Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun
Page 3 of 141
Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
41 - 11-02-2021, 21:49
This is a Jury Trial. It's as much a trial of public opinion than it is one of facts and the law.

Sponsored Links
Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
42 - 11-02-2021, 21:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsfury View Post
This is a Jury Trial. It's as much a trial of public opinion than it is one of facts and the law.
Judge has been pretty vocal about that.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
43 - 11-02-2021, 22:13
I know I am watching this to see how the justice system is working these days.
After spending a year in Portland watching the downtown get destroyed and all the business run out, I am watching.

Which reminds me.... I wonder if Kenosha is an "opportunity zone"?
BRB.....

Well what do you know?

Census Tract 10, Kenosha, Wisconsin - OpportunityDb

Who is running the funds there?
Here is one of them... Cherry Tree
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRUcfpquJa0

I bet they would love to buy some cheap real estate in Kenosha. You know, maybe drive some people out of there used car lots. Knock that **** down and put in some nice new multi-use housing units....

Just sayin.

So - will justice be served? Or, are there other forces at work? We shall see in the case of Kyle.

Last edited by Brasstax; 11-02-2021 at 22:24..
Dweasel
Banned
Old
44 - 11-02-2021, 22:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
Kyle did for free what police officers refused to do with pay

Dweasel
Banned
Old
45 - 11-02-2021, 23:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
I know I am watching this to see how the justice system is working these days.
After spending a year in Portland watching the downtown get destroyed and all the business run out, I am watching.

Which reminds me.... I wonder if Kenosha is an "opportunity zone"?
BRB.....

Well what do you know?

Census Tract 10, Kenosha, Wisconsin - OpportunityDb

Who is running the funds there?
Here is one of them... Cherry Tree
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRUcfpquJa0

I bet they would love to buy some cheap real estate in Kenosha. You know, maybe drive some people out of there used car lots. Knock that **** down and put in some nice new multi-use housing units....

Just sayin.

So - will justice be served? Or, are there other forces at work? We shall see in the case of Kyle.
......................... ......................... ......................... ......................... ......................... ......................... ..

There used to be a very good Mall in San Antonio ..... Windsor Park Mall.
Very very kinda high class place. Windcrest ......................... ......... and then

A bunch of Section 8 housing units were built in the area

> moved in (I kid you not)..... Racist???

Crime in area skyrocketed ......

Gangs, prostitution, drugs, etc. from the housing units.

People got mugged, carjacked, gang random shootings and at the Mall.

People began to stay away from Windsor Park Mall.

Finally .......after many years of being shut down
There was talk of just demolishing it ...... but at the last moment

Rackspace bought it

Last edited by Dweasel; 11-02-2021 at 23:23..
absent
VeteranXX
Old
46 - 11-03-2021, 00:23
Haven't paid attention to this beyond the initial comments by the judge, through which it seems he was attempting to get replaced. Anything new?

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
47 - 11-03-2021, 00:25
Nope, still a case where the politics matter more than the facts.

absent
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 11-03-2021, 00:59
I agree with that. Under normal conditions, the shootist would never have been allowed out of a jail cell while waiting for his trial. It's clear he's a violence-prone lunatic.

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
49 - 11-03-2021, 01:00
imagine simping for Kyle Rittenhouse

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
50 - 11-03-2021, 01:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
I agree with that. Under normal conditions, the shootist would never have been allowed out of a jail cell while waiting for his trial. It's clear he's a violence-prone lunatic.
lmao

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
51 - 11-03-2021, 01:03
too many carbs and not filling enough. pls try again

absent
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 11-03-2021, 01:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
lmao
That was my reaction. It's laughable that a minor travels across state lines with a firearm, intending to use it, gets into a situation to justify using it and then shoots multiple people, murdering two. AND walks away to wait his trial in freedom. Crazy world. Based on his behavior, he should be sentenced as an adult and get a few life sentences.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
53 - 11-03-2021, 01:08
Intending to use it to defend himself if needed. Not attack.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
54 - 11-03-2021, 01:11
Does absent know the entire thing was recorded?

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
55 - 11-03-2021, 01:20
Probably but he is consumed with an agenda. Of some sort. That makes no sense. Namely, because he is not American.

If you want to pick on something, pick on it being a misdemeanor for carrying a weapon as a minor. Maybe that should be a felony when not with an adult. Then again, the constitution is pretty clear. Gun crime is incredibly slack in many places like Chicago. Start prosecuting criminals for shooting weapons in robberies. Shooting up the parking lot while drinking. All that is fair game to me. But this kid was in danger of his health and life. Defense. Sure, he put himself there and that was not smart. But, self-defense is measured by the millisecond. His mindset is clearly shown in his restraint from shooting a couple of people who he would have popped if he was doing this out of hate. Also, in his returning to assist the first guy he shot. The language of the mob is clear. They were out for blood. Blood and possibly death. They just messed with the wrong guy who was willing to defend himself. Then again, they all have records of their stupidity in the past.

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 11-03-2021, 01:40
Do you really think that someone, who clearly has been trained to use a rifle and is practiced, would be walking around fully open-carry, if it wasn't absolutely legal for him to do so?

No. Because it was totally legal.

Many lies have been propagated about Kyle.

He was a member of a far-right militia group. He carried a gun across state lines. He wasn't old enough to have a gun. He fired first. He engaged in an unprovoked attack.

These are all lies and documented facts prove them all to be lies.

But facts and presenting the truth isn't what this is about. It's about projecting the narrative that his kid was a degenerate and was spoiling for a fight. That he provoked an incident in the hopes of killing "peaceful protesters". To set the impression that Kyle Rittenhouse is a murder in the minds of the general public. To get the public to presume him guilty before any trial could begin.

The prosecution knows this is their best shot... to contaminate the jury pool and get them to convict Kyle in the court of public opinion... just like they did in the Chauvin trial.

This is such a clear cut example of self-defense it should never have gotten this far, unless this is all politically motivated and the agenda isn't about Justice, but about control.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
57 - 11-03-2021, 02:16
I***8217;m pretty sure he did illegally cross a state line with the firearm. I do know that he was only a half hour from his hometown though.

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
58 - 11-03-2021, 08:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth View Post
imagine simping for Kyle Rittenhouse
imagine being triggered over a kid you dont know defending and killing adults who tried to **** him up lmao. Then finding out those innocents are felons and women beaters lmao

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
59 - 11-03-2021, 09:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
I’m pretty sure he did illegally cross a state line with the firearm. I do know that he was only a half hour from his hometown though.
according to the police, it was purchased and stored in wisconsin. was his friend's.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
60 - 11-03-2021, 09:25
Who attacked whom first?

Only question that matters.

Page 3 of 141

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
animo is a fucking idiot , flash is retarded , hellsfury internet larp lawyer , saint kyle