JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
42 - 02-01-2023, 22:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
This.

And 100% this. Ditto for potatoes. I find rice and pasta a bit repetitive, love a baked potato.

Once again Juggs asks a question, disagrees with knowledgeable people who try to help him, and continues with his anti-carb bull****. Pointless.

And drink water until you're ****ing bored with doing it. Then drink some more.
And again you prove that midget eyes can't read.

SLowly...get crayons if you need to for notes

All carbs aren't bad, complex carbs are fine. Simple carbs/process carbs are not. For the height challenged reading this, simple carbs are sugar. Are you going to tell me that in your midget mind you think sugar is good for your diet? Do you eat a lot of sugar? No? Then shut the **** up.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
43 - 02-01-2023, 22:16
I lose like 10 pounds if I quit drinking beer for a few weeks.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
44 - 02-01-2023, 22:20
Yeah until you lump fructose in with that and refuse to eat fruit, you ****ing mong. But you carry on with your walking on a treadmill without enough carbs, because you won't have the energy for a proper workout, and if you are strong enough mentally to survive months of severe calorie deficit (which you're clearly not) and get down to the weight of a normal human being, you'll still be fat, just skinny fat with no muscle tone and constantly getting sick.

So stop asking for advice you're not gonna take and keep doing retarded ****. You can stop when you can see your dick and wipe your own ass.

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
45 - 02-01-2023, 22:27
The last season of the reality tv show alone, the winner was a survival school instructor. The last three weeks when food was scarce he basically went into starvation mode. He drank water, but otherwise he stopped consuming calories.

He lasted three weeks before the last person dropped out and he was declared the winner.

The theory was that your body goes into a hibernation mode, shutting down body needs to bare minimum. His caloric deficit lowered drastically to where he simply laid in his shelter, only leaving to get fresh water.

So, for weight loss, I don***8217;t think starving yourself is the answer because it is counterproductive. Intermittent fasting is probably more effective as your body consumes your fat at a certain point then if you resume caloric intake it stops going further into shutting your body down.

But I don***8217;t follow these fad diets. I learned to lose weight by eating less. It helps that as I got older I stopped following the clean plate club. When I go out to eat I look for smaller portion offerings. I cut down on soda. I slow down when eating and let my body catch up to my brain signals. The military was horrible in that, as they taught us to rush through meals, and we would eat too much before our brain told us we were full.

Stop following fads. Stop worrying about carbs or sugars, and just train yourself to eat in moderation.

In other words, burn more calories than you ingest.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
46 - 02-01-2023, 22:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
And again you prove that midget eyes can't read.

SLowly...get crayons if you need to for notes

All carbs aren't bad, complex carbs are fine. Simple carbs/process carbs are not. For the height challenged reading this, simple carbs are sugar. Are you going to tell me that in your midget mind you think sugar is good for your diet? Do you eat a lot of sugar? No? Then shut the **** up.
Simple carbs are ****ing amazing at taking the fastest route possible into cells to release ATP.

There is nothing inherently bad about them. The "not fine" part is that your lifestyle doesn't utilize the energy appropriately.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
47 - 02-01-2023, 22:48
Yeah exactly. A very good way to fuel an intense workout when combined with BCAAs and lots of water.

And Juggsy, yeah of course starvation mode is very real and well documented. Your description of your methods a few months ago suggests you've likely experienced it a fair amount.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48 - 02-01-2023, 22:56
Quote:
Yeah until you lump fructose in with that and refuse to eat fruit,.
fruit without fiber is sugar. grapes for instance..sugar. Ripe bananas...sugar, however green bananas are not as they are fairly fibrous. Fiber doesn't make your blood sugar spike, which doesn't kick your insulin.

The 'enemy' isn't really carbs, its insulin. Complex carbs cause a gradual rise in blood sugar, which doesnt cause your body to dump insulin into your bloodstream to fight the sugar spike. Simple carbs are pretty much the opposite

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49 - 02-01-2023, 22:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Simple carbs are ****ing amazing at taking the fastest route possible into cells to release ATP.

There is nothing inherently bad about them. The "not fine" part is that your lifestyle doesn't utilize the energy appropriately.
simple carbs are great..if you're in shape and don't have excess body fat, and exercise.

