Paging LGBR. Smashing the poker in London. by Mitchdubai - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Paging LGBR. Smashing the poker in London.
Page 4 of 5
Odio
VeteranXV
Old
61 - 11-25-2021, 13:46
MitchDumb is universally disliked and scorned wherever he goes.

Sponsored Links
Rulide
VeteranXV
Old
62 - 11-25-2021, 14:07
Good to see Mitch is still a total loser and desperate for approval. TBH kinda thought he would have killed himself by now.

T-Dawg
VeteranXV
Old
63 - 11-25-2021, 17:28
He just goes by reflex now. The volleys on both sides are repetitive and lame.

This is TeeDubya people. I want to see some creativity when you call someone a ****head. I mean, COME ON

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
64 - 11-25-2021, 21:04
Preflop cards have different odds of winning. Great. However, you have 100 percent chance of making it through the hand if you don't play it. An important point when the goal is to get into the money.

T-Dawg
VeteranXV
Old
65 - 11-25-2021, 21:49
You're playing bingo when you go all in pre-flop. You need five cards at the showdown not just two. I use the analogy of lining up five planets. I'm not betting large til I have a straight or better.

When you get tired of losing that way, maybe you'll see the light.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
66 - 11-25-2021, 22:02
Lot of clueless in this thread. I didn't have enough big blinds to get to 5 cards, it was a shove fest on the bubble and I would always take an 80% chance of doubling my stack up to give me a decent playable stack and a good chance of a bigger prize, than fold my way to a min-cash which was only 700 quid. That's called scared money and good players will always exploit it. It's a losing strategy in the long run.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
67 - 11-25-2021, 22:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dawg View Post

When you get tired of losing that way, maybe you'll see the light.
This in particular is a dumb comment when I'm gonna win these 80% of the time. If you don't understand the concept of +EV play over large hand samples rather than just taking each hand in a vacuum, you shouldn't even be thinking for a second about playing poker.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
68 - 11-25-2021, 22:52
I thought you lost 40% of your stack on QQ?
How many in your stack at that point? How many players left? What were the blinds? Did you have the button? My guess is that you were overly aggressive mid table. Got caught by someone who was willing to risk it at that point because they were feeling the pressure.
I mean, maybe if you had a BB or SB in. But even then.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
69 - 11-25-2021, 23:09
Big stack at that point, around 200k. I was in the cutoff. He shoved for 75k which was 25 big blinds, nobody is ever doing that with AA or KK, and he had already open shoved 3 times with marginal hands. So I'm either flipping against AK or I'm ahead and favourite, which I was.

So again a +EV play. He showed KJ suited so as it turned out I was a 67% favourite there. His shove with that hand in early position was donkish but he got lucky on the river.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
70 - 11-25-2021, 23:30
"There was a little girl, who had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead,
And when she was good, she was very, very good,
But when she was bad she was horrid."

Pretty sure Henry Wadsworth Longfellow played cards

Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
71 - 11-26-2021, 09:48
there's a wad's worth in that long fellow for sure

Plasmatic
VeteranXV
Old
72 - 11-26-2021, 13:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
I thought you lost 40% of your stack on QQ?
How many in your stack at that point? How many players left? What were the blinds? Did you have the button? My guess is that you were overly aggressive mid table. Got caught by someone who was willing to risk it at that point because they were feeling the pressure.
I mean, maybe if you had a BB or SB in. But even then.

Holy **** you ****s are tedious.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
73 - 11-26-2021, 18:18
Send us more pics of rusty old **** you're fixing. That **** is ****ing sensational

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
74 - 11-26-2021, 19:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
Holy **** you ****s are tedious.

I almost never can give you rep

T-Dawg
VeteranXV
Old
75 - 11-26-2021, 19:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
This in particular is a dumb comment when I'm gonna win these 80% of the time. If you don't understand the concept of +EV play over large hand samples rather than just taking each hand in a vacuum, you shouldn't even be thinking for a second about playing poker.
Lower pocket pairs will win against higher pocket pairs about ~18.5% of the time. So you had 80% chance if you knew he had pocket 7s. But you didn't know he had 77. So we're back to pocket kings LOSING 81% of the time.

Today I had pocket kings five times and they lost every time. Did I lose my stack? NO. Once I had a pair of queens immediately after the cowboys, and queens seem to always lose. Which they did. In a tournament I never call more than 1 BB on ladies.

But w/e. I've played 4 tournaments so far this year and ended in the money three times. I won the top prize in April. And if you ever check your pms here, about 5 weeks ago I won almost $3k flopping a straight flush to the queen of diamonds. Two other people had a flush and went all in. The venue had a $1,000 bounty for high hand.

Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
76 - 11-26-2021, 19:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Send us more pics of rusty old **** you're fixing. That **** is ****ing sensational
do it, plas

it's fking eating away at mitch b/c it reminds him he's a ***** who can't do entry lvl grown up **** 4 himself

dood would b laffed out of a fking cub scout meeting over his no-skills set

guaranteed no show @ the pinewood derby u kno

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
77 - 11-26-2021, 22:28
Quote:
Lower pocket pairs will win against higher pocket pairs about ~18.5% of the time. So you had 80% chance if you knew he had pocket 7s. But you didn't know he had 77. So we're back to pocket kings LOSING 81% of the time.

Today I had pocket kings five times and they lost every time. Did I lose my stack? NO. Once I had a pair of queens immediately after the cowboys, and queens seem to always lose. Which they did. In a tournament I never call more than 1 BB on ladies.

But w/e. I've played 4 tournaments so far this year and ended in the money three times. I won the top prize in April. And if you ever check your pms here, about 5 weeks ago I won almost $3k flopping a straight flush to the queen of diamonds. Two other people had a flush and went all in. The venue had a $1,000 bounty for high hand.
Jesus Christ you really have no idea what you're talking about. KK all in pre loses 81% of the time to one hand and one hand only, which is AA. 8 handed the chances one of those other 7 players has AA is approx 30 to 1. Every other hand I'm ahead of. Before you play any more poker you need a far deeper understanding of +EV play and probability.

And then you quote a sample size of 4 tournaments in 11 months LMFAO. So the concept of variance is something else you need to do some research on. If you want to be a pro you will need to be playing hundreds of tournaments annually (live) or thousands online. And your bankroll management needs to consider travel expenses as well as entry fees. Maybe even staking.

You're about at the stage you want to be a pro racing driver because you once drove a Mustang and ended up in a tree

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
78 - 11-26-2021, 22:31
Quote:
In a tournament I never call more than 1 BB on ladies.
Oh FFS I almost missed this absolute gem.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
79 - 11-26-2021, 22:36
Mitchthe***** read how to poker for dummies and is now an expert

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
80 - 11-26-2021, 22:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
Mitchthe***** read how to poker for dummies and is now an expert
You're a ****ing idiot. Nothing new there. I've been playing for 15 years online and played big series in Vegas 6 times. My biggest wins are $39k online and $41k live (tournament in Vegas with 250 players including many big name pros). I also have won all expenses paid poker trips worth $10k plus to Sydney and Argentina where the buyins were $5k.

Shut up you ****ing imbecile.

Page 4 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Paging LGBR. Smashing the poker in London.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill yourself midxe