Old
3 - 03-15-2009, 10:46
alex jones tinfoiling away? YOU DON'T SAY

Bad_CRC
Linux Tribes++
Contributor
Old
4 - 03-15-2009, 10:51
didn't watch it, but why does every hateful pissy republican look like the same fatassed tiny dicked white dude?

Skyler
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
5 - 03-15-2009, 10:55
but....Michael Moore is a democrat, and he's a fatassed tiny dicked white guy...a ginger at that.

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 03-15-2009, 10:59
why the brother gotta have a tiny dick?

Bad_CRC
Linux Tribes++
Contributor
Old
7 - 03-15-2009, 10:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
but....Michael Moore is a democrat, and he's a fatassed tiny dicked white guy...a ginger at that.

not all vegetables are carrots, but all carrots are vegetables.

eCybernetics
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 03-15-2009, 11:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_CRC View Post
didn't watch it, but why does every hateful pissy republican look like the same fatassed tiny dicked white dude?
I'm against both parties. Both parties want to take my freedoms and money away.

Grief
VeteranX
Old
9 - 03-15-2009, 11:09
Didn't you already post this

Grief
VeteranX
Old
10 - 03-15-2009, 11:12
also lol

Quote:
Watch the Obama Deception and learn how:

- Obama is continuing the process of transforming America into something that resembles Nazi Germany, with forced National Service, domestic civilian spies, warrantless wiretaps, the destruction of the Second Amendment, FEMA camps and Martial Law.

- Obama's handlers are openly announcing the creation of a new Bank of the World that will dominate every nation on earth through carbon taxes and military force.

- International bankers purposefully engineered the worldwide financial meltdown to bankrupt the nations of the planet and bring in World Government.

- Obama plans to loot the middle class, destroy pensions and federalize the states so that the population is completely dependent on the Central Government.

- The Elite are using Obama to pacify the public so they can usher in the North American Union by stealth, launch a new Cold War and continue the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan.
eCybernetics believes this ****

euph
VeteranXX
Old
11 - 03-15-2009, 11:15
I voted for Obama, and am generally considered liberal, but I found this documentary to be very interesting. The black and white stills and spooky music are pretty cheesy, and its easy to see what hes trying to do, but Alex makes allot of good insights either way. You really have to take all of this conspiracy theory stuff with a grain of salt, and make your own decision. Obama is definitely breaking campaign promises already.

slogg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 03-15-2009, 11:28
I watched one of his videos yesterday where he goes to the same hotel we had UVA lan at to track down the people plotting to rule the world and I'm going "wow I was a drunk mess in that same hotel lobby"

Spiderman
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 03-15-2009, 11:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by slogg View Post
I watched one of his videos yesterday where he goes to the same hotel we had UVA lan at to track down the people plotting to rule the world and I'm going "wow I was a drunk mess in that same hotel lobby"
<3

mangaboy
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 03-15-2009, 11:46
Hang on a second. These same orbiclones were proclaiming Bush to be the next Hitler. He was going to suspend elections, martial law and attack Iran by now.

Suddenly, it's Obama who's the next harbinger of doom?

Is conspiracy everywhere some new fad I've missed (again)? A friend of mine -- a complete klutz -- is all of sudden forwarding me emails with Alex Jones videos and other websites requiring reader to suspend all their reasoning powers. It's a like a virus and people who never even talked about politics in the past are now Alex Jones disciples.

It's like witnessing the birth of a new religion..

sven137
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 03-15-2009, 12:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by euph View Post
Obama is definitely breaking campaign promises already.
I'll agree there, and further that the bending over of the media, which I thought would decrease after the election, has only gotten worse and more widespread.

Oh, and while I didn't vote for Obama, I am on record as an independent (slight lean right fiscal, left leaning moral) who liked Obama but didn't vote for him because of my belief that McCain would make a better Commander-In-Chief and that we needed to retain some balance of power, which we certainly do not have now.

Unlike Limbaugh, I really want this man to succeed, as long as there is some semblance of free market capitalism left when he's done, which I'm beginning to doubt.

I really worry about some of you that aren't affected, or don't seem at least a little concerned by the sheer size of the porkulous bill, a treasurer that didn't pay his own taxes, the downright creepy campaign promise break of bill transparency (both record breaking spending bills he's signed so far where jammed through so fast, members of Congress didn't have time to review them, much less us, and certainly not for 5 days on the internet like he promised), the campaign promise break on earmarks, their weird fascination for Rush Limbaugh (at a time when we have a few more things to worry about than a radio personality), the laying down to and apparent complete subordination to Pelosi and Reid (which is exactly why I viewed "balance of power" such a big issue in my decision not to vote for him), and the major military moves that are beginning to take place by damn near every one of our enemies to "test" his will (the chance is they wouldn't have been as bold against McCain, but who really knows that answer).

To me those are legitimate concerns by any free thinking person who either did or didn't vote for Obama, and many of you will either deny, defend, or ignore all or most of them, which kinda scares me.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16 - 03-15-2009, 14:36
I wish it was all true, and that they would just "silence" the paranoid alarmist Jones.

Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
17 - 03-15-2009, 14:41
eCybernetics, do you honestly think you're eventually going to attract followers with this ****?

Haunt
VeteranXX
Old
18 - 03-15-2009, 16:32
westfields marriott in chantilly, VA? seems oddly familiar.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Reaching out to Obama supporters

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ron paul