However if you do have excess body fat and don't work off that sugar, do you know what you get? More body fat

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
50 - 02-01-2023, 23:07
True up to a point. But then most diets are gonna be highly ineffective if you don't work out unless you have a very physical job.

My workouts are tough. If you think I'm bull****ting, whatever, but I embarrass most 30 year-olds. Leg days are carnage, like the walk back to the changing rooms my knees are buckling and I walk like I've **** myself. I burn 600+ calories. I don't think a few grapes or a bit of maple syrup or honey with my protein oats is doing a lot of damage.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
51 - 02-01-2023, 23:10
Juggs if you're losing weight, why start this thread? If you're not losing weight, why be combative?

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
52 - 02-01-2023, 23:12
Quote:
Do you believe in 'starvation mode'? I keep seeing people talk about they stopped losing weight because they weren't eating enough and that cause the body to go into starvation mode.
I haven't reached that point there, im looking to see if anyone has any kind of proof that this 'point' actually even exists

And im not being combative...i just don't like midget retards

tall retards are ok though.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
53 - 02-01-2023, 23:15
Quote:
True up to a point. But then most diets are gonna be highly ineffective if you don't work out unless you have a very physical job.

My workouts are tough. If you think I'm bull****ting, whatever, but I embarrass most 30 year-olds. Leg days are carnage, like the walk back to the changing rooms my knees are buckling and I walk like I've **** myself. I burn 600+ calories. I don't think a few grapes or a bit of maple syrup or honey with my protein oats is doing a lot of damage.
Not in any way trying to dispute you, but I would argue that people would get 50% of the results from a 10% effort. Meaning even simple workouts, done consistently, result in a significant difference over complete inactivity.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
54 - 02-01-2023, 23:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Not in any way trying to dispute you, but I would argue that people would get 50% of the results from a 10% effort. Meaning even simple workouts, done consistently, result in a significant difference over complete inactivity.
Yeah probably some truth in this for the average Joe, I'm fortunate that I have the time to do it properly now, but my gym mentality has always been a bit "balls out or not at all". Slow steady cardio like walking on a treadmill (on it's own) I honestly think is pointless for 99% of the population. I do it as a finisher after a weight or HIIT workout. You can say "it's better than nothing" but that's about all. Unless you're properly old and unfit and then it just helps to keep everything moving.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
55 - 02-01-2023, 23:28
Quote:
I haven't reached that point there, im looking to see if anyone has any kind of proof that this 'point' actually even exists

And im not being combative...i just don't like midget retards

tall retards are ok though.
You argued with the first two people that responded to your thread and tried to give advice, you ****ing balloon.

Maybe they're taller than me

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
56 - 02-01-2023, 23:32
Quote:
Yeah probably some truth in this for the average Joe, I'm fortunate that I have the time to do it properly now, but my gym mentality has always been a bit "balls out or not at all". Slow steady cardio like walking on a treadmill (on it's own) I honestly think is pointless for 99% of the population. I do it as a finisher after a weight or HIIT workout. You can say "it's better than nothing" but that's about all. Unless you're properly old and unfit and then it just helps to keep everything moving.
Yea I'm not referring to getting a beach body per se, but the difference between complete inactivity and doing a 30 minute walk a day and some minor weights will be night and day. Jiggle vs no jiggle is all most people want, going all out makes a lot of people say "**** that" and quit when a minimal effort would get them in a better spot.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
57 - 02-02-2023, 00:49
Quote:
glucose in fat stores

There is no metabolic pathway to break fat down into glucose. Fat ----> ATP via Acetyl Coenzyme A and the citric acid cycle. Mammals cannot make sugar from fat.

Intermittent fasting has been a staple of endurance training for decades.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
58 - 02-02-2023, 01:01

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
59 - 02-02-2023, 01:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Vanster is about to make Juggles brain explode.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
60 - 02-02-2023, 01:44
Quote:
Vanster is about to make Juggles brain explode.
Kill yourself midxe

Page 3 of 33

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page A question about diet

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
juggletits is a fat fuck , kill yourself midxe