Page 9 of 10
Musashi
SGT Shred++
Contributor
Old
161 - 12-09-2010, 21:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindflayr View Post
Ive always though the most effecient forms of government were True Monarchys and Dictatorships. of course then you are relying on that 1 person not being a nutjob/moron. And even if you have a great leader in a Monarchy, who knows if their decendants will be psycho/morons.

Le sigh.
That's what regicide is for.

Sponsored Links
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
162 - 12-09-2010, 22:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
what happens when you start taking paper notes by the ton out of an economy like ours? Is there a need to print more (I would think there would be)? Wouldn't printing more end up devaluing the dollar overall?
oh
my
god

Detox.enD
VeteranXV
Old
163 - 12-09-2010, 23:01
Quote:
Oh....you mean like jobs 'in the middle'....like YOUR job? And you want us to bring all those people in? Wow, you're a ****ing genius aren't you.

Lets take a look into the future if we have accepted our brown brothers from the south, and decided that amnesty with a 'promise' to educate is handed out. You know right off the bat that the gov't is going to some how 'adjust' things like EO standards for our new neighbors, giving some kind of concession to schools and jobs for hiring mexican-americans. So the smart ones already here with their own agendas will start funneling them through...or even just create from thin air, specific programs for things that this country is hurting on because they KNOW the need for employees in certain fields needs filled really bad.

The medical field for instance. God won't it be fun to be in a hospital being admistered to by someone that just learned to read English 2 months ago and is trying to decipher the doc's chicken scratch'd Englatin on your prescription.

It won't take much to get them into tech courses and things farther up the food chain of employment once Hispanics do just like they did for 'social activist' groups...but for schools. Won't it be awesome to read the '[so] im training my mexican replacement' posts here? I mean I know everyone posting on tw is a ferrari driving nuclear physicist that isn't concerned about the unwashed masses breaching their ivory tower, but for the few poor people that post here about having only a highschool education but lucking into some mom and pop job that pays pretty well, its only a matter of time before a freshly educated former border jumper that requires WAY less pay is applying for their position.

Watch and see how fast every catholic church develops an 'outreach' program that will take them from the border to college diploma all for just a small bit of labor on their part. Pay attention to the colleges the churches feed that start up in strip malls with manufactured credentials that will take these freshly minted citizens with the brand new trackable SSN's get them ass deep in a debt they won't pay back, don't understand and for a degree that isn't worth the paper its printed on...but hey...everyone made their little slice off the wetback along the way right?

I think in the long run, this is going to not only be ****ty for this country as a whole...its probably also going to basically get the immigrants wrapped up in a nice politically correct and completely legal life of indentured servitude.
no.. an illegal couldn't take my job.

and i'm not for them 'staying here'.

try again, you ignorant **** who can't even read.

they could probably make candles though
or start a failed business

Quote:
It goes to mexico. There is a flow across the border, drugs come from the south, guns and cash come from the north.

I'm by no means an economy major...so maybe someone can answer this:

what happens when you start taking paper notes by the ton out of an economy like ours? Is there a need to print more (I would think there would be)? Wouldn't printing more end up devaluing the dollar overall?
you're ****ing stupid.
it doesn't come out of our economy
it can't come out of our economy
because its not any good anywhere else
it has to come back to this country. nowhere else in the world uses the US dollar. it has to come back here eventually.

but i don't expect you to understand that
because you're ****ing stupid.

edit: but i'll answer your stupid question, since you're too dumb to figure i tout on your own.
when you 'take it out of our economy' i take it to mean the money is destroyed. because thats the only way to take it out of our economy.
when that happens, our buying power goes up.
so, the best thing would be for them to burn it.
but i'm sure you can't wrap your head around that.

so le tme ask you a question.
when the money goes to the south
then where does it go?
i want to see you think this all the way through. seriously. where does it go? do they hide it under their matress, or what?

Last edited by Detox.enD; 12-09-2010 at 23:26..
Mindflayr
VeteranXV
Old
164 - 12-10-2010, 00:29
Hey man, lay off. He said hes not an economics major (he just plays one itt).

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
165 - 12-10-2010, 02:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detox.enD View Post

edit: but i'll answer your stupid question, since you're too dumb to figure i tout on your own.
when you 'take it out of our economy' i take it to mean the money is destroyed. because thats the only way to take it out of our economy.
when that happens, our buying power goes up.
so, the best thing would be for them to burn it.
but i'm sure you can't wrap your head around that.
so if the money isnt actually being destroyed, but is essentially out of circulation so more must be produced...according to you our buying power would go down.

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
166 - 12-10-2010, 02:28
Quote:
so if the money isnt actually being destroyed, but is essentially out of circulation so more must be produced...according to you our buying power would go down.
How are you so ****ing stupid? Anyone that has taken an intro to econ class wouldn't make stupid statements like you.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
167 - 12-10-2010, 02:34
so explain it to me master of econ

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
168 - 12-10-2010, 02:43
No, I won't. You can pay for your own education.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
169 - 12-10-2010, 02:44

you dont know. begone troll.

Fuzzy
VeteranX
Old
170 - 12-10-2010, 02:44
$75,000 goes in, candle comes out

P Masta Flex
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
171 - 12-10-2010, 02:45
I would say we put mines on the border, but that jeeps people in just as well as out. you never know when you might need to boogie!

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
172 - 12-10-2010, 02:48
Quote:

you dont know. begone troll.
Right. Someone isn't a troll just because they won't explain a basic concept to you. Just because it makes sense in your broken little mind doesn't mean it makes sense in the real world.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
173 - 12-10-2010, 02:49
you dont know

but keep trying to save face..its amusing.

Fuzzy
VeteranX
Old
174 - 12-10-2010, 02:50
learn to print candles: rule the world

ZOD
VeteranX
Old
175 - 12-10-2010, 02:52
I love it when we talk about money!

Since the creation of the Federal Reserve the CPI went from 29.00 (1912) to 651.7 (2010). Dollar value has gone from to $3.448 (1912) to $0.153 (2010). (Approximate values)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow Wilson
I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
176 - 12-10-2010, 03:05
Quote:
you dont know

but keep trying to save face..its amusing.
Sure thing Juggs. And you further prove that you've never gone to a post-secondary institution with your retarded posts in this thread.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
177 - 12-10-2010, 03:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
I don't know the answer.

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
178 - 12-10-2010, 03:15
Quote:
I am on the internet at 3:15am asking someone else to explain something I would learn if I were smart enough to even make it into a community college wwhile I have a beautiful "woman" in bed.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
179 - 12-10-2010, 08:26
Quote:
this is worse than aids water

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
180 - 12-10-2010, 09:42
Quote:

I'm by no means an economy major...so maybe someone can answer this:

Holy Jesus

Page 9 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Amnesty Dream Act passes house

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
bald , bankrupt , fat , obese