NYC trip - driving arrangments. What I think should be the final plan....

BUT, if it turns out that glare or ayz are getting screwed and having to pay 180 in costs or some shit, i won't let it happen and will throw in.

i'm not gay. i just act that way to get the chicks

Eh, we'll figure it out. Worst case, we knock fraggle out and use his car for some glare smuggling.

i dont go to theme restaurants unless i'm with like tourists from israel. i'm around harlem a lot because one of my good buds lives in wash heights, we always hit up wings n waffles when i'm up there.

anyone not cool with thai food? I'm going to need pad thai.

... and an entire roll of scott sanitary sandpaper.

or not, I dont care where we eat, I'm running light on food.

first of all
The path is 3 dollars and gets from NY to NJ in about 10 minutes flat.
the last time i took the PATH it was $1. oh my.

second of all i cant believe ef is the only one in the area with a car.
If you haven't driven in NY, than don't. Subways better and more n00b friendly other than the big black guys....

I work mid-town so if your by time square, call me and I will come and smack excal around some. I'm on 50th (about 8 blocks north... 5 mins for ny walker, 15 for outta towner)

O and pray for a hot day... the women are becoming unbearably naked... I'm wondering at what point where they loose enough clothing for rape to be legal.
^ that post is a joke right? i'm gonna guess mebad is from south carolina and has lived in the city for 4 months. or grew up completely secluded in long island. am i close?

and last of all
ef everyone who eats w&w in harlem knows amy ruth's is the best spot for that. its the one thing where blacks whites and browns all agree on. you need to update your information, and at least take them to the right place.

ef everyone who eats w&w in harlem knows amy ruth's is the best spot for that. its the one thing where blacks whites and browns all agree on. you need to update your information, and at least take them to the right place.

True

invar has a car and lives a mile from the airport. amy ruths is a sit down joint. harlem wing n waffle is new and you wouldn't know it because you're busy trying to escape your past bacardi.

of course i heard of it. it was coming up when i was still there, but hadnt finished yet. it got all the "trendy" hype.

plus i still get a "harlem community newsletter" emailed to me every 2 months or something like that cuz their stupid unsubscribe doesnt work.

and why isnt inv helping out for the cause

dino bbq is good and pretty cheap. but its too far up. there are places that aren't such a hike that are pretty good too. blue smoke isn't bad, and i work right next to hog pit on 9th

Back