitute them with my own. Checkmate libs.
 
Skipperlipicus is online now
 
Vanster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
74 - 10-18-2020, 10:19
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
If you're for advocating making masks illegal to not wear, or okay with businesses/people being fined for not using them, or allowing businesses to refuse people over it, you're a leftist [read: fascist].

I want to see actual data, not a low-res graph with double indicators on the same months. However, I'm too lazy to do it myself because the virus is a joke. Quick glance at the blurry graph suggests that's not even half of 200k, which means 200k is a nonsense number. It's also not taking into account how many elderly aren't going to hospitals to get care (or others) because they're afraid. I'd bet money that natural deaths are higher as well because of the panic.

With that said, I'm too lazy to look it up myself at this point so I'll concede for now. I'll wait until the end of year when we have a nice, clear total with no ridiculous predictions or number fudging.
I read this and can't help but wonder how long it took you to create the world in which you live. Just the maintenance alone must be exhausting.
 
Vanster is online now
 
SeVeReD
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
75 - 10-18-2020, 12:30
Reply With Quote
Wearing a mask helps prevent the spread of airborne illnesses.
**** masks I want to see people's facial expressions, and **** masks because of illegal activity.
I will wear a mask inside a business for now, especially in lines?
I will not put on a mask inbetween bites of food at a restaurant
I hope this isn't the new norm; it's anti-social.
Vulnerable people should wear extra heavy duty masks,,, i don't know what those are because I don't feelz at risk.. but WHO doesn't know or help
 
SeVeReD is online now
 
Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
76 - 10-18-2020, 14:15
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Then take your ass out to the CDC website where that graphic came from. Those arent prediction numbers, those are weekly YTD numbers
I asked for numbers, not a **** blurry graph. There should be at least a clear 200k+ deaths added so far this year. I'm not the one who is making 200k claims, so why would I look it up again, and when I looked it up a couple months ago, the deaths were only several thousand ahead of last year (and yes, I know CDC has a couple week lag/delay). I fully expect a good bit of people to die from just COVID, but I also expect some to die because they're afraid to leave the house, let alone go to the hospital. This is reality. So if the numbers aren't up by at LEAST 200k, it's a farce and almost no one is dying. If anything, mask-wearing, fear-mongering, and loss of economy world-wide caused infinitely more deaths than coronavirus did.

Also, "experts" were claiming there'd be a million if people weren't wearing their masks in the US by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I read this and can't help but wonder how long it took you to create the world in which you live. Just the maintenance alone must be exhausting.
What an oblivious a hypocrite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
Wearing a mask helps prevent the spread of airborne illnesses.
They really don't though.
 
Validuz is offline
 
Last edited by Validuz; 10-18-2020 at 14:21..
Brasstax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
77 - 10-18-2020, 14:38
Reply With Quote
ITT: Val manages to unite all people in one thought - "Man, Val is dumb"
 
Brasstax is offline
 
Skipperlipicus
VeteranXV
Old
78 - 10-18-2020, 14:41
Reply With Quote
I thought we rallied around that flag a decade ago?
 
Skipperlipicus is online now
 
Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
79 - 10-18-2020, 15:43
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
ITT: Val manages to unite all people in one thought - "Man, Val is dumb"
As long as I'm ahead of you, I'm fine.

If you want to be on the same intellectual level as Juggs and Skipper, cheers for that.
 
Validuz is offline
 
JuggerNaught
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
80 - 10-18-2020, 19:38
Reply With Quote
I don't know who you think you are to take a shot at anyone over intellect Full Sail. You apparently don't even grasp the concept of how a shower curtain works
 
JuggerNaught is online now
 
Page 4 of 6
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Rona has hit Biden/Harris

Social Website Bullshit


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 00:09.