[Official] UK easing all ****en restrictions amid covid (STAY TUNED) by AnubiS - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] UK easing all ****en restrictions amid covid (STAY TUNED)
Page 3 of 6
Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
41 - 07-21-2021, 08:43
now imagine if she had actually contracted covid

Sponsored Links
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
42 - 07-21-2021, 11:10
She has weathered a whole range of other diseases through her life with no issues, she would probably be fine, most people under 50 have very mild symptoms.

Not surprising though, her sister ended up in hospital after her first AZ dose. Must be a genetic response, hopefully such a strong reaction means she will grow herself a better crop of antibodies than others who have no reaction.

Overall, the vaccine for <50's is simply not needed but of course people feel forced to get it

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
43 - 07-21-2021, 11:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqbhSh2b_PA

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
44 - 07-23-2021, 06:06
5,522 people have died within 28 days of having a Covid-19 Vaccine in Scotland according to Public Health Scotland Daily Expose

I wonder if they took their passports to meet the good lord the savior

MiNiOn
VeteranXX
Old
45 - 07-23-2021, 06:12

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
46 - 07-23-2021, 09:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubiS View Post
5,522 people have died within 28 days of having a Covid-19 Vaccine in Scotland according to Public Health Scotland Daily Expose

I wonder if they took their passports to meet the good lord the savior
Quote:
According to the spreadsheet provided by Public Health Scotland; which includes the quantity of deaths by type of vaccine and the date they occurred, 1,877 deaths have been due to the Pfizer mRNA jab, 3,643 deaths have been due to the AstraZeneca viral vector jab, and 2 deaths have been due to the Moderna mRNA jab.
Ok I seriously doubt that's what the spreadsheet says.

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
47 - 07-23-2021, 10:16
Pics or didn't happen?

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
48 - 07-23-2021, 10:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Ok I seriously doubt that's what the spreadsheet says.
Like anybody could read a Scottish spreadsheet.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
49 - 07-23-2021, 14:32
Now if you want something real to panic about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb9Jut6xezM

Restrictions lifted -> everyone's gathering -> everyone's getting trace alerts and told to self-isolate -> workforce shortage -> supply shortages

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
50 - 07-23-2021, 14:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post

Restrictions lifted -> everyone's gathering -> everyone's getting trace alerts and told to self-isolate -> workforce shortage -> supply shortages
orange man bad?

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
51 - 07-23-2021, 14:40
Quote:

brexit has caused an import/export blockage (EU lorry drivers don't want to go through the UK), and less workers to boot.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
52 - 07-23-2021, 14:43
Panicking over no longer panicking.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
53 - 07-23-2021, 14:46
I mean, it's not a genuine cause for panic, obviously.

But it's still a lot better one than vaccinations.

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
54 - 07-23-2021, 14:47
Quote:
https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

Cases are skyrocketing, yes, but hospital admissions only had a slight incline, and deaths a very minor bump. Over two thirds of residents have received two doses, and almost 90% received at least one.

Still feels a little premature to me, but the situation isn't quite as grim as the case data makes it look. Basically, vaccines work and it's mostly minor cases now.
My question is this. What is the definition of works in this case?

My fear is this virus is never going away. The vaccinations reduce acute infections at a very high rate which is great, but does not stop the transmission from anything I have seen.

Do we have any good data on reduced length of infection. Reduced time transmission is likely? People being infected multiple times already reported.

Success to me is virus burns out because it cannot be spread any longer.

Given enough time it will continue to mutate and we will keep playing this song and dance until the end of times. What is the end game here?

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
55 - 07-23-2021, 14:53
It's time to panic about lifting restrictions

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
56 - 07-23-2021, 15:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post

My fear is this virus is never going away. The vaccinations reduce acute infections at a very high rate which is great, but does not stop the transmission from anything I have seen.

Do we have any good data on reduced length of infection. Reduced time transmission is likely? People being infected multiple times already reported.

Given enough time it will continue to mutate and we will keep playing this song and dance until the end of times. What is the end game here?
the virus will never be gone.
the goal is to reduce it's symptoms so much, that it no longer causes such high hospitalization rates, and is just a slightly inconvenient fact of life.
as it turns out - america is seeking to first reduce the amount of republican voters before moving forward.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
57 - 07-23-2021, 15:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post

COVID-19 infections are rare and mild after vaccination

Less severe illness is already a huge win. Better immune response also reduces both viral load and infection length, which in turn reduces the odds of passing it on to others.

Also, it's not like the other stuff you got vaccinated against as a child isn't still around. That's why you got vaccinated against it.

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
58 - 07-23-2021, 15:29
Quote:
COVID-19 infections are rare and mild after vaccination

Less severe illness is already a huge win. Better immune response also reduces both viral load and infection length, which in turn reduces the odds of passing it on to others.

Also, it's not like the other stuff you got vaccinated against as a child isn't still around. That's why you got vaccinated against it.
Sounds promising. Hope to see that continued in larger studies.

I just catch the news on occasion and they never cover the nuts and bolts of these issues. Its all buzzwords and playing the blame game which is useless to me.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
59 - 07-23-2021, 22:48
I caught chicken pox as an adult (~35) is was an absolute ****er of a thing, I wasn't even aware there was a vaccine for it. Childhood diseases are not something you really consider in the normal course of life as an adult.

I had it so bad, the pain in my head made me think I was going to cark it, I went to hospital at one stage, I think it actually gave me brain damage.

definitely worse than corona, the scars are on the outside

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
60 - 07-23-2021, 22:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Panicking over no longer panicking.
We have nothing to panic but panic itself.

Page 3 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] UK easing all ****en restrictions amid covid (STAY TUNED)

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
fuck covid passports