Page 8 of 792
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
141 - 11-19-2021, 13:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
There needs to be destroy your life federal laws against this.
Absolutely 100 percent agree.
It could be some bored lab techs playing around and being stupid with the labels. But, if it turns out it's actually smallpox, that's just insanity.

All these private labs with deadly viruses and diseases need to get their asses shut down.

Sponsored Links
easilyodd
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
142 - 11-19-2021, 13:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
Its owned by this company.

American Incorporators | Home

Why would this company own a plane that large? One that appears to be on the move every day. Does seem odd.
It's owned by Career Aviation Co Inc in DE which went thru American Incorporators to incorporate and be the administrative contact for the company. FWIW American Incorporators are located in the same building. There's another company in CA with the same name but haven't checked if they are related.

Career Aviation owns 1 other airline style aircraft and 8 or so smaller private jet and GA style aircraft. Not sure why those two links don't have similar aircraft lists.

They do obfuscate who they are and what their planes are doing. Seems kinda obvious that it's moving people between the border and cities. Who knows. Kinda fun to watch. Checked because of this post and noticed the plane just showed up on ADS-B Exchange again.

EDIT: Looks like the plane is parked next to the US CBP building. lol Laredo has their **** kinda together. Police station, court house, Customs and Border Protection and the airport all next to each other.

Last edited by easilyodd; 11-19-2021 at 14:15..
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
143 - 11-22-2021, 01:53
Quote:
A pregnant woman was shot and killed Saturday night after returning home from her baby shower in Philadelphia, authorities said.

Philadelphia Deputy Police Commissioner Christine Coulter told ABC that the victim was carrying gifts in from her own baby shower when she was shot in the head and stomach.

Neither the woman nor her baby survived the shooting, according to police.

"I mean, the person that did this couldn't be more cowardly," said Coulter, according to WPVI-TV in Philadelphia.

The city is offering a $50,000 reward for information that leads to an arrest, Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney said on Twitter.

***8220;This news is deeply upsetting and heartbreaking,***8221; he said in a tweet. ***8220;My heart goes out to the victim***8217;s loved ones during this painful time.***8221;

Coulter expressed his frustration and hinted that the fatal shooting may have been targeted.

"The city is nearing 500 homicides. Children are getting shot, unborn children getting shot, what is the city doing about this?" Coulter said, WPVI-TV reported. "When I look at this situation, it looks like someone was targeting her and looking for her."

The number of homicide victims in Philadelphia has risen a sharp 13% in 2021 compared to last year, according to police, and has been steadily rising since 2016.
Pregnant woman killed after returning from her own baby shower: Police

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
144 - 11-22-2021, 02:11
Manhattan

This guy - seems nice enough. He was on the street. He is undocumented. But, he was trying to make ends meet and was a regular soccer maestro. Knew a lot of soccer type peeps. Played indoor in the area. I guess he had a falling out with a cousin and was hitting up the city shelters until he figured it out.

Falls asleep on a subway train.
Next thing you know, a "person with a dark complexion" stabbed him in the neck while he slept.

Lights out.
Sorry your stay in the US didn't have a better outcome. As long as we continue to let criminals out and fail to adequately punish crime, it's only going to get worse.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
145 - 11-22-2021, 05:49
Just go look for the father

FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
146 - 11-22-2021, 17:55
there can't be a 'father'

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
147 - 11-23-2021, 00:08
Mobs of looters are grabbing goods in California thanks to downgraded shoplifting laws

Quote:
It ought to be possible to operate a retail store in one of America***8217;s largest and most iconic cities, but this most basic commercial proposition is in doubt in San Francisco.

The erstwhile Golden City is beset by an ongoing tide of theft that is closing down retail locations and again demonstrating the city***8217;s unwillingness to govern itself.

Cities around the country dub themselves ***8220;the capital***8221; of this or that signature product ***8212; artichokes in Castroville, Calif., earmuffs in Farmington, Maine, spinach in Alma, Ark., fried chicken in Barberton, Ohio.

San Francisco, and the larger Bay Area, now could easily claim the title of Shoplifting Capital of the USA ***8212; should it want the honor.

More...
Spoiler
Might be time to start holding the places they organize this liable for part of this. I mean, plenty of citizens have been tracked on social media and cell phone records at this point. What's good for one is good for all.

Last edited by Brasstax; 11-23-2021 at 00:13..
SINep
VeteranXX
Old
148 - 11-23-2021, 00:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRWmKh13b50

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
149 - 11-23-2021, 00:49

Poor Safeway. I have seen two close recently because of "loss".
Surprise! Here - take this...
Quote:
The village, which will house 60 tiny home pods, will be located near a Safeway grocery store about half a mile away and is in an area of the city where there are currently no other shelters. It lies half a mile from a bus stop on a frequent bus line.
I give them less than a year after the place opens.

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
150 - 11-23-2021, 01:14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIiJ1nic9YU

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
151 - 11-23-2021, 01:18
well it seemed like a good idea

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
152 - 11-23-2021, 01:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqnmC8E3gWo

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
153 - 11-23-2021, 01:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by SINep View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIiJ1nic9YU
For some reason, this guy made me think this is almost what it would be like if Reggs went for a ride in the "Tenderloin".

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
154 - 11-23-2021, 04:58
"Where ya going?"
Rapist bounces off glass trying to escape - Twitter
Listen close. The officer laughing is

Last edited by Brasstax; 11-23-2021 at 05:00..
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
155 - 11-23-2021, 06:54
What a *****, he is the worst kind of person. He refers to the homeless as 'these people' what an *******.

Where he pulls up at 18:25 is the hotel I stayed when I spent a few days in San Francisco.

The beautiful Bel Air, it wasn't as bad back then, there were hookers outside the Starlight Market on the other corner and plenty of crazy ppl around. I was advised not to turn left when leaving though, it got much worse in that direction.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
156 - 11-23-2021, 09:05
it always gets worse when you turn left

san francisco shows it

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
157 - 11-23-2021, 14:26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64UiD3UFW6E

FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
158 - 11-23-2021, 14:44
poor stiffany

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
159 - 11-24-2021, 01:44
That dood on the guitar tho.

Buk Naked
VeteranXX
Old
160 - 11-24-2021, 10:47
Thomas Jefferson statue removed from New York City Hall.

I remember watching footage of Iranians blowing up centuries old statues out in the middle of the desert because they didn't align with their current beliefs. I thought "what a backwards people". Now people like them are elected officials in New York.

***8220;The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.***8221;
***8213; George Orwell

New York city hall removes Thomas Jefferson statue | New York | The Guardian

Page 8 of 792

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Current news thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
crybaby lemon , gun control now , guns 4 everyone , kill yourself midxe , kittycoombz sucks cael dick , lemon is a coward , lemon vacillates , shitposter fiesta , some1 kill brasstax