This is for you Trump voters.

150113152516-mar-a-lago-1024x576.jpg

Nice place.

u fukin trump supporters crazy as fuk

u wont even investigate the man

he's in all the papers as a rapist and racist

says one thing and then another literally within minutes of each other on live television

we livin in some fuked up times when ppl believe he is a viable candidate to serve as commander in chief

doesnt matter tho he wont win

alienated 2 many ppl with his shit talking

have fun with hillary

says one thing and then another literally within minutes of each other on live television

we livin in some fuked up times when ppl believe he is a viable candidate to serve as commander in chief

have fun with hillary
Are you afraid of being deported? It really sounds like it

i've decided i'm going to vote for this stupid fucker trump simply because all the sjws and the minorities hate him. thanks for helping me choose.

have fun with hillary
so cute n so adorbs a proud defect beta citizen :jester:

oh im not scared of him

i couldnt care less about this shit show

the candidates are all circus clowns

im taking my vote and shoving it up my own ass

u r all literally retarded for participating in this fuking travesty, and should be ashamed

eat a bag of dicks, all of u

tehvul is the worst of all

he's confused as fuk

he should identify as democrat

instead he's gonna vote for his own downfall

a republican that's going to take away the social services he depends on to survive

the scary part is there's more and more of these confused voters spawning every day

oh im not scared of him

i couldnt care less about this shit show

the candidates are all circus clowns

im taking my vote and shoving it up my own ass

u r all literally retarded for participating in this fuking travesty, and should be ashamed

eat a bag of dicks, all of u

So basically, you're going to vote for Trump? Cause everyone else is voting for Trump as the "fuck you" vote.

The razzmatazz that went with voting in the "first" __________ has left people a little dismayed that Obama was a complete shitshow. Now the possibility of a "first" woman isn't quite as profound. Hillary already hitched her campaign on the tail of Obama and changes her story daily based on what the polls favor. If a bunch of faggots came out and said they loved the taste of shit, she would come out a day later with a shit smear on her chin saying how she can relate.

tehvul is the worst of all

he's confused as fuk

he should identify as democrat

instead he's gonna vote for his own downfall

a republican that's going to take away the social services he depends on to survive

the scary part is there's more and more of these confused voters spawning every day

The democrats want to open the floodgates on illegals and muslim refugees which will spread social services thinner to people depending on them. Voting for Trump will act as security against needing to "share" those social services with literally boat loads more people.

Regardless of who is voted into office, it's important to note that we all had a big part in it coming to this. Take responsibility and stop the finger pointing. It's a bad system, has been for a long time. This is simply the natural outcome of our choices of yesteryear. For real change to occur, sometimes things need to get bad, in this case, potentially real bad. Embrace it. This IS the stepping stone to change.

Back