JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16441 - 04-28-2021, 16:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buk Naked View Post
Balls. Of. Steel.

If i can find it, i had video on one of my old phones from the beach when a storm was coming in. Usually you get all the idiot kite guys out there. The wind was probably 50-60mph, you literally could see a black wall of clouds coming in from the gulf. These two idiots were out there, one guy was just getting big air, then his buddy suited up.

My man was probably 100 yards or so off the beach and its seriously getting windy out. He catches a gust that takes him probably 3-4 stories up and out of nowhere a blast hits him and shoots him almost perfectly horizontal about 1/2 a mile down the beach like he was fired out of a cannon.

Came right back in, took his **** of, packed up to leave.

Sponsored Links
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
16442 - 04-28-2021, 16:46
off

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
16443 - 04-28-2021, 16:54
thats a sick story thanks

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16444 - 04-28-2021, 20:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
If i can find it, i had video on one of my old phones from the beach when a storm was coming in. Usually you get all the idiot kite guys out there. The wind was probably 50-60mph, you literally could see a black wall of clouds coming in from the gulf. These two idiots were out there, one guy was just getting big air, then his buddy suited up.

My man was probably 100 yards or so off the beach and its seriously getting windy out. He catches a gust that takes him probably 3-4 stories up and out of nowhere a blast hits him and shoots him almost perfectly horizontal about 1/2 a mile down the beach like he was fired out of a cannon.

Noped right out you say.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
16445 - 04-28-2021, 20:34
Quote:

None of this happened.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16446 - 04-28-2021, 20:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
Noped right out you say.
Yeah, just a little late after the sphincter clinching ride he took

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16447 - 04-28-2021, 20:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
None of this happened.
You think that because you never leave your house so nobody else possibly could.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
16448 - 04-28-2021, 20:51
Quote:
You think that because you never leave your house so nobody else possibly could.
Logical conclusion.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
16449 - 04-28-2021, 21:50
The sea had jeeringly kept my finite body up, but drowned the infinite of my soul. Not drowned entirely, though. Rather carried down alive to wondrous depths, where strange shapes of the unwarped primal world glided to and fro before my passive eyes; and the miser-merman, Wisdom, revealed his hoarded heaps; and among the joyous, heartless, ever-juvenile eternities, I saw the multitudinous, God-omnipresent, coral insects, that out of the firmament of waters heaved the colossal orbs. I saw God***8217;s foot upon the treadle of the loom, and spoke it; and therefore my shipmates called me mad. So man***8217;s insanity is heaven***8217;s sense; and wandering from all mortal reason, man comes at last to that celestial thought, which, to reason, is absurd and frantic; and weal or woe, feels then uncompromised, indifferent as my God.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16450 - 04-28-2021, 22:18
Once, I was lifted 42 stories into the air on my kite. I grabbed the strut of a passing Cessna. It took me up the beach about 40 miles. I dropped off and started the descent. I spotted a babe on the beach. Our eyes met. I got erect while she pulled her bikini bottom off. I landed my johnson square in her hoo ha.

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16451 - 04-28-2021, 22:34
The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli. I got about fifty feet out and suddenly, the great beast appeared before me. I tell you he was ten stories high if he was a foot. As if sensing my presence, he let out a great bellow. I said, "Easy, big fella!" And then, as I watched him struggling, I realized that something was obstructing its breathing. From where I was standing, I could see directly into the eye of the great fish.

Jerry:
Mammal.

George:
Whatever.

Kramer:
Well, what did you do next?

George:
Well then, from out of nowhere, a huge tidal wave lifted me, tossed me like a cork, and I found myself right on top of him - face to face with the blowhole. I could barely see from the waves crashing down upon me, but I knew something was there. So I reached my hand in, felt around, and pulled out the obstruction.

George:
[reveals the obstruction to be a golf ball]

Kramer:
What is that, a Titleist?

[George Nods]

Kramer:
A hole in one, huh?

Jerry:
Well, the crowd most have gone wild!

George:
Oh yes they did Jerry they were all over me. It was like Rocky 1. Diane came up to me, threw her arms around me, and kissed me. We both had tears streaming down our faces. I never saw anyone so beautiful. It was at that moment I decided to tell her I was not a marine biologist!

Jerry:
Wow! What'd she say?

George:
She told me to "Go to hell!" and I took the bus home.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16452 - 04-29-2021, 03:04
Who knows the end? What has risen may sink, and what has sunk may rise. Loathsomeness waits and dreams in the deep, and decay spreads over the tottering cities of men.

Zombie
VeteranXX
Old
16453 - 04-29-2021, 03:27
Quote:
Marry me?

Larkin Love has a sister?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
16454 - 04-29-2021, 03:54
Quote:
Marry me?

i actually thought it could be anya taylor-joy's sister

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
16455 - 04-29-2021, 06:18

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
16456 - 04-29-2021, 06:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
The sea had jeeringly kept my finite body up, but drowned the infinite of my soul. Not drowned entirely, though. Rather carried down alive to wondrous depths, where strange shapes of the unwarped primal world glided to and fro before my passive eyes; and the miser-merman, Wisdom, revealed his hoarded heaps; and among the joyous, heartless, ever-juvenile eternities, I saw the multitudinous, God-omnipresent, coral insects, that out of the firmament of waters heaved the colossal orbs. I saw God***8217;s foot upon the treadle of the loom, and spoke it; and therefore my shipmates called me mad. So man***8217;s insanity is heaven***8217;s sense; and wandering from all mortal reason, man comes at last to that celestial thought, which, to reason, is absurd and frantic; and weal or woe, feels then uncompromised, indifferent as my God.

That's either Moby Dick or The Old Man and the Sea

GG either way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
Who knows the end? What has risen may sink, and what has sunk may rise. Loathsomeness waits and dreams in the deep, and decay spreads over the tottering cities of men.
and I'm guessing that is Lovecraft

Federere
VeteranXX
Old
16457 - 04-29-2021, 08:55

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
16458 - 04-29-2021, 09:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Federere View Post
this picture always makes my soul happy

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
16459 - 04-29-2021, 10:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post

two things you cant have in Dubai

Wood because there are no trees, it's all sand

Bacon

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16460 - 04-29-2021, 17:12

Page 823 of 1010

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page New New GIF (animated) Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex levert. alex dare levert , eat my ass nash , fuk u nash , kill yourself midxe , lemon licked my butthole , lol trump lost forever loser , odio is a faggot , odio is a massive faggot , odio is gif king , oven dodgers , overconfidence often times