Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 64 of 8750
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1261 - 11-28-2016, 19:04
i feel no need to make fun of people who think earth is 4000 years old

that we need to fight and die in middle east so that jesus can rise again in israel

i feel that their arguments are self explanatory.....self defeating.

as futile as making fun of Togo anymore.

Academia does not promote these beliefs.......Only the leftist, soul cooking, hive minded, occult that is the left and has had its teeth kicked down its throat this election cycle.

Watching the House of Bush and the House of Clinton both take a permanent dive in relevancy is a twofer from my standpoint.

Neither will be our solution or salvation from this day forward and that also makes me rather happy atm.

Sponsored Links
MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
1262 - 11-28-2016, 19:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
i feel no need to make fun of people who think earth is 4000 years old

that we need to fight and die in middle east so that jesus can rise again in israel

i feel that their arguments are self explanatory.....self defeating.

as futile as making fun of Togo anymore.

Academia does not promote these beliefs.......Only the leftist, soul cooking, hive minded, occult that is the left and has had its teeth kicked down its throat this election cycle.

Watching the House of Bush and the House of Clinton both take a permanent dive in relevancy is a twofer from my standpoint.
Of course those people keep getting elected as well and end up shaping US foreign and domestic policy. Nothing significant or anything.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1263 - 11-28-2016, 19:07
though it is equally amusing to see old guard of gop scrambling to find new way to label themselves again. last time neocons tried to call themselves libertarians.......this time they going with #newright after #alt-right gave them their own blood baths to soak in

#newright hashtag on Twitter

re-branding best left up to liberals who love to change the lexicon to sell you same tired old bag of ****

cuckservative was plenty fitting already imo

Last edited by Captain Tele; 11-28-2016 at 19:10..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1264 - 11-28-2016, 19:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatSam View Post
Of course those people keep getting elected as well and end up shaping US foreign and domestic policy. Nothing significant or anything.
mittens romney for example

there are rumors floating that trump is letting him dance like a monkey

letting him appologize and bend the knee

just so that his own supporters can do all the dirt flinging for him

mittens rmoney is getting decimated in social media........

of course what is reality i do not know. trump is total wild card and i have already seen him regretting many of his appointments

Trump Reportedly "Furious" Over Kellyanne Conway's "Rogue" Comments About Mitt Romney

he going to need to hire and fire 2x if this keeps up

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1265 - 11-28-2016, 19:10
Honestly a year ago I thought 2016 was going to be the year the Republican party officially died. I still think it has, but I was not expecting a complete Democrat party implosion. They grew too cocky, too arrogant, turning their nose so far up at most of America that all they saw were clouds.

I mean they literally created an environment where an african american woman attending an ivy league school for free on a weaker gpa requirement and who will be guaranteed a 6 figure salary offer from a dozen companies so long as she doesn't pick a stupid major will lecture the world about systematic oppression because some drunk ******* touched her hair on a subway once.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1266 - 11-28-2016, 19:17
seriously

hard to find that breaking point.....there have been so many

for me i think it was when they started encouraging segregation again (but on their terms)

Cal State LA offers segregated housing for black students - The College Fix

i mean next up was pro slavery for white people

and also tax payer funded of course.....

i mean how hard can you **** on someone, even someone who is self deprecating and highly masochistic, until they finally push back?

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
1267 - 11-28-2016, 19:26
ironically, it was the blacks in africa that sold other blacks into the slave trade. white man so evil. lol

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
1268 - 11-28-2016, 19:30
Quote:
of course what is reality i do not know. trump is total wild card and i have already seen him regretting many of his appointments

Trump Reportedly "Furious" Over Kellyanne Conway's "Rogue" Comments About Mitt Romney
I don't believe these rumors. Also, Trump isn't stupid. He knows that his loyal supporters wouldn't want Romney for his SoS.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1269 - 11-28-2016, 19:30
they would demand reperations from africa

but their continent can't afford to ship across the ocean

and i'm not sure how many bottles of jenkem it will take to set history right

*****ing about us landing on the moon instead of giving them new cadis with spinning wheels has gotten old

Last edited by Captain Tele; 11-28-2016 at 21:00..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1270 - 11-28-2016, 19:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman View Post
I don't believe these rumors. Also, Trump isn't stupid. He knows that his loyal supporters wouldn't want Romney for his SoS.
right?

I mean what is going on. Has he already sold out.....or is he playing 4D chess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJhPLGMhRuQ

making Rmoney do this song and dance......only to deny him of anything (like he did Chris Christie) would be so LOL

just not sure of it yet......or anything else for that matter

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1271 - 11-28-2016, 19:42
Quote:
Trump still needs the Republican establishment on board to get anything done in Congress. Obama fought the Democrat leadership in 2008 and as a result they squandered 2 years of their majority and got nothing accomplished. Giving Romney SoS extends an olive branch and might get them on board, helps him get the rest of his cabinet confirmed without incident, and if he does a ****ty job he can replace him easily.

slogg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1272 - 11-28-2016, 19:44
Well then wtf is the point of mike pence and rinsed penis? how many of these people does he need?

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
1273 - 11-28-2016, 19:46
Yeah, I mean I'm not totally opposed to it. Some people seem to think that Trump can fill his entire cabinet with outsiders and that's not really feasible. You need people that have some knowledge of the system, that doesn't mean these people are going to be rogue agents that are going to undermine Trump at every opportunity.

Also, his biggest picks so far are people that are in line with his campaign promises. Jeff Sessions will be tough on immigration. Flynn will be tough on ISIS and terrorism in general.

Not to mention, can we really question Trump on these things? He did things his way during the election despite everybody yelling that it wouldn't work and that he wouldn't win the primaries and that he wouldn't win the election. He doesn't exactly have a losing record so far.

Last edited by SuicideSnowman; 11-28-2016 at 19:49..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1274 - 11-28-2016, 19:47
i would rather him appoint David Petraeus/Betrayedus and listen to HRC voters scream about compromised classified info/email hypocrisy than let that mittens weasel anywhere near anything

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
1275 - 11-28-2016, 20:12
Trump Is Right -- Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1276 - 11-28-2016, 20:14
Quote:
though it is equally amusing to see old guard of gop scrambling to find new way to label themselves again. last time neocons tried to call themselves libertarians.......this time they going with #newright after #alt-right gave them their own blood baths to soak in

#newright hashtag on Twitter

re-branding best left up to liberals who love to change the lexicon to sell you same tired old bag of ****

cuckservative was plenty fitting already imo

high level jew vision skill in that one

u can tell by the scheming tiny beady eyes and smug face

cael
VeteranXX
Old
1277 - 11-28-2016, 20:36
Quote:
Trump Is Right -- Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016
where do u ppl even find this crap

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1278 - 11-28-2016, 20:53
investors.com is where that one came from

u should read it

or learn to read

DMAUL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1279 - 11-28-2016, 21:09
i don't see an author's name on that article and its sources are dubious.

truethevote is a conservative group
the journal article that is referenced has been debunked by the CCES, the group that the data came from.

Quote:
***8220;The CCES conducts a panel (repeated interviews of people asking the same questions) and vote validation,***8221; Ansolabehere said. ***8220;We found that NONE of the 85 individuals in the 2010-2012 panel survey who indicated that they were non-citizens in 2010 and again in 2012 in fact voted.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1280 - 11-28-2016, 21:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
where do u ppl even find this crap
seems like a reasonable article

Page 64 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot