This is for you Trump voters.

few.jpg

Why are you guys all salty? Your candidate won. And I've been listening to you- and yes actually defending your stance. When do you get off? Calm the fuck down.

(Yes, I'm telling you to calm the fuck down.)

Kids.

Why are you guys all salty? Your candidate won. And I've been listening to you- and yes actually defending your stance. When do you get off? Calm the fuck down.

(Yes, I'm telling you to calm the fuck down.)

Kids.

Why? Because after a year of being belittled, insulted, sneered at, the butt of jokes from every late night show, ridiculed, and labeled, we've earned a little payback. I mean fuck, we've dealt with it for 365 days and you cracked after 4.

How about you act like you wanted us to act had you won? How about you denounce the regressive children destroying cities that didn't vote for Trump? How about you tell "your people" to grow up? Fuck off.

Why? Because after a year of being belittled, insulted, sneered at, the butt of jokes from every late night show, ridiculed, and labeled, we've earned a little payback. I mean fuck, we've dealt with it for 365 days and you cracked after 4.

How about you act like you wanted us to act had you won? How about you denounce the regressive children destroying cities that didn't vote for Trump? How about you tell "your people" to grow up? Fuck off.

you think electing trump is gonna put and end to this?

trump is making bush era late night look tame in comparison, i can't fucking wait

make late night great again

saltylol.jpg

Like seriously how are you even supposed to have a political discourse with someone is mad even when they win lol. Someone I'm the one who offended you? Oh, sorry 'bout that... XD I guess I'm a liberal (again)

and cael you too calm the fuck down

Donald Trump tells '60 Minutes' that he's 'fine' with Supreme Court ruling legalizing same-sex marriage - CBS

Oh damn, narrative destroyed......

Back