The Walking Dead - Season 2

i dont understand how the channel behind mad men and breaking bad can have a show with such shit characters + dialogue

alot of times it feels like watchin a KCET or PBS show

i dont understand how the channel behind mad men and breaking bad can have a show with such shit characters + dialogue

alot of times it feels like watchin a KCET or PBS show

Nobody watches mad men or breaking bad, I love em but if were honest next to nobody else does.

Walking dead is a fun show, that actually gets them ratings and probably will help keep shows like mad men and such on the air.

the fuck are you talking about?

mad men takes up like 1/3-1/2 of AMC's budget. each episode costs over a million dollars. they just signed on for a 5th and 6th season. and you think it has no viewers?

breaking bad has had more exposure and press than boardwalk empire and game of thrones combined.

then theres the whole emmy count thing

http://www.thewrap.com/tv/article/breaking-bad-finale-scores-19m-viewers-finishes-24-season-31702

AMC's season-four finale of "Breaking Bad" averaged 1.9 million viewers Sunday for its initial run -- and 2.9 million for the night -- ending a campaign that was up 24 percent in the ratings over season three

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_Men#Ratings

In 2009, Mad Men was second in Nielsen's list of Top 10 timeshifted primetime TV programs, with a 57.7% gain in viewers, second only to the final season of Battlestar Galactica.

Last edited:
I really really really want to like this show but some of the characters make it fucking hard.

Also, no hot chicks at all.

I comics were awesome. First comic I have collected in probably 15 years.

:sunny:

Super slow pacing, the characters are ridiculous, stupid epic cliffhanger ending every episode. They took a story with really high potential and made it into the an amateurish, mediocre show.

you guys are a bunch of fucking nerds. my god. this is one of the best shows on TV and you can't stop from nitpicking the facts about ZOMBIES. I bet you guys are a ball to hang out with.

this is my exact thought. I'm enjoying the show for what it is and its fun. I'd hate to be so contemptuous that you have to pick apart a show about ZOMBIES, WHERE TALKING ABOUT ZOMBIES HERE PEOPLE to the point where you have to bitch about it.

Oh, and the same people will be bitching next sunday night after they watch the 3rd EP of the season.

i want to go through this past episode and total the # of minutes rick spends crying because i feel like he was doing it a lot.

i read somewhere that there was some sweet peter pan shit on some channel

Jake and the Neverland Pirates, it is on Disney Junior

2253.jpg

Yeah it seems like the characters come upon a situation, then make the worst possible decisions. And why do they still get all shaking up when they see a zombie get killed? That blonde bitch got freaked out when the redneck killed the black zombie. Come on after all this time, all the death, they are not used to seeing a zombie die? Shit like that pisses me off.

Yeah it seems like the characters come upon a situation, then make the worst possible decisions. And why do they still get all shaking up when they see a zombie get killed? That blonde bitch got freaked out when the redneck killed the black zombie. Come on after all this time, all the death, they are not used to seeing a zombie die? Shit like that pisses me off.

because then the show wouldn't be that good. if it was emotionless, it would suck ass.

and we're talking about a woman, keep that in mind.

because then the show wouldn't be that good. if it was emotionless, it would suck ass.

and we're talking about a woman, keep that in mind.
This is the same chick that saw her sister turn zombie in her arms and then shot her in the head. I understand emotions, but she was straight out scared apeshit like she's never seen a zombie die. Then when the two dudes went to get medical supplies, the open the trailer door and get shocked when they realize that the zombies saw them? Really? They couldn't take there time, maybe look out the window, come up with a plan? That was there great plan? Open the door, hope they don't see you and run like the wind? Total BS.

I thought that was more reasonable than a lot of what happened in the first episode.

They just thought the zombies would be distracted by the flares for much longer.

I thought that was more reasonable than a lot of what happened in the first episode.

They just thought the zombies would be distracted by the flares for much longer.
Agreed, but would you at LEAST look out the window first and see what the situation is outside? Maybe it would have made more sense if one of them created a distraction away from the medical trailer, while the other snuck in.

Really? They couldn't take there time, maybe look out the window, come up with a plan? That was there great plan? Open the door, hope they don't see you and run like the wind? Total BS.
why didnt they use cletus' old blue pickup and run down the entire pack of zombies? there was what, 40 or so zombies? so you get the truck, rev the engine to attract them all, then you run them fucking down!

while one person is running down/over the zombies the other person is getting the supplies.

there has been a serious lack of vehicular zombie slaughter thus far when it seems like a perfectly logical strategy for taking care of packs of zombies.

Back