Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Massholes
Page 1 of 3
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
1 - 08-24-2015, 22:56
Witnesses flee the scene and fail to render aid. Typical NE progressives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNnLOYi4YB8

Sponsored Links
Rev_Night
WelchesXV
Old
2 - 08-24-2015, 22:59
i personally wouldnt have wanted to drive thru that mess either

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
3 - 08-24-2015, 23:02
lol what a bunch of sorry assholes

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4 - 08-24-2015, 23:02
fw fw fw facebook fw

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
5 - 08-24-2015, 23:06
actually i saw it on digg but good try retard

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
6 - 08-24-2015, 23:40
I don't get how they're going to choose a senator from all of those people.

Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 08-24-2015, 23:55
To be fair no one else would "render aid" not just us. Stopping to help keeps you at the scene of an accident. If police show up they will question you and ask for a statement as a witness. Insurance may not look kindly on that or even care you weren't involved. Others would feel inconvenienced if they were late for work/appointment. No one's gonna care you stopped to help at an accident, what matters is you were late. Also there is always diffuse responsibility at play, everyone will simply assume someone else will come to help. And then there's the general fear of situations like that. It's the same reason you don't stop to help someone on the side of the road or offer someone a ride. Could be someone who could compromise your safety you never know.

Don't try to tell me other people in the country would stop to help, it's a national epidemic not isolated to the northeast.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
8 - 08-25-2015, 00:01
lolwut

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
9 - 08-25-2015, 00:13
feannag is such a fukin weirdo

Stealth
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 08-25-2015, 00:22
I'll explain this for anyone that isn't from Massachusetts:

1.) We are in a rush to go nowhere. If something involves stopping for more than 30 seconds, including saving a life, we will use an alternate route.

2.) No one wants to be involved in a lawsuit. Our good samaritan law, which is supposed to protect good samaritans, is extremely vague and often leads to additional lawsuits that inevitably ****s the good samaritan over. In the event of a life or death situation, it's best to turn your head away from the accident and haul ass out of there as if nothing happened while praying to god that no one saw you at the scene of the accident.

In conclusion, these drivers are clearly long time residents and are simply following the Masshole protocol. Well done.

MaLicE
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11 - 08-25-2015, 00:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feannag View Post
To be fair no one else would "render aid" not just us. Stopping to help keeps you at the scene of an accident. If police show up they will question you and ask for a statement as a witness. Insurance may not look kindly on that or even care you weren't involved. Others would feel inconvenienced if they were late for work/appointment. No one's gonna care you stopped to help at an accident, what matters is you were late. Also there is always diffuse responsibility at play, everyone will simply assume someone else will come to help. And then there's the general fear of situations like that. It's the same reason you don't stop to help someone on the side of the road or offer someone a ride. Could be someone who could compromise your safety you never know.

Don't try to tell me other people in the country would stop to help, it's a national epidemic not isolated to the northeast.
I like how you spew out a multitude of pathetic excuses on why it's ok to not do the right thing, then admit it's a **** way to behave at the end. Classic Masshole.

Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
12 - 08-25-2015, 01:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaLicE View Post
I like how you spew out a multitude of pathetic excuses on why it's ok to not do the right thing, then admit it's a **** way to behave at the end. Classic Masshole.
Technically not a Masshole but I am a New Englander. Also who the **** are you and why are you addressing me?

Strube
VeteranX
Old
13 - 08-25-2015, 01:18
Quote:

As someone who has stopped to help at more than one accident (as well as someone who had several people stop to check on me when I had an accident of my own) I have to say that your theory is invalid.

MaLicE
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
14 - 08-25-2015, 01:35
Quote:
Technically not a Masshole but I am a New Englander. Also who the **** are you and why are you addressing me?
I am MaLicE of Tribalwar.com/forums. Pleasure to meet you. I was addressing you because your post had an especially pungent odor of douchebaggery. See my sig for additional examples of people and posts that have piqued my interest. Now get ****ed in your fat red face, dick wagon.

bam
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 08-25-2015, 01:44
Feannag is a douche

CjBurden
VeteranXX
Old
16 - 08-25-2015, 01:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaLicE View Post
I am MaLicE of Tribalwar.com/forums. Pleasure to meet you. I was addressing you because your post had an especially pungent odor of douchebaggery. See my sig for additional examples of people and posts that have piqued my interest. Now get ****ed in your fat red face, dick wagon.
douche chills received

MaLicE
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
17 - 08-25-2015, 01:50
Sorry I was deflecting some from Feannag

Lucien1964
VeteranXX
Old
18 - 08-25-2015, 02:34
Quote:

Wow a selfish prick!! Move along nothing new here..

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
19 - 08-25-2015, 02:44
What kind of "aid" would you "render" in this case, lemon?

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20 - 08-25-2015, 08:03
I would HAVE stopped and rendered aids.

Page 1 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Massholes

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
lemon licked my butthole