Questions about Cosplay (and having sex with cosplay girls)

nada

Veteran X
i've seen lots of pictures of these cosplay events. i was walking home tonight and passed the beacon theater (nyc) and there was some "video games come alive" event and tons of cosplayers lined up outside. and i got to thinking.

part of me honestly just wants to put on a fucking videogame character costume and play dress up. but then another part, in equal measure, simply wants to have sex with girls who have the same idea. because i've seen the pictures. there's always a decent number of attractive girls walking around, and the if cosplay turns into role play... let's just say i'm young and it'd make a great story for the grandkids.

so i call upon you tribalwarriors, who always know more about these things than me: how do i get into the cosplay scene? do i need to make an impression on cosplay forums so people can recognize me and gravitate toward me "irl"? and i've always wondered - is hooking up part of the post-event festivities, or will i be a lone hawk in my efforts to get my nerd-fuck on?

CLIFFS:
- i want to go to a cosplay event cuz i think it would be fun
- but mostly because i want to have sex with cute/vixen dressed up nerd girls
- help me along the way

Are you fucking serious. There is already a cosplay thread like 2 threads below this one.

You already have the attention whore part down. Now you just need a costume.

I'm sure you'll be the only nerd trying to have sex with the hot cosplay girls in skimpy outfits. certainly nobody else has thought of that.

nope no one.. As a matter of fact, this is hte first cosplay thread I have ever seen on the internet..

really.

i can think of nothing more creepy than guys drooling over chinks dressing up like cartoon characters

i can think of nothing more creepy than guys drooling over chinks dressing up like cartoon characters

Obviously you are a woman, an 80 year old man with no peen, or a faggot. or all of the above.

Because some hot fucking woman in fishnets makes my dick hard as you wish you dick could be.

thanks

peace

Obviously you are a woman, an 80 year old man with no peen, or a faggot. or all of the above.

Because some hot fucking woman in fishnets makes my dick hard as you wish you dick could be.

thanks

peace
i just thought of something creepier

guys getting offended when someone insults their drooling over chinks dressing up like cartoon characters

I came to this thread to mock the OP, but it looks like I was too late.

BTW: This is currently the best thread on TribalWar.com/forums

Back