I found a dead chinaman in the park this morning

Weird, found my dad dead today. I wasn't the first tho just 2nd. Got their before police.

Is it dead body Thursday?

Damn, sorry to hear that. Especially if it was unexpected. Brother in laws dad just died before Easter. Fell, hit his head and drowned putting his boat in for early morning fishing. Brother in law is also a big outdoors man and it wrecked him.

Epic thread hijack at any rate.

Seeing 'i saw a dead person' thread title I was like huh what are the odds

As per my previous post recently tho we had significant issues and while he wasn't all bad an I respect a lot of what he did, what he did to others in the end was awful and he died alone due to it.

Don't be like my pops

Thx 4 the words tho guize. The local liquor store will miss him more than my mom/sis/some of his bros/sis (not fully sure of the shit he was stirring with them)

Last edited:
Seeing 'i saw a dead person' thread title I was like huh what are the odds

As per my previous post recently tho we had significant issues and while he wasn't all bad an I respect a lot of what he did, what he did to others in the end was awful and he died alone due to it.

Don't be like my pops

Thx 4 the words tho guize. The local liquor store will miss him more than my mom/sis/some of his bros/sis (not fully sure of the shit he was stirring with them)

Sorry for your loss man.

really bums me out e_v

@ OP -- i am somewhat curious if it was a homicide/suicide or what. if you ever find out pls let us know. propped up against a tree is interesting

if anyone here is interested in one of the strangest unsolved mysteries ever (where a dude was found dead propped up against sandbags on a beach iirc), read this:

Tamam Shud case - Wikipedia

blows my fucking mind. i'm sure the aussies here are familiar with it

really bums me out e_v

@ OP -- i am somewhat curious if it was a homicide/suicide or what. if you ever find out pls let us know. propped up against a tree is interesting

if anyone here is interested in one of the strangest unsolved mysteries ever (where a dude was found dead propped up against sandbags on a beach iirc), read this:

Tamam Shud case - Wikipedia

blows my fucking mind. i'm sure the aussies here are familiar with it
cliffs?

Seeing as the cops told me that the had wrapped up at 0940 (i found him at around 0625) and that it was relatively straight forward, I'd assume it was suicide.

My dad checked on a car on the side of the road near his house to see what was up and a vet had blown his brains out. He dealt with it ok because he is not a pussy. Best of luck.

Back