The Daily Show slams Barack Obama. LOL

Jon Stewart is a rich, jewish, secular liberal, and just his interviews on the show put that front and center. To deny the blatantly obvious liberal slant of the show is silly and ignorant.

And :lol: to anyone claiming it's political "news".

So what if he's poking at Obama, or Clinton, or anyone else. His show doesn't begin or end with the Bush reign. That doesn't remove the liberal bias it has consistently displayed.

Holy redneck batman! So you're jealous that he's wealthier than you first off. AND he's jewish and secular? Sounds like somebody TOOK YER JERBS.

daily show has hit obama several times since inauguration

It's only surprising to those LOL LIBERAL BIAS LOL people that attributed the bent of the show as political rather than comedic - satire tends to be anti-establishment by nature
this

Im starting not to like Real Time with Bill Maher. Used to kinda like it but now it's meh. Can't stop kicking the dead republican horse

Hey, does anyone here consider the Daily Show to be actual news? I'm guessing not, but insane fucks like to claim that's the case.

To be honest there are days when it seems the Daily Show's writers do more and better research than real news programs when airing their stories.

i know it's fun to point out how obviously not news the daily show is

but if the daily show is not news

what exactly are cnn, fox and msnbc

i love how everyone swears by daily show as fact until it starts attacking their party

now all the obama llamas are getting defensive

yes the daily show is comedy, but the facts aren't conjecture. for the most part, they state facts and then make a joke out of it.

so how do obama supporters feel about this?

you happy with your change? the only thing obama is going to do about iraq, is follow the agreement Bush signed to get us out of there.

But i'm guessing everyone will remember Obama as the one who got us out...

It's only surprising to those LOL LIBERAL BIAS LOL people that attributed the bent of the show as political rather than comedic

lol, do you watch the daily show?

I tivo stewart and colbert, they're both funny as hell but cmon. Seriously? No liberal bent? You're delusional.

so how do obama supporters feel about this?

you happy with your change? the only thing obama is going to do about iraq, is follow the agreement Bush signed to get us out of there.

But i'm guessing everyone will remember Obama as the one who got us out...

You realize that saying you're going to do something and actually doing something are two completely different spheres right? Especially when you're dealing with political leaders and world-wide maneuvering.

That's like if you and I were a mountain-climbing team, and I wrote, "We will climb to the top and plant the flag" and then you climb to the top of the fuckin mountain and plant the flag.. I should get the credit because I said we were going to do it right?? lol

lol, do you watch the daily show?

I tivo stewart and colbert, they're both funny as hell but cmon. Seriously? No liberal bent? You're delusional.
i love the daily show, and have much respect for stewart even though i disagree with his political views.

and yes, he is liberal - he's very open about it.

but he's not affraid to call out someone who wearst he tag of democrat, or to show them as being a typical politician.

he hasn't limited himself to only making fun of republicans - like a lot of republicans think.

he's very honest - and i think thast why i have so much respect for him.

Back