TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Enjoy the content of slush having no life and being one of the biggest losers on the planet.

I at least brought content and conflict for fun. That guy has the personality of a wet sponge.

Last edited:
I was bored looking at TW shit threads and I thought I'd pop into the discord and see whats up and you fuckin morons still haven't posted a current invite yet you're tryin to promote it that shit is mind bottling cuz a car just blew up in front of me on the way to a beach house full of women.

You people keep saying come to your shitty discord but never have a fuckin link. No wonder you have nobody there. And even if they came they'd leave anyway cuz you're all a buncha fuckin morons. Figure your shit out either you want people there or you don't. Jesus christ you have no idea how to run a discord.

I was bored looking at TW shit threads and I thought I'd pop into the discord and see whats up and you fuckin morons still haven't posted a current invite yet you're tryin to promote it that shit is mind bottling cuz a car just blew up in front of me on the way to a beach house full of women.

You people keep saying come to your shitty discord but never have a fuckin link. No wonder you have nobody there. And even if they came they'd leave anyway cuz you're all a buncha fuckin morons. Figure your shit out either you want people there or you don't. Jesus christ you have no idea how to run a discord.

thank you for giving us non angry advice about a discord you claim you dont care about. We are having Cael go thru the requests atm and we will let you know if we make changes. Thanks

I couldn't care less about that shithole. Especially if a faggot druggie and another druggie who is probably also a faggot are my "replacements". I was just pointing out your stupidity... again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back