Racing game rig for PS5. What's good? by Mitchdubai - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Racing game rig for PS5. What's good?
Page 5 of 12
Thread Tools
Plasmatic
VeteranXV
Old
81 - 12-02-2021, 00:04
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
It won't be, but it will prove what an obsessed half-educated inbred weirdo you are, for those that are still on the fence.
 
Plasmatic is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
82 - 12-02-2021, 00:08
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minge View Post
hehe - I rost.
Still can't give you rep
 
Brasstax is offline
 
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
83 - 12-02-2021, 00:10
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Tell you what dopey, if I provide evidence that once you take out Billybob and his worrying obsession with me, my rep is net green (approx 60/40), will you accept a one month ban?

I already know the answer.
 
Brasstax is offline
 
Flash
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
84 - 12-02-2021, 00:18
Reply With Quote
Guys, if we remove the neg rep he will be in the green.
 
Flash is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
85 - 12-02-2021, 00:22
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Guys, if we remove the neg rep he will be in the green.
As anticipated. Shocker that you would duck a direct challenge when you know you're probably wrong.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
Plasmatic
VeteranXV
Old
86 - 12-02-2021, 00:34
Reply With Quote
How many time have you pulled your horn today midxe.
 
Plasmatic is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
87 - 12-02-2021, 00:46
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
How many time have you pulled your horn today midxe.
Creepy and awkward.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
Plasmatic
VeteranXV
Old
88 - 12-02-2021, 00:51
Reply With Quote
Aw he's bashful.
 
Plasmatic is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
89 - 12-02-2021, 01:09
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
Aw he's bashful.
In before predictable joke about the other 6 dwarves.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
Plasmatic
VeteranXV
Old
90 - 12-02-2021, 01:23
Reply With Quote
I'm sorry, butt you already missed it.
 
Plasmatic is offline
 
ArakAtak
VeteranXV
Old
91 - 12-02-2021, 06:16
Reply With Quote
So how about those steering wheels eh
 
ArakAtak is offline
 
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
92 - 12-02-2021, 08:54
Reply With Quote
-2786 is what I come up with
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
93 - 12-02-2021, 09:00
Reply With Quote
Right Superderp, math quiz. If 40% of those are Billybob's general retardation and the rest are 60% green 40% red, what would my rep score be if the half-educated inbred didn't exist?

There's not a hope in hell you'll be able to work that out. I'll give you a week.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
94 - 12-02-2021, 09:01
Reply With Quote
You don't care about rep.

I don't care about rep.

Which one of us is #triggered?
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
95 - 12-02-2021, 09:02
Reply With Quote
Let's see some more rep based maths
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
96 - 12-02-2021, 09:04
Reply With Quote
As anticipated. You and flash could maybe combine your math skills and still fail
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97 - 12-02-2021, 09:07
Reply With Quote
Or I just don't give a ****. But keep defending your neg rep
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
98 - 12-02-2021, 09:15
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Tell you what dopey, if I provide evidence that once you take out Billybob and his worrying obsession with me, my rep is net green (approx 60/40), will you accept a one month ban?

I already know the answer.
this post is a very good example of why most think you're more pathetic than even tehvul.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Right Superderp, math quiz. If 40% of those are Billybob's general retardation and the rest are 60% green 40% red, what would my rep score be if the half-educated inbred didn't exist?

There's not a hope in hell you'll be able to work that out. I'll give you a week.
he keeps doing it

 
Pagy is offline
 
Last edited by Pagy; 12-02-2021 at 09:18..
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
99 - 12-02-2021, 09:16
Reply With Quote
He is arsin levels.. that is like 3 down from tehvul
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
100 - 12-02-2021, 09:17
Reply With Quote
Funny how you appear in every thread I post in to remind me about all the ****s you don't give. So, errrr....thanks for that.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
Page 5 of 12
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Racing game rig for PS5. What's good?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill yourself midxe


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 00:41.