So I finally relented and bought a rusty old ****wagon... by Mitchdubai - Page 11 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page So I finally relented and bought a rusty old ****wagon...
Page 11 of 13
Thread Tools
KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
201 - 12-09-2021, 15:22
Reply With Quote
Mitch is a midget and he somehow married a fairly attractive high powered attorney.

He's punching way above his weight, dude will let her use whatever name she wants.

Plus this is way more common with British.
 
KittyCat is offline
 
Sponsored Links
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
202 - 12-09-2021, 15:22
Reply With Quote
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
203 - 12-09-2021, 15:23
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
OK I'm going to explain something to you now. Try to pay attention.

For the last 22 years we have lived in Dubai, my wife and I have earned approximately the same amount. Let's call it roughly $300k each.

She's smarter than me. I'm punching above my weight. I know that. I'm easy with it. If it bothers other people, well hey sucks to be them.

You're a frightened little boy who can't deal with people who are better educated than you, or who have travelled more and can point out Europe on a map. But hey, enjoy ripping on me for being honest is fun. Knock yourself out.
 
Pagy is online now
 
Odio
VeteranXV
Old
204 - 12-09-2021, 15:23
Reply With Quote
Mitch the *****
 
Odio is offline
 
uno
VeteranXX
Old
205 - 12-09-2021, 15:24
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
You're a frightened little boy who can't deal with people who are better educated than you, or who have travelled more and can point out Europe on a map. But hey, enjoy ripping on me for being honest is fun. Knock yourself out.
taking your wife's name is something a frightened little boy would do... You make no sense midget.
 
uno is offline
 
uno
VeteranXX
Old
206 - 12-09-2021, 15:25
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Mitch is a midget and he somehow married a fairly attractive high powered attorney.

He's punching way above his weight, dude will let her use whatever name she wants.

Plus this is way more common with British.
Yes. We agree. Midget is a scared cuck and a *****.
 
uno is offline
 
Plasmatic
VeteranXV
Old
207 - 12-09-2021, 15:26
Reply With Quote
Midxe is always punching up. Badoom pish!
 
Plasmatic is online now
 
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
208 - 12-09-2021, 15:30
Reply With Quote
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
Flash
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
209 - 12-09-2021, 15:30
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odio View Post
Mitch the *****
The guy that just comes here for a laugh instead spends all his time defending why he is a cuck.
 
Flash is online now
 
Last edited by Flash; 12-09-2021 at 15:33..
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
210 - 12-09-2021, 15:35
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
taking your wife's name is something a frightened little boy would do... You make no sense midget.
I didn't take my wife's name. She didn't take mine. Intelligent women with careers are so scary and alien to you. Like black people. Scared little boy.
 
Mitchdubai is online now
 
Odio
VeteranXV
Old
211 - 12-09-2021, 15:36
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
The guy that just comes here for a laugh instead spends all his time defending why he is a cuck.
the obvious actions of someone who is very well off
 
Odio is offline
 
uno
VeteranXX
Old
212 - 12-09-2021, 15:46
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
I didn't take my wife's name. She didn't take mine. Intelligent women with careers are so scary and alien to you. Like black people. Scared little boy.
My mother makes more money than you or your wife in a completely male dominated profession. Yet my dad who didn't graduate college runs our family. My wife before we had kids made just as much money as I do. You are unequivocally a complete *****.
 
uno is offline
 
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
213 - 12-09-2021, 15:52
Reply With Quote
***** Mitch, they say
 
amRam is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
214 - 12-09-2021, 15:55
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
My mother makes more money than you or your wife in a completely male dominated profession. Yet my dad who didn't graduate college runs our family. My wife before we had kids made just as much money as I do. You are unequivocally a complete *****.
Seems like I hit a nerve. You a bit mad about your family? Does the idea of a Matriarch scare you, little boy? Do you need to talk about it? Are you projecting your Dad's insecurities onto me? That would be sad.
 
Mitchdubai is online now
 
Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
215 - 12-09-2021, 15:56
Reply With Quote
lmao mitch spending all kinds of cash on these kids when he should b like "not my name, not my kid. enjoi being a ~strong woman~ on ur own u godless whore"
 
Edofnor is offline
 
uno
VeteranXX
Old
216 - 12-09-2021, 15:58
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Seems like I hit a nerve. You a bit mad about your family? Does the idea of a Matriarch scare you, little boy? Do you need to talk about it? Are you projecting your Dad's insecurities onto me? That would be sad.
whatever you say Mitch Grainger
 
uno is offline
 
uno
VeteranXX
Old
217 - 12-09-2021, 16:02
Reply With Quote
Do you ever think about the bull your wife ****s on the regular? Cause we all know it ain't you.
 
uno is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
218 - 12-09-2021, 16:02
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
whatever you say Mitch Grainger
Your Dad still loves you buddy, even if he doesn't know where you are. It's a state of mind.
 
Mitchdubai is online now
 
uno
VeteranXX
Old
219 - 12-09-2021, 16:03
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Your Dad still loves you buddy, even if he doesn't know where you are. It's a state of mind.
Keep trying to deflect Mitch Grainger. Nobody's buying it
 
uno is offline
 
Plasmatic
VeteranXV
Old
220 - 12-09-2021, 16:03
Reply With Quote
Up **** creek with a turd for a paddle.
 
Plasmatic is online now
 
Page 11 of 13
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page So I finally relented and bought a rusty old ****wagon...

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill yourself midxe


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:25.