gas at $2.75, oil prices falling, and america producing more oil than anyone else by Goshin - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page gas at $2.75, oil prices falling, and america producing more oil than anyone else
Page 2 of 10
HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
21 - 10-24-2014, 04:40
lol gas with vice president halliburton averaged over 4$ a gallon, gas with obamers gonna git yer es yew vee averaged below 3$ a gallon.

Sponsored Links
Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
22 - 10-24-2014, 06:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technetium View Post
dear rayn

your **** site hacked my appstore again and tried to get me to buy cookie jam app

why is this the only **** site that hax my app store
This. Keeps trying to get me to install Open Table.

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
23 - 10-24-2014, 07:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by DealyRrunk View Post
lol gas with vice president halliburton averaged over 4$ a gallon, gas with obamers gonna git yer es yew vee averaged below 3$ a gallon.
DURRRRRRrunk idiot.

Pirate Steve
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 10-24-2014, 07:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
interesting theories as to why this is happening

some saying global economic slow down (global recession incoming?)

others saying Libya flooding the market so much that OPEC + Saudi are going to need to throttle back soon (supply vs. demand).

Libya

others predicting this is an orchestrated economic **** you to nations like Iran and Russia. One that, even if it wasn't planned, is certainly hurting them right now.

Is the Russian economy on the verge of collapse?

Personally, I have no idea
an important part you have to remember is that members of opec base their operating budgets on oil sold. Countries with little or no reserves are hurting the most and want production brought down. Saudi Arabia has until recently said they do not see the need to lower production.

some opec nations are seeing this as a way to squeeze them out of the market. Saudi Arabia just wants to hold onto its market share until the prices climbs back up.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25 - 10-24-2014, 08:04
There was a car show, where a dude was driving the Telsa around a track. He said the drive was nice, but after a couple laps, he had used 50% of the battery power, and it takes 20 hours to charge. Not practical at all.

The falling gas prices should of happened years ago when we helped Kuwait. I'd call this a 23 year delayed reaction.

Otherwise, I'd say this is all planned by the left to win the mid term elections. Gas prices fall, people think everything is fine, they vote for the left.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 10-24-2014 at 08:17..
-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 10-24-2014, 08:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
thanks obama

oil falling to $80, america producing barrels for $76

So you dont care about 'climate change' like the president?

Flunky
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27 - 10-24-2014, 08:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
My petrol costs 30% of what yours costs in Texas, and terrists are not trying to kill me. Irony anyone?
I figure expats like you are the first up against the wall when IS rolls thru. we'll do a kickstarter to buy your wife and daughter out of white slavery after you're gone.

Goofy
VeteranXV
Old
28 - 10-24-2014, 08:54
The one time i'm proactive in filling up our oil tank and the **** drops like 40c/gal a few weeks later.

YAY

NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
29 - 10-24-2014, 08:58

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
30 - 10-24-2014, 10:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
So you dont care about 'climate change' like the president?
Not for this particular thread where I call the gop on their sky is falling bull****.

Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
31 - 10-24-2014, 10:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flunky View Post
I figure expats like you are the first up against the wall when IS rolls thru. we'll do a kickstarter to buy your wife and daughter out of white slavery after you're gone.
no we won't. there'll be some new game coming out and we'll spend our money on that instead.

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
32 - 10-24-2014, 10:29
Quote:
Not for this particular thread where I call the gop on their sky is falling bull****.
You mean the GOP who pushed for the oil out of North Dakota or the environmentalist who have been on "war" on fossil fuels?

JUUUUUST curious

edit: one semi redeeming thing Obama did was push fracking for the natural gas kinda sorta

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
33 - 10-24-2014, 10:34
Quote:
Double dip recession!!! any day now...

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
34 - 10-24-2014, 10:35
hey fatboy

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
35 - 10-24-2014, 10:37
where the **** do you people live that is getting $2.something per gallon of gas?

i haven't seen gas that price since the late 90's.

i paid 3.69 two days ago.

oh right... i live in a progressive nightmare.

and yes, this has everything to do with attempting to hurt Russia. but Russia knows this wont last long and so does China so they just signed a massive oil deal a few months ago. locked in China at a certain price for so many years at almost 500 billion dollars. and thats 500 billion NOT paid in petro dollars. this is what is causing the oil prices to drop. Russia and China gave a big **** YOU to the FED and that leads to a financial war and financial wars always proceed a physical war.

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
36 - 10-24-2014, 10:41
California has to create it's own fuel, summer and winter blends!!

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
37 - 10-24-2014, 10:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post
You mean the GOP who pushed for the oil out of North Dakota or the environmentalist who have been on "war" on fossil fuels?
Tar sand from canada was the number 1 environmentalist target due to CO2 emissions it created, by undercutting the cost of oil our economy has effectively made the tar sand oil unprofitable. High oil prices (like the kind we had under President Bush before our economy collapsed at the end of his second term) make tar sands profitable and have more CO2 emissions per gallon of fuel they produce. Natural gas creates even less emissions when burned than heating oil or gas.
Quote:
JUUUUUST curious

edit: one semi redeeming thing Obama did was push fracking for the natural gas kinda sorta
Production of oil and gas on federal lands has fallen since Obama was elected, production on private land has increased.

Chalk one up for GOP talking points being wrong again, we don't need to drill on federally protected land just to squeeze the last easy drops of fuel out.

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
38 - 10-24-2014, 10:49
Chalk one up for you being a total ****ing idiot as usual

Obama Signs Bipartisan Bill to Expedite Bakken Fracking | Heartlander Magazine

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
39 - 10-24-2014, 11:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post
Chalk one up for you being a total ****ing idiot as usual

Obama Signs Bipartisan Bill to Expedite Bakken Fracking | Heartlander Magazine

Why do republicans always want oil and gas companies to get federal perks, like drilling on federal land, or receiving subsidies?

Last edited by HumDumpin; 10-24-2014 at 11:09..
WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
40 - 10-24-2014, 11:14
weird cause off the coast of LA there's a billion platforms

Page 2 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page gas at $2.75, oil prices falling, and america producing more oil than anyone else

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
taxleach shit for brains , want small govt soooo baaaad