Is STaxi more hated than this time last year? (Yes) (No)

DrSupey

Custom title by, Rayn
Veteran X
Dear TW,

I feel like I'm sensing more and more tension and anger directed towards SuicideTaxi of TribalWar fame. I am also noting heightened hostilities escaping from the keyboard of the self-harming back seat rental, in direct conflict with his opening post of his "Retiring from the battlefield" thread. Rick Roll

Simple question: Is SuicideTaxi more hated than this time last year? (Yes) (No)

Kind regards
DrSupey

Taxis:
michelletrachtenbergbutyd0.jpg

lindsaylohannyc01nl7.jpg

2025983639b59640bc7aqr2.jpg

No images of Suicide.

What's wrong, you can't find any dingos to fuck in your neighborhood so you decide to worship me instead

Well your stuck answering now

Guess it doesnt matter how shitty your replies are, you are about to get raped alive on this thread. Just think about all the people watching this, lol.

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2232/1214124081215wn0.jpg

This thread was vastly improved by mstrike.

I thought that looked quite alright :)brows:) until I scrolled to the right to see her face and saw those braces... I"M TOO OLD FOR THAT!

PS: STaxi - stop hating pls.

i think suicidetaxi is about as relevant as ever

get it

except when he is stealing routers or whatever, i forget, that shit was funny

SuicideTaxi said:
The point is - I don't give a shit

But somewhere along the way I started to waste my time even just responding to these goofs, (like around mid last year), and suddenly I realized hey, nice going idiot, you're doing the same dumb shit they do - acting like an idiot on an internet forum.

So... now I'm not.

SuicideTaxi said:

But somewhere along the way I started to waste my time even just responding to these goofs, (like around mid last year), and suddenly I realized hey, nice going idiot, you're doing the same dumb shit they do - acting like an idiot on an internet forum.

So... now I'm not.

SuicideTaxi said:

So... now I'm not.

SuicideTaxi said:

So... now I'm not.

SuicideTaxi said:

So... now I'm not.

SuicideTaxi said:

So... now I'm not.

Are you really crammed that far up your own ass that you don't realize it's a bad thing to be known on a festering internet forum as the druggy loser with child support payments who steals petty shit out of anger and had a life that climaxed with a webcast centered around announcing video game matches?

I'll take my chosen anonymity over that any day.

Back