TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
>:/ fucken earth, I bet he started spamming shit links lol over discord and they decided to shut down their entire system

Clyde: Sending messages to this channel has been temporarily disabled. Try again in a bit.

Have you reported us because arcadus decided to ban you? R u :srsly:

just make a new account and lurk dude

u were warned about ur shitlinking and they even created a channel for you to contain it in

but u kept shitlinking in the general chat scrolling everything off the page

u can only be warned so many times

srsly earth

you could have stayed if you had just kept your shitlinks to the earths-shitlinks channel

no one needs to be linked to every fucking page on the internet that you browse

you were told what was annoying people and why they wanted you banned, and you insisted on continuing to do it

why act surprised or make up conspiracy theories

srsly earth

you could have stayed if you had just kept your shitlinks to the earths-shitlinks channel

no one needs to be linked to every fucking page on the internet that you browse

you were told what was annoying people and why they wanted you banned, and you insisted on continuing to do it

why act surprised or make up conspiracy theories

you obviously, were not present, when i got banned, or you would not suggest such nonsense.

Make up what?

i was in the private channel when we were discussing whether we should finally ban you or not

i voted yes because i was sick of your shitlinking

you were banned like 2 minutes after i said that

so yes, i was definitely around for it

you were given 4 weeks of warnings for your bullshit thats 4 weeks longer than any other place and you still couldnt get your shit together

Will you try to tear down this forum too?

Because fuck it, do it. I dare you, earf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back