No Laurie For Me (NLFM) by NoGodForMe - Page 34 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page No Laurie For Me (NLFM)
Page 34 of 117
Synth
VeteranXX
Old
661 - 12-17-2021, 19:31
not gonna lie ngfm looks better than he did years ago

Sponsored Links
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
662 - 12-17-2021, 19:31

cael
VeteranXX
Old
663 - 12-17-2021, 20:05
did you sneak any booze in

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
664 - 12-17-2021, 20:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
did you sneak any booze in
Nope, they find it these days. Brought a carry on bag and another bag full of cloths that was tagged with our room number and left at drop off when we arrived. It was delivered to the room a few hours later.

The beverage package is insane, from $60-$90 a night and every adult in the room must have the package and must be for every night of the cruise. For that price, it's better just to buy the drinks as needed. On the last night I drank 5 Stone IPAs from the sports bar called Playmakers. They were $9.43 each and that included the tip which was automatically added at 18%. But I was allowed to take the beer to my room and to dinner. I had a buzz going, so for $50 it was worth it. You are allowed to bring 2 wine or Champaign bottles on board but there is a corking fee. I wasn't interested in this. Beers are $7.99 and most specialty drinks are $13 plus the tip. They have a drink of the day which is a couple bucks less.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 12-17-2021 at 20:36..
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
665 - 12-17-2021, 20:37
I am glad you had a good time. I am glad that someone enjoys cruises too. For me, it seems like hell on Earth to be trapped aboard a boat with a bunch of douchebags. But then again, I despise 98 percent of people.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
666 - 12-17-2021, 21:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
I am glad you had a good time. I am glad that someone enjoys cruises too. For me, it seems like hell on Earth to be trapped aboard a boat with a bunch of douchebags. But then again, I despise 98 percent of people.
damn man, you're just like me sometimes.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
667 - 12-17-2021, 22:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
Nope, they find it these days. Brought a carry on bag and another bag full of cloths that was tagged with our room number and left at drop off when we arrived. It was delivered to the room a few hours later.

The beverage package is insane, from $60-$90 a night and every adult in the room must have the package and must be for every night of the cruise. For that price, it's better just to buy the drinks as needed. On the last night I drank 5 Stone IPAs from the sports bar called Playmakers. They were $9.43 each and that included the tip which was automatically added at 18%. But I was allowed to take the beer to my room and to dinner. I had a buzz going, so for $50 it was worth it. You are allowed to bring 2 wine or Champaign bottles on board but there is a corking fee. I wasn't interested in this. Beers are $7.99 and most specialty drinks are $13 plus the tip. They have a drink of the day which is a couple bucks less.
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
Don't forget me.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
668 - 12-17-2021, 22:02
wow we got sum elitist 2%ers up in here

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
669 - 12-17-2021, 23:13
Champaign

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
670 - 12-17-2021, 23:14
champaign > dubai

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
671 - 12-17-2021, 23:26
Quote:

wow.

yoiu're charisma is awesome

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
672 - 12-17-2021, 23:28
Quote:

wow.

Your charisma is awesome

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
673 - 12-17-2021, 23:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
Did we just become best friends??

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
674 - 12-17-2021, 23:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
Did we just become best friends??
i think maybe, yeah

Akela
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
675 - 12-18-2021, 00:51
Looks like a wonderful vacation. I'm happy for you.

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
676 - 12-18-2021, 08:03
Yea wtf, NGFM looks awesome!

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
677 - 12-18-2021, 09:21
My wife's family wants us to all go on a 10 day Alaskan cruise.

I think I'd dig a cruise like that if it was just my immediate family

And nobody else on the entire ship

cael
VeteranXX
Old
678 - 12-19-2021, 04:09
I hope that whatever timothy mcveigh thing you have planned with your kkk friends will not involve me

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
679 - 12-19-2021, 04:17
Ngfm get a new barber brahhh

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
680 - 12-19-2021, 05:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
My wife's family wants us to all go on a 10 day Alaskan cruise.

I think I'd dig a cruise like that if it was just my immediate family

And nobody else on the entire ship
For a minute there I thought you said "dig" without a trace of iron knee.

Last edited by Mitchdubai; 12-19-2021 at 05:58..
Page 34 of 117

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#teamlaurie , a part of me is gone , love letters to my dead wife , nlfm